QuietSnake

Mar 1, 2019
God deym this VN is so good. All the 3 released chapter blew me away and most of the characters are so good and their models are so damn well made. Definitely wasn't expecting the story to be this good alongside with the renders

Reactions: Your Father Adam

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I know this game is a story based game, but are there really no sex scenes until the End?
Nop. In words of Ocean "story build- up does need some time". Girls will not be jumping MC just because his dick is magical. When sex happens, it will be meaningful.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I see. So let me get this straight. It took him 2 years to create 3 chapters and he is planning 30 overall ? I'm not a mathematic genius but it seems to me this would require another 18 years then.

I wouldn't say the plan is feasible at this rate. What is that i'm not seeing here, anyone care to fill me in on the missing info? :unsure:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I see. So let me get this straight. It took him 2 years to create 3 chapters and he is planning 30 overall ? I'm not a mathematic genius but it seems to me this would require another 18 years then.

I wouldn't say the plan is feasible at this rate. What is that i'm not seeing here, anyone care to fill me in on the missing info? :unsure:
He recently got a second rendering rig so he can do renders for both games at the same time, cutting down development time significantly.

And it is a long term project anyway which i'm good with......

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
He recently got a second rendering rig so he can do renders for both games at the same time, cutting down development time significantly.

And it is a long term project anyway which i'm good with......
Thanks for the information, you and scalvi . Can't say i was keeping a close eye upon this one (or his significant other, as to pull a little pun here) before so i have no clue about the plans and capabilities of the Dev.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes