incog44

Jan 5, 2021
So will the upcoming Patreon release include ch5 final or is it part of this but censored?

I'm so lost. Haven't played this in so long it's going to be like a whole new game.
I'm confused as well. There was still supposed to be another half of a chapter, but the changelog does not even mention it. Just him redoing a ton of shit again.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Does anyone know the page number of the compressed file, whether it exists or not, please?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm confused as well. There was still supposed to be another half of a chapter, but the changelog does not even mention it. Just him redoing a ton of shit again.
Yeah I knew a lot was getting redone and that's why I waited, but wasn't sure if that meant 5 was done but needed the previous chapters attached after rework or if 5 still needed polished and I'm still not sure. LOL

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
man i love being a pirate. i get to sail the 7 seas and when i find some censored shit i get to laugh at the dumbasses who paid for it
LMAO
But where else can you find adult content that frowns upon bare boobies huh? Ocean is a trailblazer! :ROFLMAO:

But seriously it blows my mind the concessions he made just to get a release on Steam. Anyone buying this game on that platform when a better one is available on Patreon and SS is a monumental idiot. Point blank.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
But where else can you find adult content that frowns upon bare boobies huh? Ocean is a trailblazer! :ROFLMAO:

But seriously it blows my mind the concessions he made just to get a release on Steam. Anyone buying this game on that platform when a better one is available on Patreon and SS is a monumental idiot. Point blank.
didnt he also censored the game over music licensing?

Reactions: tslojr

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Literally, TRUE FACTS. Seriously there's no logic to censor the game for steam when there are so many uncensored. o_O

Reactions: Vasilji

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
Yes! Which doesn't really make it better. Prioritizing music over lewd renders in an AVN is fucking wild. Especially considering the overwhelming majority of people playing these games disable the music from the get-go.
funny i cant think of a single dev who has done that. 7 months just to release a lesser version of an AVN without the adult shit in it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer's Gone [S1 Steam + DLC] [Oceanlab]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 500 Votes