Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
my personal theory is that the MC and Summer went overboard and had sex during that day/night at the cabin and the MC was accused of rape, Summer dad went into brutish mode and while he was driving his family away from the MC "bad" influence had a car crash where he and his wife died and only Summer survived with terrible scars where the MC finds her in the hospital!

that`s the reason why the MC can not get it up because he associates sex and sexual urges/drive with loss and terrible pain!
As for Summer summer was always a nickname her real name is Sasha and she associates sex and the MC with the loss of her parents and the terrible pain she had for her stay at the hospital!

that is just what i can read from the situation but ofc i am probably wrong!
Your theory is interesting but there is something wrong there, in a therapy session Amber asks MC if he has ever had sex with someone before and he says no.

Reactions: vireker and hdtv11

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
in the visit to the hospital to visit Victoria he does not recall being there either but Nami states they have been there after summers crash! the weird part is that Nami as not seen Sasha yet and i guess that`s the big turning point in knowing if scargirl is summer or not!
Good point i forget about that, then your theory could be true but still im not sure if sasha is summer but if is true then it would be very amazing i hope that in the next update we can discover more of this scargirl or at least a mini interaction with her and the MC.

Reactions: Warscared

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
I think Summer is just a trigger to the story. The story needed a traumatic event for the MC to explain is awkwardness, his libido, the tension with is "family" and a shared link with Bella. We will probably never know what happened to her until the end of the story, if we ever learn about it. I think the story will feel more real if we don't know about it, because that what happen in real life. Sometime you need to lear to go forward without knowing what happened. This way, the dev will not have to deal with high expectation toward her character and the story will be one of healing for the MC without an easy way out. Bringing her now(next 2-3 updates) in the story will kill the mystery vibe of the game. The dev will need to come up with an incredible story to make it believable that she never tried to contact the MC before or anyone around him...Her being in coma or amnesia is not a great way of doing it, it's the lazy way of doing it.

I'll do a parallel to the TV show "The leftovers", the whole trigger to the story is never explain until the last(or penultimate) episode of the last season and to me that was the best decision they could have done. It was only something needed for setting up the context of the show, not having an explanation and not focusing on it, put all the attention on the reaction of the people to that event.

rockreign

Oct 12, 2020
I planning on doing the only thing I can do.. let her take me whatever she wants. After all, she owns me.

Every time I play this song and this video I remember the date with Bella.

The lyrics fit what I am expecting of the date quite good haha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ONE OF MY FAV SONG TOO!! ;) ❣ (Yea Lyrics are Damn..)

Sep 3, 2020
I think Summer is just a trigger to the story. The story needed a traumatic event for the MC to explain is awkwardness, his libido, the tension with is "family" and a shared link with Bella. We will probably never know what happened to her until the end of the story, if we ever learn about it. I think the story will feel more real if we don't know about it, because that what happen in real life. Sometime you need to lear to go forward without knowing what happened. This way, the dev will not have to deal with high expectation toward her character and the story will be one of healing for the MC without an easy way out. Bringing her now(next 2-3 updates) in the story will kill the mystery vibe of the game. The dev will need to come up with an incredible story to make it believable that she never tried to contact the MC before or anyone around him...Her being in coma or amnesia is not a great way of doing it, it's the lazy way of doing it.

I'll do a parallel to the TV show "The leftovers", the whole trigger to the story is never explain until the last(or penultimate) episode of the last season and to me that was the best decision they could have done. It was only something needed for setting up the context of the show, not having an explanation and not focusing on it, put all the attention on the reaction of the people to that event.
I personally think summer is dead

everybody just doesn't know it yet

maybe somebody will discover her body buried somewhere

now I'm hoping that is not the case because if it happens it would probably break the MC

and I don't know if Bella will be able to put him back together again

Reactions: rockreign
Sep 3, 2020
Recent news from discord is not looking good, German floods affected the dev. I wouldn't expect the update to drop any time soon
wait what what happened is ocean alright

and what's going to happen to the game now

I'm sorry I'm just in shock

oh my god seriously is ocean alright

Last edited:

Mr. RedField

May 8, 2021
I planning on doing the only thing I can do.. let her take me whatever she wants. After all, she owns me.

Every time I play this song and this video I remember the date with Bella.

The lyrics fit what I am expecting of the date quite good haha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, i like the part about "She really dosen't like to wait" , it always reminds of when Bella tells MC that she will leave without him if he dosen't make it quick but dosen't actually leave.

Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
Ocean will almost certainly come out alive, depending on where he lives tho, he could have to find a temporary place/fix up his house depending on the damages. Insurance will most likely cover the cost but it will certainly put development to a halt for a while if that were to be the case, hope he's okay, wish him the best

Sep 3, 2020
Ocean will almost certainly come out alive, depending on where he lives tho, he could have to find a temporary place/fix up his house depending on the damages. Insurance will most likely cover the cost but it will certainly put development to a halt for a while if that were to be the case, hope he's okay, wish him the best
I know that the most important thing is ocean and his family but I have to know

does anybody know if he lost anything on his computer does anybody have any news

Sep 3, 2020
Damn, I hope he, and everyone else affected, are ok!

Hopefully we will get some news from Ocean's himself.
my brother where have you been I have been looking everywhere for you

I'm not sure but somebody said that there's news on Discord

I don't know how to look for it I was hoping you could take a look at the Discord and tell me what you find

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
my brother where have you been I have been looking everywhere for you

I'm not sure but somebody said that there's news on Discord

I don't know how to look for it I was hoping you could take a look at the Discord and tell me what you find
He spoke today at least on the patreon chat room in discord. From what I understood, physically he is ok. He is having some internet connection problems.

I barely use discord so for me it is also a bit hard to follow what is there, but that is what I found.

Sep 3, 2020
He spoke today at least on the patreon chat room in discord. From what I understood, physically he is ok. He is having some internet connection problems.

I barely use discord so for me it is also a bit hard to follow what is there, but that is what I found.
okay my brother thank you so much and thank God he's okay did he say if he has any computer problems
like if he lost important data

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
okay my brother thank you so much and thank God he's okay did he say if he has any computer problems
like if he lost important data
I don't know. As soon as I saw he answered today, was satisfied. I think I remember reading that he was very close to be done, except from the gallery, but he could not work with it without connection. But I may have misread. Once again, I was simply checking to see if he mentioned anything about a physical problem.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know. As soon as I saw he answered today, was satisfied. I think I remember reading that he was very close to be done, except from the gallery, but he could not work with it without connection. But I may have misread. Once again, I was simply checking to see if he mentioned anything about a physical problem.
you're right. his health is the most important thing I've been spending the day checking on are favorite developers

sofar ocean is the only one I got any news on I'm just so glad he's alright

it feels like this flood came out of nowhere

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes