Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
ok why is the scar girl so high(at least A in many) in many peoples tier list.
Am I missing some scenes? Cuz I think she just appeared in like 2 scenes in total and had like 2 to 3 dialogues.
What is the reason behind people liking her this much?

Other than the scar thing nothing else seems interesting about her imo
I know its your tier list and you are free to like/dislike any character but I'm genuinely curious here

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
She damn fine. Plus, we have reasons to suspect she's Summer, even the MC says she look familiar after seeing her at the gym. Oceanlab has her pic as avatar, the game is called Summer's gone, so you do the math, bro'.;)

Blasphemy. She hot AF, and we didn't even get to know her as a character. How can you say there's nothing interesting about her if u don't even know her ??:WaitWhat:

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
people here really be completely ignoring Maja from the rankings :HideThePain:
View attachment 972058

I know right? I accepted to keep an eye on Vic just for Maja's sake... No it's not weird, don't judge me. :D

Anyway here's my list. A lot are not included because we still don't know them well enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Blasphemy. She hot AF, and we didn't even get to know her as a character. How can you say there's nothing interesting about her if u don't even know her ??:WaitWhat:
No doubt about it. She is very good looking. But so are other girls....the renders are so damn high quality that it makes all the girls look real fucking good.
What I mean is that her being good looking and her being interesting are two different things.
We had 2 scenes with her how can anyone find her interesting with just that.
As for me I start my scale from 0. I mean she is pretty neutral for me. Neither interesting nor uninteresting.

Plus, we have reasons to suspect she's Summer, even the MC says she look familiar after seeing her at the gym. Oceanlab has her pic as avatar, the game is called Summer's gone, so you do the math, bro'.;)
Hmm this can be true.

But I still feel like something is missing
Tnx tho(y)

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
ok why is the scar girl so high(at least A in many) in many peoples tier list.
Am I missing some scenes? Cuz I think she just appeared in like 2 scenes in total and had like 2 to 3 dialogues.

I know its your tier list and you are free to like/dislike any character but I'm genuinely curious here
Personally, I just find the model beautiful.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I genuinely can't put the time in for a tier list, so i'll do it faster by memory and bullet pointed summary -

1. Bella - Has gone through a lot of shit, feels like she needs genuine support and as MC i'm gonna do that
  2. Mila - Unfairly treated due to status which is absolute bs as she is a beautiful girl inside and out. Will support her too.
  3. Nami - Loves the MC but is afraid to say something because of their ties. I don't care about that so i'll step up.
  4. Nia - Suspect she had a dark past and uses her body to make her own living as she suffered in the past.
  5. Victoria - A good soul who deserves to be happy, MC makes her happy so, again, i'll be there.
  6. Maya - Loves her sister and only wants the best for her, regardless of what she wants for herself.

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys, anyone got the incest patched Android version with chapter 3? Seems that my version still has everyone as "friends". I'm not really an incest guy, but wanna experience the full beautiful bond with Nami, y'know?

Mar 19, 2020
Also, this might be a bit nitpicky, but I think the game would really really benefit from having someone check the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors. It gets better after the very start, but they're still pretty frequent.

Don't take this as a diss btw, it's a super good game, really enjoying it so far.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes