Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Weird because I had the same end cinematic on all my routes :unsure:. The code also says that ( if I didn´t miss something ) there is only one end screen.
I am sure to 95% that the length of the ending video depends on our choices. But to be sure i double check it later, after my lunch :D

/e Try this save. its one click before the ending cutscene. the cutsecene last just ~3 sec

/e² endscreen? i am talking about the cinematic at the end of the chapter

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Not too bad, the renders are nice, and the intro with young summer pulled me in, but this game really needs to be put on hold and have an overhaul of the dialogue, and not just calling Sonya he, or the poor grammar, but the pointless conversation options.

Nami yelled and me in the hospital, I yelled back, ignored her at night, then the next day she wants to go shopping.
What is the point of dialogue options if they go absolutely no where.

Pity too about the redheads, a pyscho sister and a wierdo in Nia.

How come there is 2 walkthrough mods but neither of them work with the incest patch.
I was under the impression that there are hidden stats that make your choices matter, not just the immediate aftermath.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Not too bad, the renders are nice, and the intro with young summer pulled me in, but this game really needs to be put on hold and have an overhaul of the dialogue, and not just calling Sonya he, or the poor grammar, but the pointless conversation options.

Nami yelled and me in the hospital, I yelled back, ignored her at night, then the next day she wants to go shopping.
What is the point of dialogue options if they go absolutely no where.

Pity too about the redheads, a pyscho sister and a wierdo in Nia.

How come there is 2 walkthrough mods but neither of them work with the incest patch.
The Scrappy one Works with the IC patch. Works fine on my Two Playthroughs.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I was under the impression that there are hidden stats that make your choices matter, not just the immediate aftermath.
Still, going from one minute hating you to next minute wanting to go shopping is odd as fuck.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How dare you speak like that about my beloved and perfect sister??
Yeah no, she is hot but one minute she is all nice then bits you head off.

The Scrappy one Works with the IC patch. Works fine on my Two Playthroughs.
Didn't for me, I put the patch in then install the mod, the mod showed up but had no dialogue highlights, then a second time just now, put the mod in, it works, but Maja is it, calls his sister sweet tenant.

• Haha
Reactions: Xyclos

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Still, going from one minute hating you to next minute wanting to go shopping is odd as fuck.
Sure, while I disagree in this particular case (the hospital confrontation > shopping), I do get your point. Just wanted to say the conversations are not consequence-free, the consequences are just not immediately obvious.

Reactions: Havik79

shkdbsahbdlabf

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I waited a year for an update....

And it was fucking worth it! The pacing, the music, the characters, this game is close to bursting with personality! I cannot get enough! Bella and MC belong together! <3

Keep it up! Even if it takes another year I don't care! I want more, more, more!

RattledSam

Jul 21, 2020
Okay Now we have to wait another one year update. Don't get me wrong I am thinking to support the developer but updates just wow :D

and I am still wondering who the trans girl is?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Okay Now we have to wait another one year update. Don't get me wrong I am thinking to support the developer but updates just wow :D

and I am still wondering who is TRANS girl?
Actually there is one more update coming in less than a week or two. This is just the beta. :p

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sure, while I disagree in this particular case (the hospital confrontation > shopping), I do get your point. Just wanted to say the conversations are not consequence-free, the consequences are just not immediately obvious.
Fine, but you got to admit, that whole conversation with the group of girls, come on girls that hot playing any sort of roleplaying game, yeah right.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes