Fan Art Become a Rock Star Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Hi, sorry for my late response. I changed Y Translate Value to -0.45 and Z Translate to -0.25
It's not 100% fitting after that, but close enough. Fit to Mode is on Auto Follow Transforms.
So far i didn't experiment much with closed eyes, but it should work as well as most expressions.

I have to double check on my search in the DAZ forum, since there should be a permanent solution with deleting some files.
So they should fit afterwards, but i haven't tried that yet
thank you very much with your response!!

i hope you can find a permanent solution for this!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Herorise09
Ekaterina for G8 should not have an issue with eyelashes. There must be something else causing the issue. If you load just the character and select her G8 eyelashes in the Scene tab then click on the three line button (AKA the hamburger button) select preference and show hidden properties, then select Currently Used, you should just have 5 properties with Ekaterina Lashes and Head as hidden ones, they should both be 100%, if the head is not the lashes will move.
Please note that this hidden headmorph is not the same as the Character Ekaterina Head morph.

If that looks okay then try this, with Ekaterina selected in the Scene tab, use the Joint editor (Alt+Shift+J in windows) to display the model bones. It should look like this
Clipboard01.png
Then if you select the eyelashes it should look like this
Clipboard02.png

If either of these are wrong, first look for a morph that is interfering, then try this; right click in the viewport select Edit and then Adjust Rigging to Shape.

Now all of this is a guess on my part since as you can see from my images, I do not have the same issue with Ekaterina lashes. My personal opinion is that there is another morph messing with the position.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Herorise09
Ekaterina for G8 should not have an issue with eyelashes. There must be something else causing the issue. If you load just the character and select her G8 eyelashes in the Scene tab then click on the three line button (AKA the hamburger button) select preference and show hidden properties, then select Currently Used, you should just have 5 properties with Ekaterina Lashes and Head as hidden ones, they should both be 100%, if the head is not the lashes will move.
Please note that this hidden headmorph is not the same as the Character Ekaterina Head morph.

If that looks okay then try this, with Ekaterina selected in the Scene tab, use the Joint editor (Alt+Shift+J in windows) to display the model bones. It should look like this
View attachment 1307072
Then if you select the eyelashes it should look like this
View attachment 1307073

If either of these are wrong, first look for a morph that is interfering, then try this; right click in the viewport select Edit and then Adjust Rigging to Shape.

Now all of this is a guess on my part since as you can see from my images, I do not have the same issue with Ekaterina lashes. My personal opinion is that there is another morph messing with the position.
hey i found the solution already.
the problem with the eyelashes was Ekaterina and another Ekaterina from sangiart would conflict with each other. removing the latter did the trick.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Herorise09 Glad you found the culprit. I have both of those characters on my drive but Ekaterina HD is currently not installed. If I have some time later in the week I may look at it to see if it is causing any issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Herorise09

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Herorise09 Glad you found the culprit. I have both of those characters on my drive but Ekaterina HD is currently not installed. If I have some time later in the week I may look at it to see if it is causing any issues.
yeah i received help from a daz3d discord server.
@ bold: that would be nice! i appreciate you trying to help as well. :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote