Sep 3, 2020
Bela comes from latin and it means beautiful in all latin languages!

As for my kids name with Bella its pretty easy! it will but Anal slut bastard, or ASBY for short! the Y is to make it cute!

or i could just make it easy on me and him and just call him disappointment! If its a girl taking a point from the traditions of this site i would call her tenant!

Cause i am not marring her, my heart is scared by the beauty that is Sasha scargirl!

or i could take a hint from the Chinese and just name him after the fine or the mistake i did for him/her to be here! so it could end up being called 2 bottles of gin or broken condom or 2am and nothing yet!
okay my brother Warscared the Leader of team Sasha

I asked you this what would be the name of your children with Sasha
;)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So firstly, everyone chill the fuck out its just a game, lol yalll acting like you actually dating Bella or Sasha

And secondly does any mf know anything new about CH 3.5? ..it seems like it's almost completed I'm not sure but Ocean won't give a release date which is smart I guess, reduces the pressure

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So firstly, everyone chill the fuck out its just a game, lol yalll acting like you actually dating Bella or Sasha

And secondly does any mf know anything new about CH 3.5? ..it seems like it's almost completed I'm not sure but Ocean won't give a release date which is smart I guess, reduces the pressure
I think it would be good for your safety to know that the last human that told me chill out is sleeping with the fish!!
He lives in an aquarium.

Rendering is over, but prostprocessing is needed on images, finishing the code and such.. August is plausible

• Thinking Face
Reactions: operamini

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I think it would be good for your safety to know that the last human that told me chill out is sleeping with the fish!!
He lives in an aquarium.

Rendering is over, but prostprocessing is needed on images, finishing the code and such.. August is plausible
Easy there tiger.. Im perfectly fine being a homosapien of the land, I've got no desire to be an aquatic being

Shit that's good so we are pretty close to a release... Hopefully in the next two months if not August

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I mean look at his Patreon. He needs to raise like $2000+ and says the game isn't worth the time commitment unless he hits that goal. Not just pulling this out of my ass.
I think that you meant on Subscribestar. That is where I saw that he said that. He's already getting $2000+ on Patreon for this game and $1400+ on the other game WIAB on Patreon.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
He needs to raise like $2000+ and says the game isn't worth the time commitment unless he hits that goal.
This is totally unfair, look at his Post, don't even think that all income you get from patreon/ss finds his way to you. Here in germany we have borderline retarded high energy prices, not to mention our taxes.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
he also lives in germany that is expensive as hell! besides if he as the skills to do this i am pretty sure he could be making what he is making right now without the tax hassle with Social security contributions and most likely allowing him to have weekends and a steady 8 hour schedule (or did they do the french stuff and reduced the weakly work time to 35 already?)!

so if it was for the money per hour earned and stress induced he would not be doing this for sure!
the only thing that is expensive in germany are taxes thats it. and if he clearly needs more money he can also work part time like 3 times a week and he also would earn about 1k. most likely he just wants more money that is "needed" for the game but we know the real reason behind it so yeh.....

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
the only thing that is expensive in germany are taxes thats it. and if he clearly needs more money he can also work part time like 3 times a week and he also would earn about 1k. most likely he just wants more money that is "needed" for the game but we know the real reason behind it so yeh.....
The electricity costs in germany are the highest in the EU, not to mention costs such as waste collection, water and heating. And the day will come when you have to take your car to the garage or need new tyres.
But hey, it's a total scandal that a developer wants to have some money left over at the end of the month and doesn't want to come out zero for zero. Shit, how dare he use his creativity and skills to try to work ( possibly even in a seven-day week ) for more than hand-to-mouth. It's not as if a PC that runs day and night breaks down faster than a PC that only runs for two hours in the evening, and the hardware are also available at a ridiculous price.

That was nothing as a arrgoant posting that could not be farther away from the reality

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I think that you meant on Subscribestar. That is where I saw that he said that. He's already getting $2000+ on Patreon for this game and $1400+ on the other game WIAB on Patreon.
It's literally right here if scroll down to goals

His current goal isn't enough to sustain development.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
It's literally right here if scroll down to goals

His current goal isn't enough to sustain development.
1625695020324.png

And where exactly is stated that he can't sustain to work on the game?

Reactions: Abhai

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
The electricity costs in germany are the highest in the EU, not to mention costs such as waste collection, water and heating. And the day will come when you have to take your car to the garage or need new tyres.
But hey, it's a total scandal that a developer wants to have some money left over at the end of the month and doesn't want to come out zero for zero. Shit, how dare he use his creativity and skills to try to work ( possibly even in a seven-day week ) for more than hand-to-mouth. It's not as if a PC that runs day and night breaks down faster than a PC that only runs for two hours in the evening, and the hardware are also available at a ridiculous price.

That was nothing as a arrgoant posting that could not be farther away from the reality
Don't forget our rental fees. They are going through the roof in most areas the last 10 years.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Are you simple? He's barely over this goal which states development isn't his time isn't worth the investment. And he's currently working on updating his other game. Reply to me when an actual update for this game comes out.
If the game had lewds his profit would jump 5x.

I can't think of a single high earning slow burn VN.

F95's community that has an undying love for slow burns is an outlier which in no way represents the median VN consumer.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Ayhsel

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
What kind of coding is involve in a not sandbox game without mini game like Summers gone? Is it for all the animation and transition from scene to scene or how scene should evolved based on variables?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Are you simple? He's barely over this goal which states development isn't his time isn't worth the investment. And he's currently working on updating his other game. Reply to me when an actual update for this game comes out.
Simple? Nope! You just lack the ability to understand what you have read.
Instead of enter here and post your clueless bullshit that lacks any common sense you should take a look into the dev updates i and others was so free to share here. Yes even for guys like you that only can bad mouthing and understand nothing.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If the game had lewds his profit would jump 5x.

I can't think of a single high earning slow burn VN.

F95's community that has an undying love for slow burns is an outlier which in no way represents the median VN consumer.
35% of this community clearly stated they do not enjoy incest! as for the NTR or anti-NTR they are too triggered to answer polls! So do not paint everyone with wide brushes to hide behind the murky "community" say the names and the groups and do not try to exclude/decide who is and who is not part of the community... it never ends well these divisive politics!

besides this community are mostly pirates in accordance to my flawed math only 15% of the people here support on patreon, i know i do not! and even if i did the select few i would support would probably only be 10% of those i enjoyed the games or at least played it!

i am part of the 30% that buys the games online on steam or some other stores!

this to say that yes the community is a great marketing strategy but its also a double edged sword that eats away at your income for "little" gain so to speak!

and lets face it if we want great games we gotta pay for them some way or another and you are biting the hand that feeds you and not a single thank you for all the hard work put in already, or a thanks to those that actually support!

i understand your frustration for the waiting time and the longing to turn Bella into an Anal slut eats away at my patience too but it is what it is, the story is going great so far and its engaging (and some nice pics too ...)! but hey at least you have something to live for since the Zane universe will probably take 30 years to complete and besides i will enjoy it much more as i sip on a glass of Gin with my girl Sasha holding tight to me as Bella and Nami service me under the table in the romantic date for 2 with Sasha!

I think you may have replied to the wrong person. I don't even play this VN, I just popped into this thread and noticed the discussion after looking at the Patreon page.

I don't do slow burns.
its the "outlying " part that got me out of my comfort zone! as someone who as been ticked twice for kink shaming i do take seriously the attempts to cut and divide groups into semi obscure masks to justify that same partition!

as for lewd scenes you got the 1st part of the story where it all begin WIAB there are a few incest lewd scenes there i enjoy the slow pace and more importantly the dark humor of the MC, that nihilistic approach to life is very relatable!

As for patreon i no longer do it and haven´t gotten around to suscribestar probably never will i much prefer to buy the games online!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes