Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Who in their right mind would compare Summer’s Gone to BaDIK?

Summer’s Gone is infinitely better. BaDIK is a walking cliche: we have a dude who’s a perv, yet all the girls are into him. Slowburn? Connection? What are those? Give us some badly written sex scenes and that’s all we need. Renders are nice, I gotta admit. But that’s not enough.

Summer’s Gone has it all: an intriguing plot, characters who actually feel alive, REMARKABLE RENDERS and finally... MC who doesn’t fuck anyone who has a hole. You actually have to get girl’s affection! Gotta love it.

Initially, chapter 1 wasn’t it for me but after giving the VN another shot I can (at the very least) say that i’m in love. I only wish updates would come out faster but then again, when it comes to such quality content like this, I can and will wait.

Overall, this is the best VN I’ve played. Simply because it makes me feel. And that, relating to the MC, is never easy.

Please support Ocean on patreon if you can. He deserves it.

Also Bella > any girl.
I dropped DIK with a sense of disgust after 5th episode and don't think I'll ever go back to it again. But as Ocean said, it's not worth comparing games/music/etc. Popularity is not a sign of quality (in my understanding )

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
This was hands down the best update in any game I've played.
The character development was just...wow! loved it.

I'm still confused tho,
some scenes are over the top edgy it gets annoying while some scenes make you fall in love with the story/characters...

B4 this update I absolutely hated Bella, I felt like she is just another problem child with a sob backstory while on the inside she is actually nice(huge fucking cliché tbh) and decided to ignore her in the future updates but after this update I'm not sure I can do this lol. Loved her in this update

And one more thing can we please get some Victoria content (not lewd scenes, just normal scenes are fine too) in the next update. She is the BEST GIRL! Looking at her smile makes me feel really good and positive.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
That'll be the next game to play there. Just putting this here to remind myself, thanks

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I dropped DIK with a sense of disgust after 5th episode and don't think I'll ever go back to it again. But as Ocean said, it's not worth comparing games/music/etc. Popularity is not a sign of quality (in my understanding )
I am quite curious what was that made you drop it. I have issues with the latest ep.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Three chapters in, who's everyone's favorite girl so far?

Wanted to make a strawpoll but there are way way too many beautiful girls for me to name :LOL:, someone should do it if they have all the names

(personally it has to be Bella and Nami as 1 and a very close 2 for me)
Bella and Nami.

• Love
Reactions: someremove

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Oh boy, here we go again. The last thread i have seen this ranking coming up was nuked by the mods. :D

Anyway, how can i get this tiers? A short quick 'n dirty search has brought no awnsers. Is my scriptblocker working to well?

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019

View attachment 971993
oh boy it's tough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh boy, here we go again. The last thread i have seen this ranking coming up was nuked by the mods. :D

Anyway, how can i get this tiers? A short quick 'n dirty search has brought no awnsers. Is my scriptblocker working to well?
Here-
(scalvi had it in his post ;))

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes