forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
New Gallery preview
View attachment 1321486
Nami's Photobook will be locked in Ch 3.5 But In Ch4 Nami gets a camera and starts creating a photobook.
Those pictures are from her perspective and mostly of friends and events.
It will give you a new perspective on events and it will be designed like a paper photobook, with little captions she wrote, etc.
And when the game ends someday, you can see it as a "photo book" full of memories
(c) Ocean
Sounds cool, but for some reason this gives me a cautionary feeling that Nami will indeed turn out to be a yandere. Because if she is going to go that route, building up to her perspective becoming more and more creepy would be a good way to do that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Believe me, I know... I wish it went faster too. But it is what it is.

Just in case, it may be a good idea to save some Ocean's DNA. In case something happens, we clone him. :lepew:
we are already too late, the cloning should have been done a while ago, so now we would have a dozen of Ocenas working relentlessly on all those half chapters and chapters:WeSmart::HideThePain:

Sep 3, 2020
As long as I remember, I should have chosen the first one, but I did not play the game in the sense of "right/wrong" choices, I was simply picking what I felt more natural to my MC. My MC was annoyingly pushy and meddlesome with Bella, so touching her nerves as much as possible used to be my first choice. He, as me, is captivated by her, and while he does not understand why, he simply wants to learn more about who she is. He can't help it, well, I can't help it.

In fact, one of the reasons I love this game soo much is precisely that choices are not "right/wrong" but actual choices, that lead to different outcomes, not necessarily one better than the other. Of course, and I applaud, you are thinking that more Bella is better outcomes, but you should have understood what I meant.

EDIT: just checked the walkthrough, it says the first one gives you 2 Bella points if you did not have Bellameet and BNOP. I always met with Bella. The other one always gives you zero.
yeah you and I play the same where I usually pick options that I would really do or say in that situation but I just don't want to miss out on any Bella content

like in the gym because I took the wrong option the whole time I missed out on that conversation between Bella and MC about them being intertwined
we cannot ignore the possibility that all the points we have will affect the date somehow

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
soon™...and half chapter per year:unsure:
the dev will live (almost) forever surely, not sure about the rest of us though:(
only proper action with mother-in-lawBella can save us for eternity:p
Well, when your time comes... you pass the following and supporting of this brilliant piece on to your descendants. ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yeah you and I play the same where I usually pick options that I would really do or say in that situation but I just don't want to miss out on any Bella content

like in the gym because I took the wrong option the whole time I missed out on that conversation between Bella and MC about them being intertwined
we cannot ignore the possibility that all the points we have will affect the date somehow
I think I mentioned a few times. I can only play one route in this game. Bella's, but with the way I feel. Also, no walkthrough or anything, simply, letting myself pick the choices I think are the best.

Also, I prefer to know only what I would have learn in that route about Bella. I don't want a more, if you want unnatural knowledge, to paint my decisions. I would not know that information it it were not a game, so I rather really immerse myself in it, and, if you want, go blind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
I think I mentioned a few times. I can only play one route in this game. Bella's, but with the way I feel. Also, no walkthrough or anything, simply, letting myself pick the choices I think are the best.

Also, I prefer to know only what I would have learn in that route about Bella. I don't want a more, if you want unnatural knowledge, to paint my decisions. I would not know that information it it were not a game, so I rather really immerse myself in it, and, if you want, go blind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well of course she is the future mother of my children so your advice is don't worry about points

play how I normally play which is blind and just enjoy being with Bella
I have to admit that I do enjoy playing like that

Mar 5, 2020

Hello,
I guess it is time to give a release date.
The release will be on the 30th of July.
Which is tomorrow.
As always, the Chapter will be released as a Beta. Expect some little bugs due to the new features (Music player, Gallery, etc.)
I will make another post today. Explaining some of the new features.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Not to be greedy but could we also get the patreon post in here aswell(unless its the same as the subscribestar one), also god damn I'm hyped
Sure:

(*careful Bellafans - you might get a heart attack, or an orgasm - or both)

Hello,

I guess it is time to give a release date.

The release will be on the 30th of July.

Which is tomorrow.

As always, the Chapter will be released as a Beta.
Expect some little bugs due to the new features (Music player, Gallery, etc.)

I will make another post today. Explaining some of the new features.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes