Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
break up is something serious and painfull, but at the same time, is not enough to be acting like that
But it wasn't a break-up, she disappeared, went missing, so his frame of mind was not "I'm sad cause I broke with a girl", but "I'm in mental anguish over not knowing what happened to the girl I love; is she dead, is she alive, is she tortured, kidnapped, joined a sect, raped, buried alive?". This kind of uncertainties and mysteries - especially in regards to a person that went missing at the peak of their relantionship - can really wreak havoc in human mind, even in the case of adults (I recommend 1988 film "The Vanishing" btw). I'm not saying that MC is mentally healthy or that the game is doing miracles with portraying human psychology, but the shock of such situation can be devastating for a very young person, whose personality is still being shaped, so I don't find his behavior all that unbelievable.

But that's just my take on the situation.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
But it wasn't a break-up, she disappeared, went missing, so his frame of mind was not "I'm sad cause I broke with a girl", but "I'm in mental anguish over not knowing what happened to the girl I love; is she dead, is she alive, is she tortured, kidnapped, joined a sect, raped, buried alive?". This kind of uncertainties and mysteries - especially in regards to a person that went missing at the peak of their relantionship - can really wreak havoc in human mind, even in the case of adults (I recommend 1988 film "The Vanishing" btw). I'm not saying that MC is mentally healthy or that the game is doing miracles with portraying human psychology, but the shock of such situation can be devastating for a very young person, whose personality is still being shaped, so I don't find his behavior all that unbelievable.

But that's just my take on the situation.
Nah, you know something, you are right, I spoke too soon, but if I have to blame somebody, is the dev for not clarifying everything by know, I really hope that he do it soon. Maybe when he explain the whole situation to Bella, that could be a great moment.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Now, I am going to give my 2 cents that nobody has asked but anyway. The MC needs to end with Bella, any other relationship is forced (maybe the one with Nami, but if are realistic, she is more like a sister to him). Victoria is a great character, it took me a while to like her, but she is nice, still, she won't be a good fit to the MC. Bella on the other side has in someway some of the same traits as Summer, a lit bit nice and a lit bit jerk, agressive, fearless, among some other traits... just how the MC likes his women.

I really hope we could get her at the end without damaging the relationship with Nami.

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Now, I am going to gove my 2 cents that nobody has asked but anyway. The MC needs to end with Bella, any other relationship is forced (maybe the one with Nami, but if are realistic, she is more like a sister to him). Victoria is a great character, it took me a while to like her, but she is nice, still, she won't be a good fit to the MC. Bella on the other side has in someway some of the same traits as Summer, a lit bit nice and a lit bit jerk, agressive, fearless, among some other traits... just how the MC likes his women.

I really hope we could get her at the end without damaging the relationship with Nami.
Yeah, I completely disagree the sister is the only one I am interested in. Everyone else is just filler till that relationship happens. That is the beauty of games like this anyone you want can be the best relationship for any particular person. :D

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, I completely disagree the sister is the only one I am interested in. Everyone else is just filler till that relationship happens. That is the beauty of games like this anyone you want can be the best relationship for any particular person. :D
I only agree with you on the last part, but if Nami didn't exist in the game, who would be your choice?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's way too early to be so sure about anything. We've only seen The Introduction up to chapter 3 of season 1. One thing I will say is we should have more information about Summer's disappearance by now. It's one thing for Bella to withhold info about her sister "do we know which one is older?" but playing from the MC's perspective is tough without knowing how whatever happened actually happened.

After playing so many of these VNs you realize you never know where a developer will go.

Sonya.. if Summer was kidnapped, trafficked, relocated, brainwashed, then somehow brought back to the states. I guess I'm assuming that's where this takes place. It's a game, it's not impossible but highly unlikely I'd say, hair and eyes are similar but missing the moles on her face.

Sasha "scar girl" also missing the moles.

I don't think she's in the game or will appear as someone else, maybe she'll be back. At the very least I hope we get closure on that.

Street racing could be interesting.. accidents happen all the time, at high rates of speed people die.. as do others. I hope we've had enough trauma for now, but life happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
That's no discussion Nami is the one and only!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
We don't know the whole story behind the MC summer story yet( if it turns out to be his fault or what not). So as of now yeah actually I can compare from what I know. I had way more of a relationship then this MC did with his chick. We had just lost our virginity together not 3 months before she left. Lived 5 minutes from my house so we seen each other every day. Her stupid mom got a job nearly 1000 miles away. We found out on a Tuesday. They was packed and gone saturday night. Poof... Gone never seen her again. Like she died to me. This was a little before things like facebook and other socal media crap. Only way to talk to her was on a phone. Her parents made her stop calling. So that was it over. Se didn't die no. But what's the fucking difference if they are ripped out if your life. Something out of you're control. Anyways I just hope he is not a dumbsss for to many more updates.
I'm sorry but no, while we don't know exactly what the situation is between them, I would be surprised if all that happened is that she moved away. Also, I feel like you are still a minor because the way you talk about your own situation is very immature with all due respect. How was her mom stupid for making sure she can provide for her family, the girl you say you loved so much. If she had to move, that means she was either losing her current job or would be making substantially more money at the new job. Neither choice would make her stupid, in fact quite the opposite. Also, we have not seen nearly enough of the relationship dynamic between the mc and summer. You simply cannot compare the two when we haven't seen all that Ocean plans us to see of the story of the mc and summer.

fliptonero

Dec 11, 2020
That’s so weird. When I had just played the game for the first time, I was practically sure everyone would if not love then definitely like and sympathize with MC. Turns out, he gets tons of hate. Let me just ask: for what? I’ve read replies, of course, but the best people could come up with was "He’s a whiny asshole". Huh?

Although Summer’s arc has not been discovered yet, I think it’s safe to say that the MC is traumatized. Badly. It’s not just him whining or trying to be edgy. He genuinely experienced something that has fucked him up. I can only hope you all won’t ever go through something like that. So, taking this into account, how do you expect the MC to act? Just forget and move on? Well, it’s not that easy. Especially if Summer’s fate is unknown. Just imagine, our guy asks himself every day if she’s even ALIVE! For fucks sake, the MC can’t just go and hookup with everyone after that (and to be fair it’s also a part of his personality as he wants a girl to be special). He also can’t smile at everyone and act like everything’s fine when his whole inner world is burning! When you lose something (or someone) you deeply care about, I doubt there’s plenty of room for validating other people’s feelings and stuff. You’re damaged so you begin to think that the world is too.

But enough philosophy.

My point was: healing takes time. And hopefully, that special LI you chose is gonna help the MC to accelerate the process.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes