WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
uhm, have you ever been in the middle east, or iran:unsure:
if not google a bit, check a few movies, or just look at kardashians (a bit darker type, yet close enough:KEK:).

doesnt matter who is on banner/cover - things change as the game progresses...for every chapter a different chick/banner could be posted.
though regarding "muslim chick" she probably is one of the most intriguing girls here, and unwrapping her should be a lot of fun.
Yeah, but the dev hasn't been changing her, right? She's been the banner since it's been released.

As for her being the most intriguing, I mean I have no problem with this opinion, I'd be interested as to why you think so but it's not as though I'm complaining that's she's the banner, I'm just curious as to why. I mean she has no real relation to the MC at the moment, so it's hard to imagine her being the main heroine. At first I thought she was Summer, given the title and subject of the game and all, turns out no, she's just a random heroine. I guess this could change later though.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, but the dev hasn't been changing her, right? She's been the banner since it's been released.

As for her being the most intriguing, I mean I have no problem with this opinion, I'd be interested as to why you think so but it's not as though I'm complaining that's she's the banner, I'm just curious as to why. I mean she has no real relation to the MC at the moment, so it's hard to imagine her being the main heroine. At first I thought she was Summer, given the title and subject of the game and all, turns out no, she's just a random heroine. I guess this could change later though.
she is one of few mysterious characters/girls introduced so far, and as ive said, for me, the most intriguing one (unrelated to any banners/no banners shit)...ofc she could be just a typical shy muslim girl going for the first time? in western school, with no mystery at all...on the other hand, i would say also as mentioned before, she is one of a few candidates to be Summer.
so if anything else only that possibility is a bit of mystery and brings some excitement in the game.

Reactions: WeirdWorld

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Who told you that? You are entering marshy terrain xd, it is possible, I do not deny it but if it were so, her sister would have recognized her.

MMMMM idk
Is that if they recognize each other, I just want to know why he does not live at home wtih Bella, would it be a racing accident that caused that scar?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Is that if they recognize each other, I just want to know why he does not live at home wtih Bella, would it be a racing accident that caused that scar?
We don't know anything, her sister may have died or just disappeared and she has joined another family, but it is strange that Sasha aka Scarface is the friend of Robin who is an old friend of Bella

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
A couple things.

I've seen it mentioned that a police officer was involved at the cabin in the original, could someone explain that to me?

A theory.. Bella hates men. She hopes her dad is dead, hates her neighbors, her friends mention how long it took her to warm up to them and that she's never friendly with guys. Her dad is a rapist pedophile too. She was first then her sister, and she walked in on it. Dad is in prison or just out of the picture altogether. Her sister's death or disappearance could be related or could be something as simple as drowning or a car accident. Bella has never really dated, that's why her mom may be going the extra step in therapy. Oh and surprise!! she's a virgin too but he won't find this out until they are finally getting intimate.

D

Deleted member 3027200

It's not a harem game
I was sure I saw a Harem tag before downloading it, maybe my mistake sorry

yeah...it also doesnt look promising in the tentacles monsters (yep, i know im overusing it) part as well, sadly:unsure:
Sorry I didn't get you or are you trying to be funny here or something ?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry I didn't get you or are you trying to be funny here or something ?
ofc, or do you prefer to be more serious with similar "missplaced" posts as that post of yopurs?
there is not enough trolls and similar posting all kind of "polite" requests/suggestions all over the place, so you surely are welcome addition.
p.s.
yet. if you wanna to continue this entertaining exchange of thoughts i would suggest you to go pm, or to offtopic part of the forum..otherwise there will be cleaning/deleting of the ot posts.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's been quite a while since I saw it, and it was only once, but I'll recount what I remember.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You!

So when you say "they" start walking out of the forest you mean all three, then the rainy walk down the street is just the mc. So the PO disappeared too? This might not even be relevant anymore but I wonder if anyone still has it, would like to check it out.

Or maybe the vacation she was going on is that she was actually moving but didn't want to tell you.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Thank You!

So when you say "they" start walking out of the forest you mean all three, then the rainy walk down the street is just the mc. So the PO disappeared too? This might not even be relevant anymore but I wonder if anyone still has it, would like to check it out.

Or maybe the vacation she was going on is that she was actually moving but didn't want to tell you.
Yup, all three of them start walking. As the light hits you the scene just cuts away, so we have no clue what exactly happened. I don't think the officer disappeared, but I don't really have anything to base that on. More like a lack of the MC ever mentioning her even internally.

Frankly, with the new intro, I'm surprised this game doesn't have the [Paranormal] tag. With a vague light in the sky it could have been almost anything, but the glowing flowers and the seemingly sentient (or is that sapient?) spiders make me think the "After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life" in the overview isn't actually referring to the MC and the spirit mentioned is a tad more literal.

I mean, the spiders might be a heavy-handed metaphor for something, but I almost think I'd prefer the paranormality in that case.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
the officer
I remember seeing her pics in the OP, it was her who made me try and play the game :D

I'm surprised this game doesn't have the [Paranormal] tag.
Isn't that just MC's dream and as such is more of a metaphor of what happened with Summer/is happening in his mind but not the reality of it? I honestly doubt anything paranormal will happen in the game (and to say the truth I'd be disappointed if SG would add supernatural themes).

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes