Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
For you, what will be the LI that has the first sexual scene with the MC?
I think that probably could be Bella, Mila or Nami.
The MC has already said that he is starting to fall for Bella. On the other hand he said on occasions that Nami is the most important person in the world for him, which I understand even more important than Nojiko.

My guess is that the MC will fall deeply in love with Bellaa and will be ready to take the next step, but in that moment when Nami sees the possibility of losing him forever, her feelings will get the best of her and she will confess to the MC. That's when we have to choose who the MC will make love to.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019
The MC has already said that he is starting to fall for Bella. On the other hand he said on occasions that Nami is the most important person in the world for him, which I understand even more important than Nojiko.

My guess is that the MC will fall deeply in love with Bella
and will be ready to take the next step, but in that moment when Nami sees the possibility of losing him forever, her feelings will get the best of her and she will confess to the MC. That's when we have to choose who the MC will make love to.
Daddy agrees

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

My guess is that the MC will fall deeply in love with Bella
and will be ready to take the next step, but in that moment when Nami sees the possibility of losing him forever, her feelings will get the best of her and she will confess to the MC. That's when we have to choose who the MC will make love to.
MC only says that in one of Bella's routes. If I remember right, he has to stay inside the changing route with her and he has to be in Bella's safe route. First part I am very confident, second part not so much. As he "starts feeling that" when he smells her there.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
MC only says that in one of Bella's routes. If I remember right, he has to stay inside the changing route with her and he has to be in Bella's safe route. First part I am very confident, second part not so much. As he "starts feeling that" when he smells her there.
I threatened (yeah I threatened:oops:) her and my MC also said that, so don't need be on safe route. I think you just need to change in front of her then.

Reactions: Ayhsel

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
At this point in this game it's Bella or nothing for me. No one's even close as of yet. I am interested in the girl with the scar on her face. Can't remember her name. Been awhile since I played. Anyways I hope she gets some more screen time in the future.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
but that is an emotional imprint and not sexual attraction... the dude can not perform! he needs to turn the little flame that is summer into a burning fire to unleash whatever it is that is sexually repressing him... unless what sexually represses him is himself/guilt and then he needs to forgive himself

do remember he does not remember being in the hospital to see Summer even tough Nami states it clearly, somethings fishy with his memory!

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Hrm....
Made by the same Dev as Where it all Began, a game I enjoy a fucking lot - Check
Gorgeous fucking renders - Check
No NTR tag - Check

Okay, I might have to give his story a go.

Anyone know if this will require multiple play throughs to get all the girls?
I always prefer to be able to do all/multiple girls routes but its okay if it does.
Probably not multiple playthroughs, it's still pretty early and is a slow burn, although there is one scene where you get to chose who to be with.

You can just download the mod that lets you do all of them to see what happens.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
but that is an emotional imprint and not sexual attraction... the dude can not perform! he needs to turn the little flame that is summer into a burning fire to unleash whatever it is that is sexually repressing him... unless what sexually represses him is himself/guilt and then he needs to forgive himself

do remember he does not remember being in the hospital to see Summer even tough Nami states it clearly, somethings fishy with his memory!
I honestly don't know what that is and I don't think MC knows either. I also doubt we will get the answer anytime soon.

What I know is I love Bella. And I playing as myself, so whatever it is that Ocean made MC felt in that moment, my MC will fall for her sooner or later because I fell for her. And if she breaks my heart, so be it. Not the first time. After all, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Sep 3, 2020
I honestly don't know what that is and I don't think MC knows either. I also doubt we will get the answer anytime soon.

What I know is I love Bella. And I playing as myself, so whatever it is that Ocean made MC felt in that moment, my MC will fall for her sooner or later because I fell for her. And if she breaks my heart, so be it. Not the first time. After all, the heart wants what the heart wants.
screenshot0001.png

don't judge me okay

but when Bella threaten to slit my throat I was turn on
and no joke when she tried to strangle me I fell in love with her

while she was trying to drain the life from my body
I was planning our wedding and how many kids we were going to have
in my head I was thinking 8 kids
but I didn't want to tell Bella that after all we just met I didn't want her to think I was crazy

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
View attachment 1076567

don't judge me okay

View attachment 1076567

don't judge me okay

Frankly.....Sounds a lot like my sister who put Dad and I into $8000 of dept in six months. Girls...Little angels all of them aren't they ... lol

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes