Fan Art Become a Rock Star Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
OMG, for some reason I stopped getting notices for this thread. What a treasure trove of fantastic art has been posted here recently, kudos to everyone who has contributed!

Reactions: Kosoy84

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Sure, I used:

Ekaterina

You will have to give her a boob job though, since the original one, doesn't quite fit.
Also, if you have issues with eyelashes, let me know. Every time i was loading it in the beginning they were at the wrong place of the face.

:)
GUYS, I am having this problem too, with the eyelashes. Can you, or anyone help me please!

1625863032471.png

Ekaterina figure for Rosa.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
GUYS, I am having this problem too, with the eyelashes. Can you, or anyone help me please!

View attachment 1289551

Ekaterina figure for Rosa.
You uh... you sure they are parented and "Fit" to the main character, not the hair or clothes or something by accented? Only other thing I would suggest is try a diff Gen8 pair of eyelashes and see if that works.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
You uh... you sure they are parented and "Fit" to the main character, not the hair or clothes or something by accented? Only other thing I would suggest is try a diff Gen8 pair of eyelashes and see if that works.
1625863322768.png

They are already. : (

I am not sure what solution lewdhentai used, but any suggestions are more than welcome!

LewdHentaiSensei

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 1289558

They are already. : (

I am not sure what solution lewdhentai used, but any suggestions are more than welcome!
Hi, sorry for my late response. I changed Y Translate Value to -0.45 and Z Translate to -0.25
It's not 100% fitting after that, but close enough. Fit to Mode is on Auto Follow Transforms.
So far i didn't experiment much with closed eyes, but it should work as well as most expressions.

I have to double check on my search in the DAZ forum, since there should be a permanent solution with deleting some files.
So they should fit afterwards, but i haven't tried that yet

Reactions: Herorise09
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote