Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

akaio

Jun 7, 2020
Not much since someone either appeals to me or doesn't. I took this as an RO tier list, so the girls I want to be friends with but not romance are out too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
To be fair, she's gotten the most screen time, and we know the most about her compared to the other girls. Also, you know, she's got the sexy bad girl tsundere thing going for her.
Ahh, that's fair. I guess it's just me being turned off by someone so actively toxic.

... That came off as pretty snide, but I didn't mean it that way.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Ahh, that's fair. I guess it's just me being turned off by someone so actively toxic.

... That came off as pretty snide, but I didn't mean it that way.
Nah, your comment was fine, dude. Nothing snide about it. I actually had the same response to Bella at first, and even went for the threaten her option in the gym. I figured she was going to be an antagonist, and was ready to rip her down.

Completely flipped my opinion of her by the end of the current build, after learning more about her. She's kind of like the MC, in the end.

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
Had a rough start with the game due to the strange options given for the MCs actions (and replaying this with a WT mod I'm really surprised that pulling the trigger is a recommended action) but I then noticed the dev and that I had a similar initial dislike for the MC (among other characters) in his other game and continued playing and to my own surprise, this game turned out to be even better. Huh. The cheesiness of some of the dialogue makes me cringe a little bit now an then but overall I really do like the games characters and their interactions. Thankfully the MC undergoes both a mental and physical transformation in this which makes him way more relatable. His new hairstyle still seems to be in violation of the geneva convention tho. Seriously, no one should be allowed to look like that unless its a medical condition :)

I'm also very happy to see a game that works so well without a patch. Call me old-fashioned, but I definitely prefer it this way especially with how difficult that fetish is to avoid in these games.

Reactions: offset8

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Fair enough, lol. He is a bit of a cunt, to be honest. But thats the whole story, right? Overcoming all that darkness to become something better.
Oh, absolutely, but until that redemption starts showing I'll hold on to my dislike. It's based what he is after all, not what he could be. I'm also rather frustrated by him, because I've done nothing but try to be the best person the choices allow, and then the story wrenches me onto a path of vengeance to ruin someone's life, and has me sitting there, reading the MC's internal monologues about how he's going to use XYZ bit of information to manipulate people, including loved ones, which is just something I despise from the bottom of my heart.

And that just goes way beyond mere "bit of a cunt" for me. Hell, I actually rather struggled to get through this episode because I just hate having to be in the head of someone like that. Like, there's not really anything about his character I find likable. Even his love for his family manifests more as some kind of possessive tribalism, rather than, you know, positive emotions. And yes, I get that he's damaged goods, but just sitting through it is... Well, I'm about to just start repeating myself, so I'll just re-iterate that it's incredibly frustrating having him as the perspective character.

His new hairstyle still seems to be in violation of the geneva convention tho. Seriously, no one should be allowed to look like that unless its a medical condition :)
And +1 to The Goku being a crime against humanity.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes