FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Need to start over, and unfortunately I have a wedding today.. I almost cancelled

"Sorry, XXX, can't go to your wedding, I have a date with the woman of my dreams!!"

But then, I realized that it might be hard to explain she lives only in a fictional world. Its a close friend, so while I think they would understand, I don't want them to dislike my fictional girlfriend!
probly your friend is trying to postpone the wedding to play SG

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
I disagree strongly. That game is story and character development wise (at least until chapter 4) average at best. Production quality is high, but story is always the main element in any visual novel, not nice renders.

But let's stop it here before it starts.
Best is subjective. Im just saying most people on here would say its the best on the website. It's in the top two best rated game on here. It generates the most discussion then any game on here. It's the most liked game on the site.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
In what sense? Personal taste aside, it does not have a deep or original story, setting, characters, their development, art/visual style, complex gameplay mechanics or narrative branching options. I would say it's only above average on the visual side of things/production values ( though I wouldn't rank it among the best).
Usually what sells best is what appeals to widest number of people ( easy to get into, Harem, college, large number of characters, etc).
Best is subjective. Im just saying most people on here would say its the best on the website. It's in the top two best rated game on here. It generates the most discussion then any game on here. It's the most liked game on the site. That's all i have to say on the matter.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
People here are so irksome. Triggered so fast. I don't even know why you even indulge in obvious baits of opinion which game(s) is the best. Now you are going to enjoy your circlejerk of opinions for 10 pages on.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes