Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Bella first, Nami Second... with almost twice the votes.. no surprise there... . I told you guys, there is no Waifu War, just Bella massacre :lepew:

who is the one with 21? is that the new redhead? Sasha 4th, given how little time she has, no surprise either I'd guess.

Although, given the date, is that after the release of chapter 3 or before?
I don't think it's to anyone's surprise that bella dominates.

She's currently best girl and her chemistry with the mc is unmatched.
i am appalled to see that so many people hold the wrong opinion that Bella is superior to Nami. Humanity truly is decaying. Nami for life
I too am a nami supporter but you can't deny bella takes the cake.

I don't really root for Nami, I just hate incest, I will dodge incest content as much as I can. But she is damn pretty and adorable person all-around. She is the girl that i'd like to go out if she really existed (not as my sister of course)(and if she didn't had a thing for his brother)
I dislike incest too but I can work with Nami with a non-blood related adoptive sister loop hole.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
New Gallery preview
1627391634117.png
Nami's Photobook will be locked in Ch 3.5 But In Ch4 Nami gets a camera and starts creating a photobook.
Those pictures are from her perspective and mostly of friends and events.
It will give you a new perspective on events and it will be designed like a paper photobook, with little captions she wrote, etc.
And when the game ends someday, you can see it as a "photo book" full of memories
(c) Ocean

Sep 3, 2020
Bella first, Nami Second... with almost twice the votes.. no surprise there... . I told you guys, there is no Waifu War, just Bella massacre :lepew:

who is the one with 21? is that the new redhead? Sasha 4th, given how little time she has, no surprise either I'd guess.

Although, given the date, is that after the release of chapter 3 or before?
oh mother fucker I've been tricked I've been had
I always choose I am not interfering in nami's business,

because I always thought that was the best choice for me and Bella but if I choose yes it actually brings me and Bella closer together I never knew that
screenshot0001.png

Sep 3, 2020
New Gallery preview
View attachment 1321486
Nami's Photobook will be locked in Ch 3.5 But In Ch4 Nami gets a camera and starts creating a photobook.
It will give you a new perspective on events and it will be designed like a paper photobook, with little captions she wrote, etc.
And when the game ends someday, you can see it as a "photo book" full of memories
(c) Ocean
Microsoft unveils Windows 11 and I'm like whatever but ocean reveals the new gallery and I'm losing my fucking mind i love it

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
New Gallery preview
View attachment 1321486
(c) Ocean
That is a great idea. It's going to be lovely to see and read her photos and comments.
oh mother fucker I've been tricked I've been had
I always choose I am not interfering in nami's business,

because I always thought that was the best choice for me and Bella but if I choose yes it actually brings me and Bella closer together I never knew that
View attachment 1321530
Haha of course not. She is very protective of her sister, so it was understandable she would prefer you are protective of yours.

Sep 3, 2020
That is a great idea. It's going to be lovely to see and read her photos and comments.

Haha of course not. She is very protective of her sister, so it was understandable she would prefer you are protective of yours.
well sure I see that now but I thought if I said yes Bella would see it as me taking nami's ' side over hers
obviously mistakes were made

Reactions: rockreign

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
New Gallery preview
View attachment 1321486
(c) Ocean
Love that Idea so much

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
well sure I see that now but I thought if I said yes Bella would see it as me taking nami's ' side over hers
obviously mistakes were made
Disclaimer: everything that follows is my understanding of Bella, my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

The way I saw it, Bella would not care that much about someone simply taking her side as a mindless slave, but would prefer someone caring about what is important for them, specially something like family, as she clearly feels that way about her sister.

Bella knows she is a bitch and knows she was a bitch to Nami, so MC taking a random bitch side over his sister would just be weird.

Again, she is a very complex and fucked up character. And absolutely irresistible.

Sep 3, 2020
Disclaimer: everything that follows is my understanding of Bella, my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

The way I saw it, Bella would not care that much about someone simply taking her side as a mindless slave, but would prefer someone caring about what is important for them, specially something like family, as she clearly feels that way about her sister.

Bella knows she is a bitch and knows she was a bitch to Nami, so MC taking a random bitch side over his sister would just be weird.

Again, she is a very complex and fucked up character. And absolutely irresistible.
oh sure now he tells me :cautious:
okay then smartass

there has always been one optioned dat confuses me maybe you can tell me which option is the correct one
Capture.PNG

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
oh sure now he tells me :cautious:
okay then smartass

there has always been one optioned dat confuses me maybe you can tell me which option is the correct one
View attachment 1321727
As long as I remember, I should have chosen the first one, but I did not play the game in the sense of "right/wrong" choices, I was simply picking what I felt more natural to my MC. My MC was annoyingly pushy and meddlesome with Bella, so touching her nerves as much as possible used to be my first choice. He, as me, is captivated by her, and while he does not understand why, he simply wants to learn more about who she is. He can't help it, well, I can't help it.

In fact, one of the reasons I love this game soo much is precisely that choices are not "right/wrong" but actual choices, that lead to different outcomes, not necessarily one better than the other. Of course, and I applaud, you are thinking that more Bella is better outcomes, but you should have understood what I meant.

EDIT: just checked the walkthrough, it says the first one gives you 2 Bella points if you did not have Bellameet and BNOP. I always met with Bella. The other one always gives you zero.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
soon™...and half chapter per year:unsure:
the dev will live (almost) forever surely, not sure about the rest of us though:(
only proper action with mother-in-lawBella can save us for eternity:p
Believe me, I know... I wish it went faster too. But it is what it is.

Just in case, it may be a good idea to save some Ocean's DNA. In case something happens, we clone him. :lepew:

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
New Gallery preview
View attachment 1321486
(c) Ocean
Sounds cool, but for some reason this gives me a cautionary feeling that Nami will indeed turn out to be a yandere. Because if she is going to go that route, building up to her perspective becoming more and more creepy would be a good way to do that.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes