Sep 3, 2020
3 renders, which will get reworked over & over & over again :ROFLMAO:
what can I say, I like making fan arts of games I enjoy (over my own game :HideThePain:)
hey Yuno bro when are you going to hook me up with some Bella wallpaper

and I heard you're making a game

do you mind if I ask what's it about I'm curious
:unsure:
I am always on the lookout for a good game to play

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

The pervert king requisition of Yuno Gasai 's ability has the full support of Vampire Lord Ayhsel vi Chocolate, future emperor of Earth.

We (the royal we) are always hoping for more Bella. :love: Specially some nice wallpapers!

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

He's sleeping, but I don't think he's making a game yet. He has a lot of talent, especially for portraits, but he has not yet dared to do more complicated things, such as several models in the same render, complicated postures or even sexual scenes xD and making a game is that, plus code, plus an important script and no, unfortunately, not everyone is good enough to write a competent script. Yuno I think is one of the people who would like to make a good story, not a fuckfest.

If he ever intend to make a game he should do it when he is ready

Sep 3, 2020
He's sleeping, but I don't think he's making a game yet. He has a lot of talent, especially for portraits, but he has not yet dared to do more complicated things, such as several models in the same render, complicated postures or even sexual scenes xD and making a game is that, plus code, plus an important script and no, unfortunately, not everyone is good enough to write a competent script. Yuno I think is one of the people who would like to make a good story, not a fuckfest.

If he ever intend to make a game he should do it when he is ready
oooh ok and I'm with you I hate fuckfest games. to

but I would still like some Bella wallpapers

Sep 3, 2020
I don't hate them, I like to play them from time to time, there is already enough drama in Intertwined or Ocean games etc ... sometimes games like Echoes of Lust or Milfy City or other even weirder ones are fun :LUL:
well I can't argue with you there as long as it makes you happy I'm happy

by the way I was thinking of checking Milfy City out
but I take it that there is no one girl option

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
well I can't argue with you there as long as it makes you happy I'm happy

by the way I was thinking of checking Milfy City out
but I take it that there is no one girl option
When I played Milfy City I remember there was a disclaimer saying you could just ignore any girl you don't like, cause the story lines were independent of one another. So, I suppose you can have only one girl if you want to.

Shame Milfy City is abandoned though, none of the LIs will have a their story finished.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
if you need the internal mechanics red herrings and stuff count me in! but someone as to do the coding the skeleton of the story to keep me grounded or it will all end in a fuckfest or worse i will start killing off characters left and right to reach the end of the story!

Maybe ww3 story in a co ed platoon easy to blow characters up or just retired them for lack of legs?
I'm not going to make games, War. At least not for now xd I have no fucking idea of programming and creating scripts I am shit, I know how to have good ideas but not how to carry them out. If that I can learn to use DAZ xd

But this is offtopic

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
When I played Milfy City I remember there was a disclaimer saying you could just ignore any girl you don't like, cause the story lines were independent of one another. So, I suppose you can have only one girl if you want to.

Shame Milfy City is abandoned though, none of the LIs will have a their story finished.
oh man thank you for letting me know
:cry::cry::cry:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Well we are happy you are creating so much beauty. But are you really making your VN?

The pervert king requisition of Yuno Gasai 's ability has the full support of Vampire Lord Ayhsel vi Chocolate, future emperor of Earth.

We (the royal we) are always hoping for more Bella. :love: Specially some nice wallpapers!
Thank you so much Vidal, Ayhsel :love:.
don't worry, I'll be making more Bella soon as I was thinking of reworking her a bit.
Also, I can't dare to deny the request from the almighty Pervert king & the Future Emperor :HideThePain:.
About the VN, I do have an idea, I've worked on some renders but it's still far from completion, idk how much time it will take & I might even drop it so nothing is fixed now. rn, I'm just doing fan arts & learning as much as I can from those, as I'm still new to DAZ.

He's sleeping, but I don't think he's making a game yet. He has a lot of talent, especially for portraits, but he has not yet dared to do more complicated things, such as several models in the same render, complicated postures, or even sexual scenes xD and making a game is that, plus code, plus an important script and no, unfortunately, not everyone is good enough to write a competent script. Yuno I think is one of the people who would like to make a good story, not a fuckfest.
If he ever intends to make a game he should do it when he is ready
you are very right, building a game is so much more than just rendering beautiful ladies. I've yet to render a lewd scene, idk when I'll make one of those. Thankfully, I do have some experience in coding (but never worked on Ren'Py tho) so I'm hoping that part won't be much trouble.

& You're right, I should work on something when I feel like I'm ready, I don't want to rush it either :BootyTime:

But since it's an SG thread, not a YG thread, we should rather be discussing why Maja needs more love & deserves to be the best girl :giggle:.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I played dozens and dozens of games which amounts to hundreds of different characters in them and i gotta say Bella has got to be my personal favorite, which really speaks how well made she is as a character from her physical appearance to her personality. And honestly a lot of other girls in this game are great, really like Mila a lot as well, she looked super cute in the last update also her body is just... like come on... Plenty of other characters, some we barely even got to know that are also peaking my interest, can't wait to see where this all leads to.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
This game is kickass, how can I even make up my mind who to choose when I get gorgeous deeply charismatic and distinct women get thrown up my ass constantly. This is definitely magnum opus of Vn's. On par with baDIK, maybe even better so far.

b0nd_oo3

Nov 2, 2020
This game is kickass, how can I even make up my mind who to choose when I get gorgeous deeply charismatic and distinct women get thrown up my ass constantly. This is definitely magnum opus of Vn's. On par with baDIK, maybe even better so far.
absolutely

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes