incog44

Jan 5, 2021
No, and maybe not even in Season 2 (they have said there would be, and more nudity, and so forth, most won't even be around for it).

Just missing the tag "no sexual content".

Steam = censored

Patreon = will have a little more nudity in a few scenes

Both versions = no sex.
Is this true? So there's no reason to buy it on Steam in the US?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
:oops: so this steam version that we have here is censored, so for full cont we need to wait for patreon release?
Is this true? So there's no reason to buy it on Steam in the US?
Yes, it is true, the Patreon version will have some more "nudity" in a few scenes.

Steam release is not even listed as "adult".

If you want to buy it, it will fund Where It All Began :devilish:

It is the same on Steam in locations except where you are not allowed to buy it, it's the same content for all Steam and digital store fronts except Patreon.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
for people living in Germany like myself, save yourself the hassle like i finally did last year, i traveled to France last summer just to change the store country to France :ROFLMAO: and left it ever since :p , it unlocked the magic inside of steam, it's the same currency so why steam should care and they didn't! and after i did that i figured out maybe it was unnecessary LOL as paying with paysafe it's € and you can change country probably (haven't tested it myself) at checkout from inside Germany!
Es gibt deutlich einfachere Wege ohne dein Haus verlassen zu müssen.

Translation: There're way more easier ways to do that without even the need to leave the home.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Yes, it is true, the Patreon version will have some more "nudity" in a few scenes.

Steam release is not even listed as "adult".

If you want to buy it, it will fund Where It All Began :devilish:

It is the same on Steam in locations except where you are not allowed to buy it, it's the same content for all Steam and digital store fronts except Patreon.
Well, that's disappointing. He did all that to cater to countries like Germany and it's still being blocked? LOL

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
But I thought no one will upload the steam version? Guess I was right again. Of course they will when it is not being released at the same time on Patreon.

So how much is censored?

Reactions: onefingersalute

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Well, that's disappointing. He did all that to cater to countries like Germany and it's still being blocked? LOL
Not even A Nintendo Game like Bunny Garden is on German Steam. There s NO WAY he could do it in Germany anyway. That also I could have told him already

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Not even A Nintendo Game like Bunny Garden is on German Steam. There s NO WAY he could do it in Germany anyway. That also I could have told him already
Then what the hell was the point? Doesn't he live in Germany? You'd think these would be things that he'd know.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Quick question, do we still need the decensor mod to see everything with the steam release, or has everything been "restored" as it was during chapter 4 ?

Thanks.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
He explained it many times and many people told and explained it here. There's no need to tell it for the 1312th time.
I am not folling all the time. But making the game 16+ and censor shit will only make people upset. There was no way to get this here being released. And instead he could have gone the normal route withut Germany and release it uncensored as
R game.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes