Mar 5, 2020
From SubscribeStar, but the Patreon post is most likely the same

Hello,
In a few hours, the update will go live.
Let me use this time to explain the new features and say some words about the update. I will also do a recap in the following weeks and just write a little about the development of Chapter 3.5 and what highs and lows there were.
  1. What to expect.
I don't want anyone to go into this update with the wrong expectations.
"Blueball police Nami" is not there anymore...
Because she got promoted and is now an Agent with a partner.
This of course means that there is still no sex in the game. If your main interest is still the lewd action, you won't find it in this update.
But the fact that relationship/world-building has priority at the moment should be clear by now. Just a heads up, though. I don't want you to waste your time. But the build-up and wait will be worth it.
I think of this update as a bridge update. It has some very important scenes and lays the groundwork for some main future routes. (Especially regarding sports and the males.)
You, of course, also progress on the already established relationships.
  1. The new gallery
Let's get into the new gallery.

After clicking on Gallery, you will be greeted by a new screen, in which you can enter different types of galleries. The CG Gallery is already known and functions as a simple image gallery.
Let's click on "Scene replay."

Scene replay, as the name already suggests, is for replaying scenes. Instead of just adding them all to the gallery, I created a few basic categories. Let's take a look at Story.
(I can only show this category because I don't want to spoiler. It's the only category atm that goes beyond Page 1. Hovering over an unlocked scene-

• will highlight it and tell you its name. You will have to choose your name whenever you play these. Also if/else branches do not work in the replay. All scenes are cut in a way to give the most content.
You will unlock all Pre-Chapter 3.5 content after entering Chapter 3.5 for the first time.
Let's click on "Cinematics."

The Cinematics gallery is obviously to rewatch cinematics. Here I did go for a Chapter sorting. If we click on Chapter 3 for example:

You'll find the three cinematics of Ch3 there. Simple and clean. The cinematic will keep looping until you make another click.
Lastly... Nami's Photobook.

This is a very special gallery that isn't available in Chapter 3.5. (Nami gets her camera in Chapter 4.)
Clicking on it will greet you with this.

Nami's Photobook will function as a "Photobook full of memories." I do plan on adding more categories to the Scene replay in the future. (Therapy sessions, Basketball games, etc.) but we will need a few more of these scenes first.
  1. Music player.
Chapter 3.5 is the first update that is completely filled with music. There is not a single mute scene anymore, mostly thanks to the new music player that Enigma made for me. (Thanks Eni!)
For this update, I bought 1400€ of new licensed Music. I will start integrating the music player into the earlier chapters in the future, but first I need more music to make it not become repetitive.
The music player can be found in the right upper corner. It's hidden and you need to hover over it.
I didn't change its rudimentary design yet. It was important to just have it function first. A new design will be coming with Chapter 4. I value the right music at the right time a lot, this means you will not be able to choose the playlist that plays at a certain time.
Sometimes, there's just one song in the playlist, that's on purpose. This song was intended for this scene. You'll unlock more and more songs as you go through the update. (Some songs are reserved for special scenes or cinematics and you'll unlock them for the music player after you saw them. It is also planned to give the playlists some sort of a shuffle option.
The same functions will also be implemented into WIAB. (Just with a different design.) High res version of the Nami picture is attached at the bottom. (With the text and without.)
Also, if you're a lower tier at the moment and you want to play the Beta, wait till the 1st of August so you don't get charged twice.
  • Ocean

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Hello,
Let me use this time to explain the new features and say some words about the update. I will also do a recap in the following weeks and just write a little about the development of Chapter 3.5 and what highs and lows there were.
  1. What to expect.
This of course means that there is still no sex in the game. If your main interest is still the lewd action, you won't find it in this update.
But the fact that relationship/world-building has priority at the moment should be clear by now. Just a heads up, though. I don't want you to waste your time. But the build-up and wait will be worth it.
I think of this update as a bridge update. It has some very important scenes and lays the groundwork for some main future routes. (Especially regarding sports and the males.)
  1. The new gallery

After clicking on Gallery, you will be greeted by a new screen, in which you can enter different types of galleries. The CG Gallery is already known and functions as a simple image gallery.

Scene replay, as the name already suggests, is for replaying scenes. Instead of just adding them all to the gallery, I created a few basic categories. Let's take a look at Story.
(I can only show this category because I don't want to spoiler. It's the only category atm that goes beyond Page 1. Hovering over an unlocked scene-

• will highlight it and tell you its name. You will have to choose your name whenever you play these. Also if/else branches do not work in the replay. All scenes are cut in a way to give the most content.
You will unlock all Pre-Chapter 3.5 content after entering Chapter 3.5 for the first time.

The Cinematics gallery is obviously to rewatch cinematics. Here I did go for a Chapter sorting. If we click on Chapter 3 for example:

You'll find the three cinematics of Ch3 there. Simple and clean. The cinematic will keep looping until you make another click.

This is a very special gallery that isn't available in Chapter 3.5. (Nami gets her camera in Chapter 4.)

Nami's Photobook will function as a "Photobook full of memories." I do plan on adding more categories to the Scene replay in the future. (Therapy sessions, Basketball games, etc.) but we will need a few more of these scenes first.
  1. Music player.
Chapter 3.5 is the first update that is completely filled with music. There is not a single mute scene anymore, mostly thanks to the new music player that Enigma made for me. (Thanks Eni!)
For this update, I bought 1400€ of new licensed Music. I will start integrating the music player into the earlier chapters in the future, but first I need more music to make it not become repetitive.
The music player can be found in the right upper corner. It's hidden and you need to hover over it.
I didn't change its rudimentary design yet. It was important to just have it function first. A new design will be coming with Chapter 4. I value the right music at the right time a lot, this means you will not be able to choose the playlist that plays at a certain time.
Sometimes, there's just one song in the playlist, that's on purpose. This song was intended for this scene. You'll unlock more and more songs as you go through the update. (Some songs are reserved for special scenes or cinematics and you'll unlock them for the music player after you saw them. It is also planned to give the playlists some sort of a shuffle option.
The same functions will also be implemented into WIAB. (Just with a different design.) High res version of the Nami picture is attached at the bottom. (With the text and without.)
Also, if you're a lower tier at the moment and you want to play the Beta, wait till the 1st of August so you don't get charged twice.
  • Ocean
I'm bouncing on my chair before that post. Wish I could like it multiple times

Reactions: Ayhsel

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Hello,
  1. What to expect.
  1. The new gallery

1. Music player.
  • Ocean
Thank you for that <3

DaimonKaito

Apr 30, 2018
Agreed... To generalize is to be an idiot! I saw some comments about Ocean = [InsertScammerNameHere] and these people can fuck right off! If a person has no clue about circumstances for a delay and no insight into the matter, this person should just stfu!
If by scammer, do you mean a certain incest guy?

• Haha
Reactions: Sleepy666
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes