LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
If you kissed Mila, Bella's reaction is more in keeping with childish attitudes, it might just be that Bella's not really caring about the past, but just won't give Mila the time of day, one strike and out.
This right here makes me think that Bella is just holding a grudge for the sake of it. If Milla have really wronged her in a serious matter I think she would have a different response, I don't even think that Bella thinks about Milla and their relationship.

Milia on other hand seems much more caught up with it, maybe out of guilt. But I like your take about Milla maybe going to far, there is potential with this idea, although I don't really think Mila would do that.

I would like if there is a way to redeem their relationship, not to they become friends but to end any bad blood

We don't know what Mila said to bully Bella in that exchange.... uh 10 years ago? But the fact remains, Mila stood up for Bella and got her ass beat. IRL Bella and Mila would've made amends. So i agree with Icekatana ... It doesn't really make sense.
I think given that Bella is not a forgiving person it makes a lot of sense. Milla wronged Bella and for Bella is all that matter, it does not matter if later on Milla regretted it, with Bella you only get a chance. Milla defended Bella of a bullying that is her fault, after mounths being a bully herself. granted Milla have her reasons but I can see why Bella would not want to befriend her.

Now I think that hold a grudge for almost 10 years over middle school drama is reasonable ? Not really but it certainly makes sense to Bella do that

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
This right here makes me think that Bella is just holding a grudge for the sake of it. If Milla have really wronged her in a serious matter I think she would have a different response, I don't even think that Bella thinks about Milla and their relationship.

Milia on other hand seems much more caught up with it, maybe out of guilt. But I like your take about Milla maybe going to far, there is potential with this idea, although I don't really think Mila would do that.

I would like if there is a way to redeem their relationship, not to they become friends but to end any bad blood

I think given that Bella is not a forgiving person it makes a lot of sense. Milla wronged Bella and for Bella is all that matter, it does not matter if later on Milla regretted it, with Bella you only get a chance. Milla defended Bella of a bullying that is her fault, after mounths being a bully herself. granted Milla have her reasons but I can see why Bella would not want to befriend her.

Now I think that hold a grudge for almost 10 years over middle school drama is reasonable ? Not really but it certainly makes sense to Bella do that
I agree with what you're saying here - there isn't necessarily an equal gravity to each person's opinion. Bella might have just viewed Mila as some sort of deadbeat already, there's nothing saying they were great friends before this. Bella's childish mockery of Mila shows she's not really that upset - after all, she's not worried that Nika is defending Mila that much. Bella sees Mila as beneath her and not worth her time, only mocking her for the rise she gets from Nika.

Mila on the other hand, doesn't want to be seen as a deadbeat, the reason she joined in the bullying was to get the attention off her after all. Maybe it's from this experience she stopped caring what other people think? Regardless, she really does worry about it, she's the one that thinks what she's done is so bad.

Regards keeping a grudge, some people are like that. You don't have to fix everyone's opinion. It's often easier with some people to drop the effort, put them in a box. That seems to be what Bella's done with Mila. She's not out to hurt her, she's not out to fix things, she's not going out of her way to reset their relations. Bella's got Bella things to do instead. The relationship's going to stay where they both parked it, until someone tries to get over that speed hump.

As far as repairing their relationship, I'm sure Ocean has plans. It is a story about healing, and it's already pre-empted by Nika wanting Vic and Bella to meet so Bella can help look after Vic. There's no way that Mila won't be around at times. Nika moving to a shared house with Mila, and there being no Bella interactions? I'm sure we'll see some fireworks, especially if you're on both their paths.

I guess we'll see where it all leads.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
she really does worry a5bout it, she's the one that thinks what she's done is so bad.
I have said guilt but I misspoke, I think that Milla fells a whole lot of shame by the way she acted and resents Bella not forgiving her. Milla is a lot more aggressive in her pursuit of Nika if you are on Bella's path, with is kinda odd, and mentions " being tired of losen " when confronted by Nika, I fully agree with you about Bella but here is Milla who intringues me.

I also think that is worth point out how bella behaves if you go to the gym with her, she tries to make Milla jealousy and Milla asks if you still wants to go to the date. I agree that Bella is happy to let their relationship stay where they parked it but she also is willing to provoke Milla.

That is why if there is a way to make peace between them, there is no way you can went for both of them, Milla + Bella path may be a fun run but I fear will not have a fun ending.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
correct, women can bicker for decades and never find an end, men fight once, but violently and then go to the next bar together and drink a beer
This is why I relocated my wife to the basement then built a new wall around her...now I'm living the dream baby! pizza and beer every night :PogChamp:

• Wow
Reactions: Milton749

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Mila mentions that she was the one who said something that got Ceril etc to bully Bella instead of her. Although Mila stopped them and got bullied again, she was the reason they were bullying Bella. My guess is, this was not long after Bella's sister had whatever accident/event it was to make her a sleeping princess - Bella is a loner in Mila's words, I can't imagine twins (looks like) being so distant. So maybe Mila said something unforgivable about Bella's sister, that was the mean thing. Maybe?
I replayed the scene and I think you might be correct. There was a brief mention of Mila diverting their attention. Mila didn't say how, but mentioned it was something that she said. I think Ocean is saving the reveal of what Mila said for later, but I was confused. Thanks for the reply.

That's correct. It is atypical for him. I normally have no trouble following his dialogue. His syntax and word usage is a little off here and there, but it's very solid overall. This is especially true for a non-native English speaker. As I am someone who proofreads professionally, I can't imagine why you would think he's got a problem with scene flow most of the time.

We don't know what Mila said to bully Bella in that exchange.... uh 10 years ago? But the fact remains, Mila stood up for Bella and got her ass beat. IRL Bella and Mila would've made amends. So i agree with Icekatana ... It doesn't really make sense.
I was just confused and I am less so now. Thanks. Since Mila didn't reveal the words that she said, I don't know how serious it was. It was probably very bad. This was the first time in the game where I didn't know what was going on. I thought she was apologizing for stepping in and I was wrong.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes