Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You will definitely like it ^^.
i am triggered you made an image of my rapist!

i went there for a friendly neighborly visit and she just jumped me and had her way with me!

For a gender that is always bitching about consent that one is fuck all about it when its her turn to get it!

i am still traumatized and i call her selena the rapist!

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I don't mind speaking well of other girls.. if anything, it shows how amazing Bella is that even a perfect girl such as Nami loses to her.

And yes, I am Queen Bella's first lieutenant! Nobody is taking that place from me! But.. just for the sake of it, imagine the amount of chaos two Ayhsel could do in the world... knowing myself we would be super busy fighting and hating each other, though...
I don't mind speaking well of other girls.. if anything, it shows how amazing Bella is that even a perfect girl such as Nami loses to her.

And yes, I am Queen Bella's first lieutenant! Nobody is taking that place from me! But.. just for the sake of it, imagine the amount of chaos two Ayhsel could do in the world... knowing myself we would be super busy fighting and hating each other, though...
All Hail Queen Bella!!!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sep 3, 2020
I can finally see the image. It was that one haha, for a long time it was the image in my profile (not the avatar). It is very lovely, the subtle expression of worrysome in those beautiful mind blowing eyes of hers.
yeah bro I can see it now to I'm telling you we won't be held accountable if Bella ends up barefoot and pregnant and we'll just tell Bellas 'mom the truth that with eyes. that Beautiful we had no choice but to knock her up it's the law not knocking up a girl this. Beautiful is a crime punishable by Death
do you want me to break the law Amber is that what you want do ya do ya

1305845_1305628_1625582632594.png

yeah That's what I thought

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yeah bro I can see it now to I'm telling you we won't be held accountable if Bella ends up barefoot and pregnant and we'll just tell Bellas 'mom the truth that with eyes. that Beautiful we had no choice but to knock her up it's the law not knocking up a girl this. Beautiful is a crime punishable by Death
do you want me to break the law Amber is that what you want do ya do ya

View attachment 1284497

yeah That's what I thought
Well, you know me.. I am always happy to have the talk.

Bella: "You stupid ugly hobo... was it so hard to do as I said one fucking time!"
Ayhsel: "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you hitting me? Stop being a bitch for once"
Bella: "I'm hitting you because now I am pregnant with what is obviously going to be a fucking ugly kid as you pathetic asshole couldn't pull out!"

Oh yes... I will never get tired of writing and playing these kind of scenes in my head... There is just something so beautiful about fucking your life sooo bad.

Pity they are soo rare in actual games. Pretty much every time a girl says she is pregnant, she and MC are happy about it. Even when it is a taboo pregnancy.. I think I have only seen a good scene like that in WIAB if you knock up that girl... awesome really.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, you know me.. I am always happy to have the talk.

Bella: "You stupid ugly hobo... was it so hard to do as I said one fucking time!"
Ayhsel: "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you hitting me? Stop being a bitch for once"
Bella: "I'm hitting you because now I am pregnant with what is obviously going to be a fucking ugly kid as you pathetic asshole couldn't pull out!"

Oh yes... I will never get tired of writing and playing these kind of scenes in my head... There is just something so beautiful about fucking your life sooo bad.

Pity they are soo rare in actual games. Pretty much every time a girl says she is pregnant, she and MC are happy about it. Even when it is a taboo pregnancy.. I think I have only seen a good scene like that in WIAB if you knock up that girl... awesome really.
well you know me I would love to had kids with Bella beautiful blonde babies

I don't see it as fucking up my life I see it as my life truly beginning

but i swear to God if she says she wants to name my babies after somebody from The Fast and the Furious I'm going to lose my shit
screenshot0002.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
well you know me I would love to had kids with Bella beautiful blonde babies

I don't see it as fucking up my life I see it as my life truly beginning

but i swear to God if she says she wants to name my babies after somebody from The Fast and the Furious I'm going to lose my shit
View attachment 1284544
haha.. well.. "You don't need protection when you have family!!"

Actually, you have family because you did not have protection.. but small details.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes