Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just downloaded the game. I've never played it before. All of my saves are new saves and they still don't work.
you mean, you can open&play game, you can save it also, yet you cant load those saves when needed?

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Some of the English in the beta version is a tad wonky. That said, I enjoy the story too much to be that worried about it. My only hope is, there's not another year before another release.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
When I write, I view everything from an objective standpoint.

But from my personal view, I do have my favorites.
There's renders where you can see that sexy momma Amber doesn't wear a bra and she has nipple piercings, which it doesn't suit her character. She a naughty girl now ?? Don't have anything against it, but I'm kinda suspecting her to be involved in Summer's disappearance, her or ppl she knows/works for, and she uses MC's therapy sessions to see what he knows about the incident. Could be a possibility.:unsure:

It's either that or I'm reading too much into it. Still, she's a damn attractive woman I wouldn't mind spanking a little if she dares to play naughty with us.;)

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
There's renders where you can see that sexy momma Amber doesn't wear a bra and she has nipple piercings, which it doesn't suit her character. She a naughty girl now ?? Don't have anything against it, but I'm kinda suspecting her to be involved in Summer's disappearance, her or ppl she knows/works for, and she uses MC's therapy sessions to see what he knows about the incident. Could be a possibility.:unsure:

It's either that or I'm reading too much into it. Still, she's a damn attractive woman I wouldn't mind spanking a little if she dares to play naughty with us.;)
I strongly disagree with that assessment, I think she seems like a nice woman, but hardly a good girl, so to speak.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I can´t really say with 100% certainty who my favorite is. Maybe Bella, but i felt while playing the game that my favorite was whoever was on my monitor at the moment lol. Nami is so cute and sweet, Bella is super sexy, Mila has such a sweet face and eyes (boobs too lol), the middle eastern girl with veil or whaz+tever that thing she wears is, is super cute and mysterious, Amber is a top tier milf , etc. So lets say these 5 all share first place.

Today i will play Where it all begun, i played it a long time ago and liked it, but now i saw that it also had been reworked and i hope it is at least a little bit as good as this game is now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can´t really say with 100% certainty who my favorite is. Maybe Bella, but i felt while playing the game that my favorite was whoever was on my monitor at the moment lol. Nami is so cute and sweet, Bella is super sexy, Mila has such a sweet face and eyes (boobs too lol), the middle eastern girl with veil or whaz+tever that thing she wears is, is super cute and mysterious, Amber is a top tier milf , etc. So lets say these 5 all share first place.

Today i will play Where it all begun, i played it a long time ago and liked it, but now i saw that it also had been reworked and i hope it is at least a little bit as good as this game is now.
The WIAB rework not finished.

Jilune

Dec 19, 2017
Euh hello,

That's strange my account i wanted to use it for "guilty pleasure" but i wanted to say i just LOVE this game too much. I'm werid as fuck i guess but this game is too good and i like bella <3, favorite girl. I don't know for the fact i love the game and not just like i found a little bit of me in him. Maybe that's for what i love the game this much, my favourite so far i can't wait to have the race and the diner with Bella. One of the game where i can see me recommend it to everyone. So kepp up the VERY GOOD WORK PLEASE!!!! If one day i have the money i will consider it the fact to support you. Yeah yeah, actually i guess i can spend one euros to support you but i don't want to support you only with that if i can. Just a problem with some relationship i don't know if it's a bug or other, but the only girl where i find an interest is bella. And when i interact with other people i reject them but the mc act like if his friend with them, so i don't know if it's a bug or another thing.
Sorry in advance for my bad english, not a native but i wanted to say what i have in my mind or on my heart ? xD I'm a little drunk by the way i don't knwo if when im sober i can write this. x) But VERY VERY FUCKING GOOD GAME, just please i have read that you have past your problem about gpu so PLEASE have a regular schedule for updates can't wait.

Love on you all <3

fliptonero

Dec 11, 2020
Euh hello,

That's strange my account i wanted to use it for "guilty pleasure" but i wanted to say i just LOVE this game too much. I'm werid as fuck i guess but this game is too good and i like bella <3, favorite girl. I don't know for the fact i love the game and not just like i found a little bit of me in him. Maybe that's for what i love the game this much, my favourite so far i can't wait to have the race and the diner with Bella. One of the game where i can see me recommend it to everyone. So kepp up the VERY GOOD WORK PLEASE!!!! If one day i have the money i will consider it the fact to support you. Yeah yeah, actually i guess i can spend one euros to support you but i don't want to support you only with that if i can. Just a problem with some relationship i don't know if it's a bug or other, but the only girl where i find an interest is bella. And when i interact with other people i reject them but the mc act like if his friend with them, so i don't know if it's a bug or another thing.
Sorry in advance for my bad english, not a native but i wanted to say what i have in my mind or on my heart ? xD I'm a little drunk by the way i don't knwo if when im sober i can write this. x) But VERY VERY FUCKING GOOD GAME, just please i have read that you have past your problem about gpu so PLEASE have a regular schedule for updates can't wait.

Love on you all <3
You're not weird at all mate :) Creators always appreciate feedback! And the dev himself is not a native English speaker so no worries! Your English is perfectly fine :)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
As it'd been so long since I last played it I'd forgotten how great a lot of the women in this are ... I think Bella is probably my favourite, though her mother might give her a run for her money, I greatly enjoyed the little flash of pierced tiddy... Nami, Mila, Nia all seem alright too... even characters we've not met like scarface I'm curious about ... Nadia and the teacher are probably the only ones I'd not take a run at.

Nufl088

Jun 1, 2020
Hands down the best game I've ever played. As it was already commented, the models look amazing and the story, so far, is looking pretty good. Definetly a slow burn, but I don't really care about that as long as the story is interesting. There are a few mysteries that keep me excited for the next update and the story to unfold.
Keep up the good work!

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
I like the story, I love the renders but...without reading the text, you sometimes can't really tell i.e. who is the student and who is the teacher, if you know what I mean. Reworking the existing renders is obviously too much work, but if there are some characters still to be introduced, then perhaps their age can be a little more visible.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Ok, the quality of this update is just INSANE.

My top 3 is now as it follows:

1 Being a DIK
2 Summer's Gone - City of Broken Dreamers
3 Become a Rockstar

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes