JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Well, the game is very very nice all the girls have their thing which is good, good renders and good story writting so far, hope to see more soon. Just a bit scared by the delay between the updates, in 3 years there were 6 updates for WIAB, and 3 for SG. I hope the pace will get faster and we won't be waiting for one update every year for SG which i think would be terrible for our experience (if we wanna stay into the "universe"), creating 2 games at the same time on the same universe which are supposed to be connected is something very huge even more if you are alone i understand it, what i'm scared is that in 2/3 years SG have 5 chapters(in total) and WIAB 9 updates(in total) which i think would kill the game slowly destroying the interest in them(of the players) and resulting in the abandon of the games which would be a shame. I have one question too, will there be ntr like in WIAB?
It was already mentioned that the releases will be faster now. The reason why SG has a year delay was because it was getting a lot of animations made, a lot of reworked scenes and character redesigns. The original dev stopped and handed the game off to the current dev who was already making his own game WIAB along with now SG and the above changes. Also PC issues. Its all resolved now and updates will be regular again.

Far as NTR goes if its like WIAB then you can just disable it. But I dont see tags for it so I dont think it will even have it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It was already mentioned that the releases will be faster now. The reason why SG has a year delay was because it was getting a lot of animations made, a lot of reworked scenes and character redesigns. The original dev stopped and handed the game off to the current dev who was already making his own game WIAB along with now SG and the above changes. Also PC issues. Its all resolved now and updates will be regular again.

Far as NTR goes if its like WIAB then you can just disable it. But I dont see tags for it so I dont think it will even have it.
If going to try and educate people, be educated yourself first.

SG was Oceans in the first place, his friend wanted to do a VN so Ocean let him do this one. When his friend no longer/couldn't/didn't want to continue it (that bit I'm unsure on) Ocean didn't want to see it abandoned so took it back to carry on with 'his own creation' alongside his existing VN WIAB.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
In this scene, is this an older Bella with her little sister on her back, or someone else? It's hard for me to tell, she looks happy.
I guess it could be Bella's mother with Bella as well. Sorry, if I missed something obvious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: offset8

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
In this scene, is this an older Bella with her little sister on her back, or someone else? It's hard for me to tell, she looks happy.
I guess it could be Bella's mother with Bella as well. Sorry, if I missed something obvious.
She doesnt look like Amber

Jilune

Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

She look more like Claire so i guess the little Bella on her aunt back.
By the way people sorry for my behaviour the previous time ^^'.

Take Care

Reactions: mojococo

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Wasn't that just a random family Bella was watching while she waited for MC?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
How many paths are there in the game at the moment? I've only played through Bella and Mila's paths, and I assume there are Nami and Victoria's paths too. Is there anyone else I'm missing for now?

Also, does the blonde girl with scar have a name? I'm really curious who she is.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
How many paths are there in the game at the moment? I've only played through Bella and Mila's paths, and I assume there are Nami and Victoria's paths too. Is there anyone else I'm missing for now?

Also, does the blonde girl with scar have a name? I'm really curious who she is.
Its not much of a "route" yet, but there's Sonya, too. Being nice to her, getting her to join the hentai D&D is probably the beginnings of her route.

I think those 5 are it for now.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Its more of little Bella on Aunt Claire...

Nov 5, 2020

if the dev can maintain even a 2-3 month update schedule for both the game, no doubt Ocean will beat ICSTOR and others and definitely rival DrPinkCake. Though the games are fucking perfect no one's going to wait a year for the update. Ocean should also consider breaking chapters down to regular monthly updates. I hope WIAB and SG don't get abandoned, they really are the epitome of VNs out there.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I hope you will finish the other game because this one is the fuckign best a treasure. SAAAAADDDDD we need more

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i don't know if monthly small updates to this game would be the best thing. It's more interesting to get a bigger chunk of the story at one time and get to play 2-3 hours then have a 20 minute update every month, especially with this story

now i don't want an update once a year either but seeing as we've had that conversation 1000 times already there's no need. Ocean has said everything will go faster from now on and i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt (not that any of this matters because this is still a pirate site lol)

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
Is chapter 3 complete or do I 've to wait for the final version and if I do any news about when to expect it ???

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
i don't know if monthly small updates to this game would be the best thing. It's more interesting to get a bigger chunk of the story at one time and get to play 2-3 hours then have a 20 minute update every month, especially with this story
Why a 20 minute monthly update ?? He should release an update once every 3/4 months with 600+ renders like the other devs do with top-notch quality games like SG. IIRC the dev said he has 2 PC's, and he wants to buy two 3090's, so rendering speed shouldn't be a serious problem.

Personally, I'd like to see more SG updates before he releases the WIAB revamped chapters. Love both games, but a couple more SG updates would be better.

Is chapter 3 complete or do I 've to wait for the final version and if I do any news about when to expect it ???
You can give it a go, still has some bugs tho, so you shouldn't make many saves. There's the possibility that the current saves won't work with the final version. You should do a speedrun and enjoy the sweet visuals, it's worth it.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes