johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I like the story, I love the renders but...without reading the text, you sometimes can't really tell i.e. who is the student and who is the teacher, if you know what I mean. Reworking the existing renders is obviously too much work, but if there are some characters still to be introduced, then perhaps their age can be a little more visible.
I think at least for the mc's teacher, there's a pretty obvious age difference. Other than the gym teachers, idk if we have seen any other teachers?

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
I think at least for the mc's teacher, there's a pretty obvious age difference. Other than the gym teachers, idk if we have seen any other teachers?
I meant it in more general way. Look at Amber - she's a woman with an adult kid, at least 1 serious trauma in her past and her face is pretty much perfect. I mean I don't 'mind' perfect, but it doesn't exactly match the general narrative, does it ?

Reactions: johndoe19

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
When i play a cutscene begins to play then cuts to the next render without finishing anyone else having this problem ?

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I meant it in more general way. Look at Amber - she's a woman with an adult kid, at least 1 serious trauma in her past and her face is pretty much perfect. I mean I don't 'mind' perfect, but it doesn't exactly match the general narrative, does it ?
I actually agree with you on Amber, I would guess she is in her 40's, 30's at the youngest and she looks really good. Although to be fair, there are people who age gracefully and look fairly young at that age.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
from the way it sounds this wont have an update till next year? not rushing just curious.

honestly this was really well made so that wont even surprise me, the animation in the videos does really well with fine details, and the progression in the story feels right even if your forced into it somewhat but its mildly to be expected also surprised how much i love the "little girl" behind the bad girl attitude of you know who so im eager to see what happens next, i waited till the other day to try this, and production quality is through the roof for a game with no sexual content yet, but thats not entirely bad, they are just planning long term. i can only hope it doesn't become abandoned because of too much work because its quality over quantity as long as it doesn't become a patron milker like milf city ill be happy with waiting

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
from the way it sounds this wont have an update till next year? not rushing just curious.

honestly this was really well made so that wont even surprise me, the animation in the videos does really well with fine details, and the progression in the story feels right even if your forced into it somewhat but its mildly to be expected also surprised how much i love the "little girl" behind the bad girl attitude of you know who so im eager to see what happens next, i waited till the other day to try this, and production quality is through the roof for a game with no sexual content yet, but thats not entirely bad, they are just planning long term. i can only hope it doesn't become abandoned because of too much work because its quality over quantity as long as it doesn't become a patron milker like milf city ill be happy with waiting
From what I understand, the next update should be within 3-6 months. I believe he has two computers now, one for this game, and the other for Where it all Began. So closer to around three months, someone can clarify if I'm correct or not though.

Reactions: Maviarab

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
From what I understand, the next update should be within 3-6 months. I believe he has two computers now, one for this game, and the other for Where it all Began. So closer to around three months, someone can clarify if I'm correct or not though.
honestly ive both become depressed due to update length and fallen in love and i say that mainly due to the time required to see the next portion i can deal with no sex for extended periods but if i love a story i dont want to wait so long i for get about it if you catch my drift i can wait i just hate waiting so long its ignored

Reactions: johndoe19

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
honestly ive both become depressed due to update length and fallen in love and i say that mainly due to the time required to see the next portion i can deal with no sex for extended periods but if i love a story i dont want to wait so long i for get about it if you catch my drift i can wait i just hate waiting so long its ignored
Trust me I understand the feeling, the waiting for an update to drop is one of the worst parts. Thankfully, with this game it's worth the wait and we shouldn't have to wait as long for the next update.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
How is possessive tribalism a negative emotion.
Being possessive of people is generally not a great thing. Tribalism isn't inherently bad, but "you insulted [tribe member], therefore I'm going to wreak a path of bloody havoc" is certainly a negative.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Being possessive of people is generally not a great thing. Tribalism isn't inherently bad, but "you insulted [tribe member], therefore I'm going to wreak a path of bloody havoc" is certainly a negative.
I don't think he is so much possessive with his family, as he is more protective. Take Nojiko for instance, he encourages and is supportive of nojiko's new relationship, he is also fairly respectful of her privacy and doesn't pry too much into her business. I can see a point being made in your favor with Nami, but I would still say he is more protective than possessive. All those times the mc sees that guy around nami, he didn't say anything or try to get in between them. It was only when his suspicions of their characters were confirmed, did he decide to step in. I don't know if you have siblings, but if you know someones not right for them, its hard to remain neutral, and being neutral is not always the best approach.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Family is a possession, Nami cares about "Her" brother and he cares about "his" sister.
That's just ridiculous word play and doesn't strike me as arguing in good faith.

I don't think he is so much possessive with his family, as he is more protective. Take Nojiko for instance, he encourages and is supportive of nojiko's new relationship, he is also fairly respectful of her privacy and doesn't pry too much into her business. I can see a point being made in your favor with Nami, but I would still say he is more protective than possessive. All those times the mc sees that guy around nami, he didn't say anything or try to get in between them. It was only when his suspicions of their characters were confirmed, did he decide to step in. I don't know if you have siblings, but if you know someones not right for them, its hard to remain neutral, and being neutral is not always the best approach.
I agree with your sentiment, and if MC didn't do the outright movie villain thing and, to use MC's own words, "pull strings behind the scenes" I would agree with you entirely. Now, I'll admit I'm kind of mixing several points here, but I feel the what and the how and the why are closely related to why I see almost all his actions in a negative light. Now, it's like 5:30 here and I haven't gotten any sleep so I probably shouldn't get into a debate right now, but I'll at least say his internal monologues about why he does things warps everything about how I perceive his actions. As it should, I think you'll agree.

As for Nojiko, I agree that he been really mature about this whole Nick thing, but I bet €10 (not really, 2020 has left me flat broke) that if Nick shows any signs of not being "good enough" for MC's mother figure, MC will develop some outright psychotic ploy to get rid of him.

Last edited:

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
That's just ridiculous word play and doesn't strike me as arguing in good faith.

I agree with your sentiment, and if MC didn't do the outright movie villain thing and, to use MC's own words, "pull strings behind the scenes" I would agree with you entirely. Now, I'll admit I'm kind of mixing two points here, but I feel the what and the how and the why are closely related to why I see almost all his actions in a negative light. Now, it's like 5:30 here and I haven't gotten any sleep so I probably shouldn't get into a debate right now, but I'll at least say his internal monologues about why he does things warps everything about how I perceive his actions. As it should, I think you'll agree.

As for Nojiko, I agree that he been really mature about this whole Nick thing, but I bet €10 (not really, 2020 has left me flat broke) that if Nick shows any signs of not being "good enough" for MC's mother figure, MC will develop some outright psychotic ploy to get rid of him.
I do agree with what you are saying here actually, I think his intentions would be indisputable if not for the way he words them in his head or when he was talking to bella. Hopefully that is just an intentional flaw of the character written by Ocean and he can do good things without tainting them with his thoughts and words in the future.

And that's not a bet I would take you up on, especially if Nojiko ends up being a LI. Then Nick would almost have to end up being "evil" and the mc will go into mastermind mode like with Nami. But it seems like Nick's daughters will come into play as well so probably not. Either way, appreciate the civil discourse

Reactions: MoarDakka123

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
When i play a cutscene begins to play then cuts to the next render without finishing anyone else having this problem ?
From my exp in SG and WIAB: carefully clicking, if you are to fast you kill many cuts without noticing. The other thing is, the length of the cuts depends on how you choose to response to the character. Going down the Bella rabbithole plays the full Cut in the end, pick up Nami the cut is very short.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not too bad, the renders are nice, and the intro with young summer pulled me in, but this game really needs to be put on hold and have an overhaul of the dialogue, and not just calling Sonya he, or the poor grammar, but the pointless conversation options.

Nami yelled and me in the hospital, I yelled back, ignored her at night, then the next day she wants to go shopping.
What is the point of dialogue options if they go absolutely no where.

Pity too about the redheads, a pyscho sister and a wierdo in Nia.

How come there is 2 walkthrough mods but neither of them work with the incest patch.

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
From my exp in SG and WIAB: carefully clicking, if you are to fast you kill many cuts without noticing. The other thing is, the length of the cuts depends on how you choose to response to the character. Going down the Bella rabbithole plays the full Cut in the end, pick up Nami the cut is very short.
Weird because I had the same end cinematic on all my routes :unsure:. The code also says that ( if I didn´t miss something ) there is only one end screen.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Weird because I had the same end cinematic on all my routes :unsure:. The code also says that ( if I didn´t miss something ) there is only one end screen.
I am sure to 95% that the length of the ending video depends on our choices. But to be sure i double check it later, after my lunch :D

/e Try this save. its one click before the ending cutscene. the cutsecene last just ~3 sec

/e² endscreen? i am talking about the cinematic at the end of the chapter

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes