fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Finally played through C3 final. After the 3 beta came out I was stuck on this game for a while, this game is so fucking good it might make you not even want to play other games. I had to take a break for that reason, but it didn't take long to get back in that SG mindset.

Bella, oh Bella.. one subtle smile and I'm hooked on you all over again, you're not so bad! I was disappointed that we didn't have any dialogue with Sasha at the gym, there's definitely something strange going on there. I was hoping to see a new update by now, but I'm not one to go check specific games.. there's more than enough here to satisfy while you wait, even if this one is head and shoulders above any other I've played.. and hmm yeah I still feel that way. Overall production and just everything about this is spectacular. I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw the dust particles floating in front of the headlights in the one cinematic. That's just a ridiculous level of quality and attention to detail.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
As far as the forthcoming chapter of Summer's Gone is concerned and how long it takes to be ready:

“The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.” – Moliere

Quality cannot be rushed and anything worth having is always worth waiting for.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I had played Oceanlabs' other game so perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised, yet a surprise it still was. The depth of human psychology that is. You wade through so much shallow drek in this genre/on this site so when you actually encounter something with genuine vision, scope, ambition ... I don't know if I actually need any sex in this game, just curious to see how it ends.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I had played Oceanlabs' other game so perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised, yet a surprise it still was. The depth of human psychology that is. You wade through so much shallow drek in this genre/on this site so when you actually encounter something with genuine vision, scope, ambition ... I don't know if I actually need any sex in this game, just curious to see how it ends.
Welcome.. now to the second step of your initiation in this thread...

Team?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
35% of this community clearly stated they do not enjoy incest! as for the NTR or anti-NTR they are too triggered to answer polls! So do not paint everyone with wide brushes to hide behind the murky "community" say the names and the groups and do not try to exclude/decide who is and who is not part of the community... it never ends well these divisive politics!

besides this community are mostly pirates in accordance to my flawed math only 15% of the people here support on patreon, i know i do not! and even if i did the select few i would support would probably only be 10% of those i enjoyed the games or at least played it!

i am part of the 30% that buys the games online on steam or some other stores!

this to say that yes the community is a great marketing strategy but its also a double edged sword that eats away at your income for "little" gain so to speak!

and lets face it if we want great games we gotta pay for them some way or another and you are biting the hand that feeds you and not a single thank you for all the hard work put in already, or a thanks to those that actually support!
Up to here you had me applauding!
i understand your frustration for the waiting time and the longing to turn Bella into an Anal slut eats away at my patience too but it is what it is, the story is going great so far and its engaging (and some nice pics too ...)! but hey at least you have something to live for since the Zane universe will probably take 30 years to complete and besides i will enjoy it much more as i sip on a glass of Gin with my girl Sasha holding tight to me as Bella and Nami service me under the table in the romantic date for 2 with Sasha!
And then you went back to this "anal slut Bella" you like mentioning so much:rolleyes:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Finally played through C3 final. After the 3 beta came out I was stuck on this game for a while, this game is so fucking good it might make you not even want to play other games. I had to take a break for that reason, but it didn't take long to get back in that SG mindset.

Bella, oh Bella.. one subtle smile and I'm hooked on you all over again, you're not so bad! I was disappointed that we didn't have any dialogue with Sasha at the gym, there's definitely something strange going on there. I was hoping to see a new update by now, but I'm not one to go check specific games.. there's more than enough here to satisfy while you wait, even if this one is head and shoulders above any other I've played.. and hmm yeah I still feel that way. Overall production and just everything about this is spectacular. I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw the dust particles floating in front of the headlights in the one cinematic. That's just a ridiculous level of quality and attention to detail.
Same. For me Summer's Gone has eclipsed every other VN featured on this site, all of which now dwell in the shade and shadow of this spellbinding magnum opus. Rarely have I become quite so engaged and captured by the gravity of any fiction, in any medium, and I've played a lot of games, read a lot of books, and seen a lot of movies. Besides amusing and entertaining at the highest level Summer's Gone reaches inside you and touches the heart, and that, for me at least, is a thing as unusual as it is welcome. (y)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
hey hey hey lets not get carried away! i still intend to make Bella my Anal slut once i get the boner thingie sorted it out with Sasha !

but i know what you mean! Also do not let the losers drag you down with them into the shameful femdom kingdom of Bella or the decrepit basket case and dehumanizing hellhole that is Nami, rise above and proudly show your battle scars with your only true love Sasha a relationship of equals where no slavery or humiliation is allowed only the slaying of your enemies and the sweet sweet music of their women lamentation!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
hey hey hey lets not get carried away! i still intend to make Bella my Anal slut once i get the boner thingie sorted it out with Sasha !

but i know what you mean! Also do not let the losers drag you down with them into the shameful femdom kingdom of Bella or the decrepit basket case and dehumanizing hellhole that is Nami, rise above and proudly show your battle scars with your only true love Sasha a relationship of equals where no slavery or humiliation is allowed only the slaying of your enemies and the sweet sweet music of their women lamentation!
No disrespect intended, but that does sound a bit out of place for one who goes by the name Warscared (scared of war).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Unless it's supposed to be Warscarred - scarred by war.. :unsure:
Yes, I do suspect "scarred" was the original intent rather than "scared." Typos and misspellings can make things very different. There was a notorious "Wicked Bible" from 1631 that listed the 7th Commandment as "Thou shalt commit adultery.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

View attachment final_60e847a1e6349f009a30de3e_81018.mp4

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes