rockreign

Oct 12, 2020
Now that you've rendered the last scene. When will it be out Oceanlab ? Another 2 months?
I doubt it will be released on July.. I would recommend people to expect it directly to August.

If I am wrong, you will be happy. If I am right, it would be expected.

Ocean still had a lot to do according to his last post, even if rendering was done. And he has been planning for a more stable speed, with less crunching.
;)!

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
Hi.i try to using incest patch to mod to apk using apk editor.but after I installed the game I have following error.some one pls tell me why I seen this.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
which of the girls are trans? I turned off transgender content and now I'm afraid to stumble upon a girl who is a potential transgender
I think maybe Bella is the transgender. Amber said that she's had a hard time maybe because her father was unsympathetic to her wanting to change gender from boy to girl, in the beginning, and later becasue of what she went through during her sex change and gaining acceptance from those around her and society in general after her transition from young man to young trans woman. It would explain a lot as far as her isolation and behaviour goes and I think this scenario is eminently plausible.

Sep 3, 2020
I think maybe Bella is the transgender. Amber said that she's had a hard time maybe because her father was unsympathetic to her wanting to change gender from boy to girl, in the beginning, and later becasue of what she went through during her sex change and gaining acceptance from those around her and society in general after her transition from young man to young trans woman. It would explain a lot as far as her isolation and behaviour goes and I think this scenario is eminently plausible.
eb3.jpeg

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Rambo Zara
Nia?
Barmaid girl
The girl who plays Rpgs with Nadia, forgot her name
Thanks. I think I've got it now. The "new girls" all come from Chapter 3, yes? (I think Nia was introduced in Chapter 2 but am not sure.) According to the Summer's Gone gallery the barmaid is called Layla and the game girl is called Nancy. So should the Celina the physiotherapist from the centre where Vic goes for therapy be added to the list? I think she was introduced in Chapter 3. Damn! I'm not sure and will have to play through the game again to see which girls enter the story in Chapter 3. Assuming that it's the new girls from Chapter 3 that could be trans. That's right, yea? The "new girls" all enter the story in Chapter 3? It's not clear to me now exactly who the trans girl could be and who she cannot be.

Last edited:

rockreign

Oct 12, 2020
Bruh open your eyes please :).

1625326619129.png

1119130_JillSigtest.gif

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
I mean post-op Bella after taking feminising hormones for a long while and undergoing full trans surgery to get rid of any trace of Adam's apple, hirsuteness, aquire breasts, and replace cock and balls with a vagina. :) (Very hard many times to tell trans from non-trans after gender reassignment successfully completed.) If so the medical staff involved have did a great job (y) although temperamentally Bella still comes across like a Type A personality over-aggressive over-competitive dude which is why I thought she might have been the trans girl.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I guess you missed the part in which Oceanlab said it's a girl that first appears in Chapter 3.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
I guess you missed the part in which Oceanlab said it's a girl that first appears in Chapter 3.
Never seen anything OceanLab said anywhere. Began playing the game last Friday and was asked at the beginning of the game whether to enable/disable transgender content and so thought the transgender character could be any girl from the start of the game on. Didn't say anything anywhere in the game about "new girls" or give the message about transgender content at the start of Chapter 3. Unless you know better, or told so somewhere, anybody starting Summer's Gone will think that the trans girl could be any girl other than Summer or Nami, who can be seen to be female when very young. Best VN anywhere on this site as far as I am concerned even though new to it and not completely familiar with the characters yet and to a newbie mistaking Bella for the trans character is a very easy error to make given the way the Bella character conducts herself, which is much like a disturbed male sociopath/psychopath to be honest.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes