Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Internet connection has been re-established and everything is working fine.
But new storms are incoming and I just hope it won't destroy everything again.

And don't worry guys, I cannot be killed until I finish the games.

A deal with the devil so to speak.
Make sure you have a backup copy of the work, otherwise, Murphy's Law says... :eek:

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
What girl did most players go for? Does anyone know he order of popularity between Mila Nami Bella and Victoria?

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
What girl did most players go for? Does anyone know he order of popularity between Mila Nami Bella and Victoria?
Honestly I see so much potential in this game that every female character old or new intrigues me. Probably any female character in this game can outwit each other. I want to explore all of them. But yeah as of now Bella for me is the most interesting female character. She is just too lovable. I am excited to see what more other characters will bring. I am so invested in these characters. The only problem is the time it takes to get to the new content but oh well it's just another one of the life hardships.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Bella first, Nami Second... with almost twice the votes.. no surprise there... . I told you guys, there is no Waifu War, just Bella massacre :lepew:

who is the one with 21? is that the new redhead? Sasha 4th, given how little time she has, no surprise either I'd guess.

Although, given the date, is that after the release of chapter 3 or before?

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Bella first, Nami Second... with almost twice the votes.. no surprise there... . I told you guys, there is no Waifu War, just Bella massacre :lepew:

who is the one with 21? is that the new redhead? Sasha 4th, given how little time she has, no surprise either I'd guess.

Although, given the date, is that after the release of chapter 3 or before?
After Chapter 3 release.
21 is Nia
In addition, this is SG Ch 3 Best girl poll in one Russian VN community (570 votes). Single Choice.
Bella is unreachable atm
patiently waiting for more Sasha...
1627325407950.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
After Chapter 3 release.
21 is Nia
In addition, this is SG Ch 3 Best girl poll in one Russian VN community (570 votes). Single Choice.
Bella is unreachable atm
patiently waiting for more Sasha...
View attachment 1320261
Very in line with what I was expecting to be honest. I am confident that Bella's hegemony will be diminished once other characters have more screen time, but she will most likely remain number one or at most two, if someone else happen to have an amazing arc (Nami and Sasha are my candidates for that).

Regardless, she is not just number one in my heart, but the whole list itself.

May 28, 2020
Not so surprising to be honest, played through each route but the one made me feel most excited for the story development was Bella's. The fact that they're lives are(as they've said in the game) intertwined makes these two very opposite characters to find relatable past/existing issues and biggest son of the bitch of all time love bringing those together even though they feel it's odd makes their storyline very very interesting.

Yet I really like Mila too. She's a good character with her charm but no serious drama she's gone through (on screen). That puts her behind Bella for me. I kinda feel like we didn't got a chance to spend a lot if time especially in the later stages of the game.

I don't really root for Nami, I just hate incest, I will dodge incest content as much as I can. But she is damn pretty and adorable person all-around. She is the girl that i'd like to go out if she really existed (not as my sister of course)(and if she didn't had a thing for his brother)

Last notes: Amber is hot, she has nip piercings which are awesome, hope some of our love interests have nip piercings too.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes