warlator

Apr 11, 2018
damn how come i never heard of this gem, i was so desperate to find something to keep me busy waiting for the new b.a.d ep, and then i found this game, shiiiiit i gotta say im surprised that the dev puts so much efforts into non lewd animations, love it so far i hope the dev cycle isnt as long as for being a dik. cant wait for more

Reactions: Sleepy666

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Has anyone gotten the walkthrough mod working? I extract season1 inside the "Game" folder but there's no override prompt. And when I start the game it doesn't do anything.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Has anyone gotten the walkthrough mod working? I extract season1 inside the "Game" folder but there's no override prompt. And when I start the game it doesn't do anything.
In case you are trying to add WT mod to the incest version of the game:

As Qleaf says is his WT mod post:
IMPORTANT: You need to start a new game due to the new code structure!
THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH THE INCEST MOD. Thanks!
The walkthrough mod was made only for the non-incest version of the game.
The incest patch adds a new alternative script file to the game with alternative content and no walkthrough mod has been made for it. So unless someone makes a modified IC script file with WT features, there is no WT mod for the incest version.

It's not a matter of "making it work" - it's a matter of making it.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
damn how come i never heard of this gem, i was so desperate to find something to keep me busy waiting for the new b.a.d ep, and then i found this game, shiiiiit i gotta say im surprised that the dev puts so much efforts into non lewd animations, love it so far i hope the dev cycle isnt as long as for being a dik. cant wait for more
Unfortunately it's longer. That's working on two games at the same time too, at least that was the case earlier this year I assume still is... someone can correct me if not. If you're bored check out Ocean's other game, it's in the process of being completely redone up to CH 6, but still one of my favorites on the site and another example of real quality, plus you can really see the progress in quality through the chapters. Where It All Began is the name.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021

The incest patch adds a new alternative script file to the game with alternative content and no walkthrough mod has been made for it. So unless someone makes a modified IC script file with WT features, there is no WT mod for the incest version.

No it's the unpatched version. There's just no chapter 1, 2, 3 rpy for the things to overwrite when I unpack the game

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021

Screenshot (257).png

screenshot0001.png

it doesn't show anything either.

Sep 3, 2020
Is it just me or Ciri would make for a great Bella?

View attachment 1289780
step aside my brother I'll be the judge of that

let's see if she'll pass the Bella test

testing 123 123 okay here it goes

I'm just going to look her straight in the eye and

oh harder MA ME nope

let's try it one more time

I'm just going to look her straight in the eye and

oh harder MA ME

nope nothing I don't feel anything

1311435_1625872951069.png

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
If you spend only 5-10 minutes on 1 render, then it's already 100-200 hours for 1200 renders.
And some renders will probably require more time, not counting how much time coding will take.
All of this can easily take pretty much a lot of time

The postwork is indeed a pain in the ass. More so because when I open Photoshop, my PC audio keeps bugging out whenever I make a click in PS.
Without music or a movie, it is even duller.

But the coding will not take long. I already have a gallery in SG. I will copy most of the code and change it up here and there.
The time-consuming part about the gallery is finding a good and unique design. Creating animations for when you click on something, etc.

Lots of trial and error for the design choices. But I will not go too ridiculous this time. I can still improve and alter the design over the next few updates.

Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
The postwork is indeed a pain in the ass. More so because when I open Photoshop, my PC audio keeps bugging out whenever I make a click in PS.

But the coding will not take long. I already have a gallery in SG. I will copy most of the code and change it up here and there.
The time-consuming part about the gallery is finding a good and unique design. Creating animations for when you click on something, etc.

Lots of trial and error for the design choices. But I will not go too ridiculous this time. I can still improve and alter the design over the next few updates.
Personally I'd rather like to see a more "bare-bones" gallery first which could later be changed/added on to, as long as you don't rush it and it becomes a buggy mess, it's good in my book, don't feel like you need to create some unique design from the start. The best ideas come when you don't force yourself to have them

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Hey man, I just want to say thank you for your 2 wonderful games. And I know that the wait will be worth it. Your games are one of the few that I don't really care about the s*x scenes (no offense). The story and the characters are so fascinating and beautiful that I love it at first sight. So I'll keep waiting and from the bottom of my heart thank you and I wish you all the success and happiness in the future

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020

I personally run any music/ect off my phone due to using RTX voice it bugs out if you utilize your GPU too heavily. Although I have a mixer I run my sound through also which eliminates that.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
You want to know how much Health insurance in Germany costs if you are not an employe? Trust me german living costs as indepented developer are insane, you cannot compare them to the average living costs. Ocean stated how much he has to pay for different things more than once in his discord. And I for sure don't believe he is doing this just to get more money - he needs more graphic cards to render faster that's the main issue and the reason for the long development times. He recently said just loading some scenes takes up to 10 minutes just imagine that loading time with update sizes of tousands of renders.
Well the slow loading is basically because he has too many morphs, unfortunately Daz isn't optimized for workflows, it's more for hobbyists, which is why a lot of people move onto better software like Maya or Blender once they need more than Daz can provide. More graphic cards wouldn't help with loading times as it's handled by the CPU and is more to do with loading thousands of small files and creating the required slider, even on an Optane SSD my speed still sucks.

Adding more graphic cards = more power needed and/or more PC's which is not going to help if as you say it's more expensive in Germany to be a developer, which I'm still sceptical about. I know they have higher electricity costs because of their plans to move to renewable energy, which has left their grids in such a mess.

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021

So when is it coming my man?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes