Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Sure:

(*careful Bellafans - you might get a heart attack, or an orgasm - or both)

Hello,

I guess it is time to give a release date.

The release will be on the 30th of July.

Which is tomorrow.

As always, the Chapter will be released as a Beta.
Expect some little bugs due to the new features (Music player, Gallery, etc.)

I will make another post today. Explaining some of the new features.
giphy.gif

Tomorrow's gonna be a good Saturday.

Mar 5, 2020
ocean made it! im proud of him no matter what unpleasant tards say
Never doubted him for a second.
He posted the update details. There is a lot of backgroud changes and improvements, related to gallery and music. My guess is now that the technicalities are developped, next updates should be faster to develop if they are mostly content related.

Sep 3, 2020
its half a chapter not a full chapter so it can still be on the next chapter and not on the next release!

those moments when you realise that grammar in school was not so useless afterall!

yes its intimacy that she is afraid of not sex, and anyone who knows life just for a little bit knows that sex is most of the times a mechanical biological thing that leaves you empty and out of breath in the end and if you are sensitive enough disgusted at yourself and with a black hole that sucks up all your life force emotions and joy de vivre in the middle of your chest!

its the after sex moments that tend to be truly intimate (unless you fall asleep fast enough or run away before the date rape drug you gave her wears off)!

i like this clip! in the end of this movie team Sasha wins... not without paying the price but we win!
ooh touche my brother touche

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
Not to be greedy (again I know) but could we get the patreon post that explains some of the new features, ty, also we can expect the update within a couple of hours most likely

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes