Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Never seen anything OceanLab said anywhere. Began playing the game last Friday and was asked at the beginning of the game whether to enable/disable transgender content and so thought the transgender character could be any girl from the start of the game on. Didn't say anything anywhere in the game about "new girls" or give the message about transgender content at the start of Chapter 3. Unless you know better, or told so somewhere, anybody starting Summer's Gone will think that the trans girl could be any girl other than Summer or Nami, who can be seen to be female when very young. Best VN anywhere on this site as far as I am concerned even though new to it and not completely familiar with the characters yet and to a newbie mistaking Bella for the trans character is a very easy error to make given the way the Bella character conducts herself, which is much like a disturbed male sociopath/psychopath to be honest.
Oceanlab didn't word it clearly, but the message is there in the game. At the start of the game, you get the message saying if you enable trans content, one of the new girls will be trans. This being the Episode 3 build, that means its one of the new girls from Ep3.

I can see how many would miss that, though.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Oceanlab didn't word it clearly, but the message is there in the game. At the start of the game, you get the message saying if you enable trans content, one of the new girls will be trans. This being the Episode 3 build, that means its one of the new girls from Ep3.

I can see how many would miss that, though.
Ah! Yes, that finally makes sense. Cheers! (y)

Sep 3, 2020
Very, very pretty!

I think original Nami is still more beautifu, though. View attachment 1281479
I admit she is beautiful

but remember my brother

you are the leader of Team Bella

and it's perfectly alright to compliment the other girls

but I have to be honest it ain't a good look

just be careful leaders can also be accused of treachery to

remember out here in the streets it's not a game

somebody is always looking to be the next Ayhsel
:ROFLMAO:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I admit she is beautiful

but remember my brother

Believe me when I say this as a bella stan
SUMMER'S GONE - NAMI.png
Art belongs to this amazing gfx artist Yuno Gasai

Nami can give bella a run for her money appearance wise.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I admit she is beautiful

but remember my brother

I don't mind speaking well of other girls.. if anything, it shows how amazing Bella is that even a perfect girl such as Nami loses to her.

And yes, I am Queen Bella's first lieutenant! Nobody is taking that place from me! But.. just for the sake of it, imagine the amount of chaos two Ayhsel could do in the world... knowing myself we would be super busy fighting and hating each other, though...

Sep 3, 2020
I don't mind speaking well of other girls.. if anything, it shows how amazing Bella is that even a perfect girl such as Nami loses to her.

And yes, I am Queen Bella's first lieutenant! Nobody is taking that place from me! But.. just for the sake of it, imagine the amount of chaos two Ayhsel could do in the world... knowing myself we would be super busy fighting and hating each other, though...
now that's gangster truer words have never been spoken but

two Ayhsel oh the horror
:eek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

pfff, vampyres, the doom is inevitable for your kind...you are nothing like we humans, cherishing&loving each other through centuries :BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes