bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Which would half the amount of people who would buy it. It was a business decision.

Deal with it.
I can deal with it and i also can say this was a fucking stupid decision. Epic is almost dead GOG is not a place for such games while also having to wait 7 more days and Steam has the censored version. I think he never attended Business classes at all.
Must be a myth...
No censorship at all..It's just the haters and the crazy ones typing shit again...

View attachment 3622559 View attachment 3622560
Yeah fuck that not gonna touch the steam version. What is even the point.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So will the upcoming Patreon release include ch5 final or is it part of this but censored?

I'm so lost. Haven't played this in so long it's going to be like a whole new game.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I can deal with it and i also can say this was a fucking stupid decision. Epic is almost dead GOG is not a place for such games while also having to wait 7 more days and Steam has the censored version. I think he never attended Business classes at all.

Yeah fuck that not gonna touch the steam version. What is even the point.
That's what I'm saying. I just downloaded to make sure but all the "naughty" content was absolutely stripped from this version. I'm a sucker for vanilla content and even I find this shit ridiculous. This is a one star rating version in my book. So I'll wait for the Patreon one.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
So will the upcoming Patreon release include ch5 final or is it part of this but censored?

I'm so lost. Haven't played this in so long it's going to be like a whole new game.
I'm confused as well. There was still supposed to be another half of a chapter, but the changelog does not even mention it. Just him redoing a ton of shit again.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Does anyone know the page number of the compressed file, whether it exists or not, please?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm confused as well. There was still supposed to be another half of a chapter, but the changelog does not even mention it. Just him redoing a ton of shit again.
Yeah I knew a lot was getting redone and that's why I waited, but wasn't sure if that meant 5 was done but needed the previous chapters attached after rework or if 5 still needed polished and I'm still not sure. LOL

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
man i love being a pirate. i get to sail the 7 seas and when i find some censored shit i get to laugh at the dumbasses who paid for it
LMAO
But where else can you find adult content that frowns upon bare boobies huh? Ocean is a trailblazer! :ROFLMAO:

But seriously it blows my mind the concessions he made just to get a release on Steam. Anyone buying this game on that platform when a better one is available on Patreon and SS is a monumental idiot. Point blank.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
But where else can you find adult content that frowns upon bare boobies huh? Ocean is a trailblazer! :ROFLMAO:

But seriously it blows my mind the concessions he made just to get a release on Steam. Anyone buying this game on that platform when a better one is available on Patreon and SS is a monumental idiot. Point blank.
didnt he also censored the game over music licensing?

Reactions: tslojr
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes