Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Maybe in the game it's not the case but a relationship with a person like Bella IRL would be simp tier jfl ngl
That is absolutely not the case in my opinion. I don't see Bella interested in a guy that would simp for her.

If anything, I see a relationship with someone as Bella to be probably quite toxic, the kind of they hurt each other as much as they love each other.

But not simping, she really would not care about that.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
That is absolutely not the case in my opinion. I don't see Bella interested in a guy that would simp for her.

If anything, I see a relationship with someone as Bella to be probably quite toxic, the kind of they hurt each other as much as they love each other.

Yeah that was not what I wanted to say, now that I think about the character she surely wouldn't be a gold digger or something

I wrote too fast tbh, my bad

Reactions: Ayhsel

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

Imo: Bella searches someone who understands her and can keep up with her (broken mind). Or at least someone who fights back sincerely.
But surely as hell she is not looking for some wimpy pushover.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
exactly my brother it's amazing how many people don't understand Bella at all

it's like they're incapable of looking beneath the surface

which is funny because of one of the main themes of this game is don't judge people by just what you see on the surface

sometimes I wish that they could see what we see
View attachment 1305541
Well people like Bella irl tend to be toxic cunts that drive people away tbh

She's only tolerable and desirable in game because the game actively tells you there's more to her than just being a massive arrogant broken cunt that has amazing chemistry with an equally broken protagonist.

It's far too early to tell since we're only on chapter 3 but Bella's character has already given glimpses that she can be a softie so that toxicity might just be a mask, it's something other characters actively tells such is the case with amber and ayua.

And tbh I feel like that's what this game is building bella up to be.
Imo: Bella searches someone who understands her and can keep up with her (broken mind). Or at least someone who fights back sincerely.
But surely as hell she is not looking for some wimpy pushover.
All this talk of simping, we may be simps but the protagonist is not lmao

I don't think bella is actively searching for someone like her but she did came across our jrpg haired edgy mc with a dick problem, to her it's just a coincidence but to us it's because plot demands it, she also seem to be genuinely shocked that the protagonist is someone as broken as her and even refused to acknowledge it at first, even treating their sad broken lives as some sort of competition to see who's got the most depressing shit lmao

Sep 3, 2020

if Bella was genuinely a bad person then a relationship with her would be toxic but she is 100% not a bad person it is just a mask,

it could be that Bella has a condition where she can't control her temper or maybe she suffered some kind of abuse or trauma

but let's assume that Bella is quote-unquote toxic

dat changes nothing I would not give a fuck I would love her regardless
if Bella start throwing punches I will just learn to Bob and weave
and if Bella loses her temper and goes into a blind rage

I will just hold her in my arms with a giant hug until she calms down

if she starts cursing at me
I will just keep kissing her till she stops
oh and
Ayhsel you are my brother and I love you but if you ever ever use the words Bella and toxic in the same sentence again I will put you down permanently

and oh my God I'm as crazy as my brother:eek:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's far too early to tell since we're only on chapter 3 but Bella's character has already given glimpses that she can be a softie so that toxicity might just be a mask, it's something other characters actively tells such is the case with amber and ayua.

And tbh I feel like that's what this game is building bella up to be.
if Bella was genuinely a bad person then a relationship with her would be toxic but she is 100% not a bad person it is just a mask,

it could be that Bella has a condition where she can't control her temper or maybe she suffered some kind of abuse or trauma

but let's assume that Bella is quote-unquote toxic

dat changes nothing I would not give a fuck I would love her regardless
if Bella start throwing punches I will just learn to Bob and weave
and if Bella loses her temper and goes into a blind rage

I will just hold her in my arms with a giant hug until she calms down

if she starts cursing at me
I will just keep kissing her till she stops
oh and
Ayhsel you are my brother and I love you but if you ever ever use the words Bella and toxic in the same sentence again I will put you down permanently
I mean, I just talking about what has been shown. I would still jump in regardless as my queen owns my heart. But I will not say I think a relationship with her would be all butterflies and rainbows. She has a huge baggage and those things are always complex subjects. But so do I.

Obviously, I absolutely love her the way she is and I would not change a single hair. I was just explaining why a simp would not work with her. If anything, what I imagine a relationship with her would be Eminen song love the way you lie kind of thing.

Anyway, she owns my me totally. So the point is moot.

Sep 3, 2020
I mean, I just talking about what has been shown. I would still jump in regardless as my queen owns my heart. But I will not say I think a relationship with her would be all butterflies and rainbows. She has a huge baggage and those things are always complex subjects. But so do I.

Obviously, I absolutely love her the way she is and I would not change a single hair. I was just explaining why a simp would not work with her. If anything, what I imagine a relationship with her would be Eminen song love the way you lie kind of thing.

Anyway, she owns my me totally. So the point is moot.
wait what but but you threatened people all the time you threatened me last week for wasting chocolate and now you're pretending.that your feelings are hurt just to mess with me
nope nope it's not going to work

your feelings aren't hurt :LOL:

wait is it:oops:

• Yay, new update!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
wait what but but you threatened people all the time you threatened me last week for wasting chocolate and now you're pretending.that your feelings are hurt just to mess with me
nope nope it's not going to work

your feelings aren't hurt :LOL:

wait is it:oops:
Well she does melt my dark chocolate heart. So I guess if there someone that can hurt my feelings is her.

And that is soo unfair I don't threaten people. I just explain them that they reach a moment in which they have to make a decision: obey or suffer*. But it is not a threat, it is simply that as the caring soul I am I want them to know what are their options. It is almost a free public services what I provide!

*for legal reason my legal department told me to explicit that their suffering may be provided by me.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
pfuuu if Bella was not attractive none of you would care about her!
First that is false. I would care about her regardless of that as I care about many characters that I don't love.

Second, what is your point? people like beautiful people? I would say that is a reasonable assumption.

But again, I love Bella personality.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes