Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Oceanlab Hey, this has probably been mentioned already, but I figured I'd post anyways: The game seems to treat you as locked in to Victoria's date regardless of whether you agreed to it or not. I said no, and later in the texts, when Victoria invites the MC to the movies, she still says its the day before their date.

Reactions: fliptonero

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I just found this gem.

I got a few questions.
At the start it asked if I wanted trans content on or off. I put on.
I notice its not a tag here...
I played through twice and there was no mention of someone being trans.

Is this in the game even? plan to be?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
What can I said about this game. GREAT Novel. Serious the novel is great and cant wait for more novel to come. WOW. BTW Those LADIES are darn hot. I am more interesting in lady with scar on her left face. There is something about her.

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
I just found this gem.

I got a few questions.
At the start it asked if I wanted trans content on or off. I put on.
I notice its not a tag here...
I played through twice and there was no mention of someone being trans.

Is this in the game even? plan to be?
Plan to be. Most likely.

Although it's possible she's already been introduced but nobody knows about it. It's clearly not Nadia anyway... :D

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It did say she was introduced in chapter 3, but seeing as how there is no sexual content you ain't going to know are you.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
stylist from the barbershop, I wouldn't even be surprised
Yup, also thought about her, but that would be too obvious. Also maybe that new chick in black dress, she already checked out MC tushy, maybe she's looking to do some funny bussiness down there, and that "are you emo" chick is also "suspicious". She said to mc how they went to school together, MC told that he didn't noticed her there and she responded something like "it's not weird, cause I didn't looked as I look now". So, maybe she refered that she was dude at the time :censored:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mojococo

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
Yup, also thought about her, but that would be too obvious. Also maybe that new chick in black dress, she already checked out MC tushy, maybe she's looking to do some funny bussiness down there, and that "are you emo" chick is also "suspicious". She said to mc how they went to school together, MC told that he didn't noticed her there and she responded something like "it's not weird, cause I didn't looked as I look now". So, maybe she refered that she was dude at the time :censored:

Could be actually.

In trans "off", she has a scene with nami in the shower, something about shape of pubic hair. I don't remember exactly. Has anyone with trans "on" saw this scene as well?

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Let me start with saying I really like the game. Everything except the MC. God I just don't get this little bitch of a MC. His whole world went to hell over a flat chested middle/jr high girl. Get over it. My first girlfriend and first everything I meet in 7th fucking grade. It lasted until end of freshman year in highschool. 3 fucking years. Then her asshole parents up and left with only a week warning. Never seen her again. Like she just disappeared. There one day gone the next. I didnt whine like a little bitch and take it out on everyone else. This crybaby MC has smoking hot girls wanting him and he brushes it off. Can't even get hard without thinking about his dead/missing flat chested 13 year old girlfriend. That's fucking creepy.
You can't really compare your experience, which was quite literally just a pre-teen/teen relationship and then their parents moved, to the mc's experience where something happened to the girl he loves, quite likely died. It is not the same at all

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Let me start with saying I really like the game. Everything except the MC. God I just don't get this little bitch of a MC. His whole world went to hell over a flat chested middle/jr high girl. Get over it. My first girlfriend and first everything I meet in 7th fucking grade. It lasted until end of freshman year in highschool. 3 fucking years. Then her asshole parents up and left with only a week warning. Never seen her again. Like she just disappeared. There one day gone the next. I didnt whine like a little bitch and take it out on everyone else. This crybaby MC has smoking hot girls wanting him and he brushes it off. Can't even get hard without thinking about his dead/missing flat chested 13 year old girlfriend. That's fucking creepy.
I'm with you. I personally think that a break up is something serious and painfull, but at the same time, is not enough to be acting like that. Maybe he could go with a more traumatic experience? IDK, maybe she being killed in front of him, or she "backstabbing" him, but she just leaving, is not enough.

Aside from that, this game is going good, but I'm getting worried about him introducing so much characters, but the dev looks like he got a good idea of what he is doing, so lets trust him.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes