Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
How do WiAB and Summer's gone connect? Somebody mentioned frohn but I don't remember it from from WiAB granted I played it a long time ago

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Still not her. She is there at the bar. MC and Leia go to the middle of the bar(stand) in WIAB, there is one "Frohn" on the right of them, one on the left of them, both far side from them, looking after them/over them. Ill provide the screenshot tomorrow if necessary, its 2:15 atm and Im a bit drunk so it'll have to wait. I got you tho, dont worry.
I think the Frohn's are the couple at the table, not the girls at the bar.
You mean this? Its not the same girl, this is Jill but in Blonde and less tits xd and She is called Elena Petrova, Scarface is Sasha.
View attachment 977340
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha this is funny I was going to post this. Sisters? Elena Petrova is the lawyer Dana is going up against in your case. I didn't realize that was her either though, I thought it was Sasha. She is also the girl on the intro of WIAB.

Reactions: Gladheim

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
What a fucking great update, made me dread that every click would lead to the last slide.

Coming into this chapter I was pretty lost as to who I’d make my main love interest as the game probably won’t end up being a harem and pretty much every girl is straight up 10/10. So I decided to just go with good old personality.

And I gotta say, man, Bella really is something. I don’t wanna write paragraphs about a fictional character and all that weird shit but fuck me, Bella is exactly like the girls I vibe with IRL. I just love straightforward girls that can take and dish out some solid banter, like you know, diss the fuck out of you but still able to show affection. Fuck man this whole Bella shit made me feel kinda fucked up because I haven’t had anyone like that in my life for a while now.

Anyways I’ma need that next chapter on the ASAP Rocky, this shit might be the best game out here.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
The thread is filling up with Bella's lovers, it's funny because before chapter 3 I was the only one ( i think ) who said here that she was my TOP 2 with Mila and most of them told me how lucky for me since chapter 3 was going to be centered in her hahaha

Last edited:

styrany

Dec 25, 2020
this from chapter 3 is also up there
Oh that too, this is just adorable :)

The thread is filling up with Bella's lovers, it's funny because before chapter 3 I was the only one who said here that she was my TOP 2 with Mila and most of them told me how lucky for me since chapter 3 was going to be centered in her hahaha
I am here for just a couple of days now and have never played pre-chapter 3 version, so I guess I have to say that you got yourself good perception for hidden treasures :)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gladheim

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
So, through the first 2 chapters Nami has those large winged earrings in both ears. Come chapter 3 she is missing the one on the right side and her right side piercing hole is elongated like it was torn. And later scarface shows up wearing that same right side earring. So my question is, did I miss something in my playthrough or is that a mystery as well?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
The thread is filling up with Bella's lovers, it's funny because before chapter 3 I was the only one ( i think ) who said here that she was my TOP 2 with Mila and most of them told me how lucky for me since chapter 3 was going to be centered in her hahaha

It kind of surprises me as well about Bella's popularity. Seems most people around this forum can't stand bitch characters and want to immediately kick them to the curb. I personally love bitch characters because it actually feels like a hunt and a challenge to win over their affections.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
It kind of surprises me as well about Bella's popularity. Seems most people around this forum can't stand bitch characters and want to immediately kick them to the curb. I personally love bitch characters because it actually feels like a hunt and a challenge to win over their affections.
Yes I like that too, but the girl is also sweet in her own way and I like sweet girls, that's why Mila is also in the TOP1-2. Although these types of women like Bella are the ones who kick you easily when they get tired of you hahaha

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah Rambo... hihihi

I dont get it... Whats the Rambo reference? Whats up with this?

e²/ was lurking through the last pages of the milfy city thread. SG is gona invade this thread :ROFLMAO:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Yes I like that too, but the girl is also sweet in her own way and I like sweet girls, that's why Mila is also in the TOP1-2. Although these types of women like Bella are the ones who kick you easily when they get tired of you hahaha
You'd think with Mila's home life that she'd be the bitch, but she is an absolute doll. But watch.... she'll turn out to be a psycho.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Btw, we all agree that Bella is definitely a virgin, right? Her trauma that goes for a lot of years, she despising men, is impossible for her to ever had sex with a man, unless... her trauma comes from a rape when she was a kid. (I really hope is not like that, that will set the game into a very dark and fucked up path).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes