offset8

Aug 16, 2017
afar Bellas was going nuts after the events that contains her sister, the fact that her mother has forced her to get closer to the dick mario has not changed that to the better. I am sure both neighbors Mario and his father are after her mother and touching her. Im not sure they touched Bella, but after the new decoration of Marios car it seams near.
Damn, didn't thought about that, but maybe you got a point.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Her
View attachment 978129

I believe that all the girls we know by now are virgins, except Amber for obvious reasons

I do not count the news of chapter 3 because we still do not know them
idk, I can see Victoria, Bella (for my reasons), and Nami as virgins, but the rest of them, maybe they have fucked some guy at some point in their lifes.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
afar Bellas was going nuts after the events that contains her sister, the fact that her mother has forced her to get closer to the dick mario has not changed that to the better. I am sure both neighbors Mario and his father are after her mother and touching her. Im not sure they touched Bella, but after the new decoration of Marios car it seams near.
Man, if that turns out to be the case, this current game of MC and Bella's is far too inadequate. Bella needs to up the ante.
I believe that all the girls we know by now are virgins, except Amber for obvious reasons
College kids, so I would assume most of them have banged someone already. (Also, I kind of hate the trope of every love interest being a virgin just waiting for the magical MC dick. So I hope that isn't the case.)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It kind of surprises me as well about Bella's popularity. Seems most people around this forum can't stand bitch characters and want to immediately kick them to the curb. I personally love bitch characters because it actually feels like a hunt and a challenge to win over their affections.
For me it always depends on the girl. Bitch like Katie or Bella, sign me up.. covert bitch like Leia, get the fuck away from me. I know both Katie and Bella are "mean" to others, but I see them as more playful whereas Leia was cruel, not to mention all the hot poon she kept you from back in the day.
Btw, we all agree that Bella is definitely a virgin, right? Her trauma that goes for a lot of years, she despising men, is impossible for her to ever had sex with a man, unless... her trauma comes from a rape when she was a kid. (I really hope is not like that, that will set the game into a very dark and fucked up path).
I thought I was going way out on a limb predicting she's a virgin, but this is interesting. As far as her trauma, I really hope it's not what we both said, I have had too much of that in real life. Maybe just that she saw her dad being physically abusive towards her mom. Also hoping her sister's fate was accidental, a pool accident or something along those lines, Bella was supposed to be watching her etc..

There's just too many unknowns at this point. Need to get into some other games and take my mind off this one.

Oh random thought.. I'm not usually into it but I couldn't get the image of pregnant Bella out of my head a couple days ago. :love:

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
The one thing I really love about this game is the pacing. The story is well written and there is just enough chemistry/sexual content to keep the player interested in all the girls. I feel like the problem with a lot of games is that sex with a character happens to quickly and because of that quick sex the dev introduces new girls to compensate. It then gets to the point where there are so many girls that you can barely keep track of them all.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
By the way, anybody knows when the no beta version is coming? I have been postponing playing version 0.3 until that happens.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
By the way, anybody knows when the no beta version is coming? I have been postponing playing version 0.3 until that happens.
why? is beta but you have full plot content here

by the way i dont know

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
why? is beta but you have full plot content here

by the way i dont know

Simply as I was too busy before. And after waiting a hole week it feels right to just read non beta version. I am getting more and more "desperate" so I might just go and read it soon, but I thought asking was worth enough. Maybe someone said "Today". Does not seem to be the case, unfortunately.

Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
This may well get lost in the sea of comments that are likely heading this way but I highly commend this game.

From the word go, I felt I was in an interactive movie. The story is portrayed in a masterful way. The renders are drop dead gorgeous. The animations crisp, smooth and highly detailed. It is very evident that you have a story to tell and a set way to tell it. Many people would point out the lack of sexual acts considering the amount of content that is already there but this has been dealt in a very efficient and logical manner, with the disclaimer and with the narrative actually making sense ,as it would be remarkably uncharacteristic for a traumatized young man to suddenly be sticking his Johnson in every orifice he chances upon.

I am very excited how this game will develop and will be eagerly following its progress. The very best of luck to you sir. Thank you for bringing this story to life.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I really can't say much more than what has already been said by everyone else apart from I absolutely love this game and it gets better and better on every update... Oh did I say how much I love this game?? :love::love::love:

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Well, the game is very very nice all the girls have their thing which is good, good renders and good story writting so far, hope to see more soon. Just a bit scared by the delay between the updates, in 3 years there were 6 updates for WIAB, and 3 for SG. I hope the pace will get faster and we won't be waiting for one update every year for SG which i think would be terrible for our experience (if we wanna stay into the "universe"), creating 2 games at the same time on the same universe which are supposed to be connected is something very huge even more if you are alone i understand it, what i'm scared is that in 2/3 years SG have 5 chapters(in total) and WIAB 9 updates(in total) which i think would kill the game slowly destroying the interest in them(of the players) and resulting in the abandon of the games which would be a shame. I have one question too, will there be ntr like in WIAB?

Reactions: rerderrum

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Well, the game is very very nice all the girls have their thing which is good, good renders and good story writting so far, hope to see more soon. Just a bit scared by the delay between the updates, in 3 years there were 6 updates for WIAB, and 3 for SG. I hope the pace will get faster and we won't be waiting for one update every year for SG which i think would be terrible for our experience (if we wanna stay into the "universe"), creating 2 games at the same time on the same universe which are supposed to be connected is something very huge even more if you are alone i understand it, what i'm scared is that in 2/3 years SG have 5 chapters(in total) and WIAB 9 updates(in total) which i think would kill the game slowly destroying the interest in them(of the players) and resulting in the abandon of the games which would be a shame. I have one question too, will there be ntr like in WIAB?
It was already mentioned that the releases will be faster now. The reason why SG has a year delay was because it was getting a lot of animations made, a lot of reworked scenes and character redesigns. The original dev stopped and handed the game off to the current dev who was already making his own game WIAB along with now SG and the above changes. Also PC issues. Its all resolved now and updates will be regular again.

Far as NTR goes if its like WIAB then you can just disable it. But I dont see tags for it so I dont think it will even have it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It was already mentioned that the releases will be faster now. The reason why SG has a year delay was because it was getting a lot of animations made, a lot of reworked scenes and character redesigns. The original dev stopped and handed the game off to the current dev who was already making his own game WIAB along with now SG and the above changes. Also PC issues. Its all resolved now and updates will be regular again.

Far as NTR goes if its like WIAB then you can just disable it. But I dont see tags for it so I dont think it will even have it.
If going to try and educate people, be educated yourself first.

SG was Oceans in the first place, his friend wanted to do a VN so Ocean let him do this one. When his friend no longer/couldn't/didn't want to continue it (that bit I'm unsure on) Ocean didn't want to see it abandoned so took it back to carry on with 'his own creation' alongside his existing VN WIAB.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
In this scene, is this an older Bella with her little sister on her back, or someone else? It's hard for me to tell, she looks happy.
I guess it could be Bella's mother with Bella as well. Sorry, if I missed something obvious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: offset8
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes