Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
That's what makes this game special. Better to have psyco mc then some whining pussy cuck MC. And there is alot of games with badass or normal MCs IMO.
Too much he would've been insufferable tho, that blank fire incident was setting the tone.

If the mc keeps his edgy attitude for the rest of the story, I would immediately drop this. But so far there may be character development, and that's more interesting than any gung ho, fuck all that shit because I'm sad personality.

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Too much he would've been insufferable tho, that blank fire incident was setting the tone.

If the mc keeps his edgy attitude for the rest of the story, I would immediately drop this. But so far there may be character development, and that's more interesting than any gung ho, fuck all that shit because I'm sad personality.
You can make "light" and "dark" choices. So I am pretty sure if the MC stays psycho in very the end it is entirely your fault. :p

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
dev has surely taken a hell lot of time and i wish the update is gonna be worth it bcuz in this time he said he was working only on SG so we can expect around near 1000 renders bcuz 6 months is a lot of time , there are devs who are giving way much more in less time so even if that doesn't happen then he might just be another money milking dev but hopefully that should not happen

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
dev has surely taken a hell lot of time and i wish the update is gonna be worth it bcuz in this time he said he was working only on SG so we can expect around near 1000 renders bcuz 6 months is a lot of time , there are devs who are giving way much more in less time so even if that doesn't happen then he might just be another money milking dev but hopefully that should not happen
Cmon Buddy, do us please a Big Favor and stop posting aslong you have no clue bout Ocean and his awesome work on this one. Or post atleast something VN related. But if you don´t like how the Dev is working for us, you could just decide to look for another VN/Game with faster but mostly terrible updates.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
stop_making_stupid_posts.gif

Two points:
  1. Try reading - and understand - this post was a pain in the ass. After the third attempt my brain has decided "It's not worth the time". Please make at least a little effort to make your posts understandable for everyone. It's not hard, not even for a non native speaker.
  2. All of this gibberish, that could be stated as fact in the farthest way of this post is complete bullshit. Nothing you have written was correct - beside the "fact" that the last update was six months ago. Before you come here an start to spread proofless rumors, take the time and read the last pages "bcuz" the dev updates form patreon and subscribestar are shared here fairly soon after they are posted on the respective plattform.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
Updated for [Ch. 3 Final]
As i did on [Ch. 3 Beta] i've changed some things on the incest patch. I didn't play the chapter 3 with the lewpatcher patch yet, but, just by reading the code, i'm pretty sure some of you who are using it are getting bugs.
So, if you're unsatisfied with the current incest patch, use mine.
What i did was:
- Undo a few unnecessary changes made by the patch.
- Correct some scenes where Nami was refered as "friend" (not sure if i got all of them yet).
- Correct a few POSSIBLE bugs (possible, because i didn't get the bugs, but i noticed them by reading the patch code).

If you find anything wrong, just let me know.
Also, same deal as before, download the file and place in the game folder. The file name must be "patch.rpy".

Obs: I didn't make this from scratch, i took the existing patch and "fixed" it.

HI I need a download link for that patch

Mar 19, 2021
and why did you change the names of the character in season 2 stood with the mother still mother now only her name is and summer now looks like a child in season 2 she looked even better and older

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
No idea about the patch. I used the one linked (update patch is in #2,814 if I remember right try maybe this) and it worked fine.
I don't understand exactly what the second post is about.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Does anybody know if we get the full bella date in the upcoming chapter?

Or is it just half the actual event with a cliffhanger?

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
It's probably gonna be a full date considering that there's a complete new day in this update(sports event and all).
Oh yeah I remember something about participating in their uni sports tournament for an inter college tournament or something

All I really care is the main plot lmao

Xunchained

Dec 3, 2020
Im just wondering... the difference in summer gone to where it all began is so different. like is this still the same developers? cuz i could not stop reading summer gone, just love this VN

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes