xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
I feel like Zara is getting bolder with the MC (S2 preview images).
I'm not sure Zara is getting bolder, it's more like the ice isn't just shattering, it's melting completely.

Maybe that one sentence (I believed in you) gave the final push. But I also don't rule out that it's a combination of previous events, such as MC pushing Zara to the edge of the pool, then pulling her back, MC carrying Zara after pushing her to the ground before training, or MC's harsh words on the tennis court.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
The Developer Notes on the front page are a bit vague so I'll just ask here. Are there any sex scenes in this game yet? If not, will there ever be or is this one of those games which should really have the 'no sexual content'-tag?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I feel like Zara is getting bolder with the MC (S2 preview images).

View attachment 3844067

View attachment 3844069

The chest-to-chest contact does not appear to have been planned. The pose when the MC is leaving makes me think Zara is trying to decide how she feels about the MC as the previous contact does not seem to have bothered her overlong...

I wonder if we will have two sets of dialogue for this scene - one where the MC has an LI (whether she is Bella or Mila) and a second where the MC does not have an LI and is available as more than just an exercise buddy.

For now, the fact that the MC does not get a hardon without major stimulation, works in his favor as he seems more aloof to the women who are giving PPV level viewing of their beautiful bodies.

Bella knows why (as does Nami) but, so far, the vast majority of the other LIs/lewdable women are not aware of this.

Until the cabin trip and the psychological healing that restores the MC's mojo, we are left with an MC who appears more aloof and physically distanced from most of the potential LI/lewdable women.

It will have to do until Amber can give the MC the help he needs... :love:

Cheers!! :coffee:
It could be any girl in this picture... It's a disappointed girl's face and body in the second picture...
If this continues we will lose potential LIs... We need an immediate and urgent solution to fix the "faulty part"... Amber is a beautiful and experienced woman, but does Ocean want what the players want? :unsure:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
At least this Jill looks like an actual female, unlike the one in... doesn't matter.
Holy shit...this could help explain why, even physically speaking, I don't find Zara attractive at all. I mean she is objectively not ugly whatsoever but I don't find her pretty either.

At least she is more symmetric than the other character, who seems to have a whole ass galaxy separating both eyes :ROFLMAO:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The Developer Notes on the front page are a bit vague so I'll just ask here. Are there any sex scenes in this game yet? If not, will there ever be or is this one of those games which should really have the 'no sexual content'-tag?
Specifically, Season 1 has no sex scenes or genital renders whatsoever. The lewdest thing you can do is grope a LI while kissing. Season 2 will have lewd scenes involving genitals, but as to whether it's there from chapter 1 of season 2 or not is currently unknown. Current preview renders imply chapter 1 will have some actual lewd scenes. Actual sex scenes might not happen in season 2.

If you want to see how Ocean handles sex scenes, his other game WiaB which is set 20 years earlier almost starts with one.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes