Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
nooo fuck that

if it's a girl Isabella

and if it's a boy rath

so. no matter what they would both be named after their mama
I'm gonna call her Nova.. just so that later when the kid is around 5 and the truth is out..

Bella: "Nova... so you convinced me to name our daughter with the same name from that slut you like so much from Love Season! You cheating motherfucker, I'm going to kill you!" :lepew:

I mean, I really like the name for a girl haha.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Well, you know me.. I am always happy to have the talk.

Bella: "You stupid ugly hobo... was it so hard to do as I said one fucking time!"
Ayhsel: "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you hitting me? Stop being a bitch for once"
Bella: "I'm hitting you because now I am pregnant with what is obviously going to be a fucking ugly kid as you pathetic asshole couldn't pull out!"

Oh yes... I will never get tired of writing and playing these kind of scenes in my head... There is just something so beautiful about fucking your life sooo bad.

Pity they are soo rare in actual games. Pretty much every time a girl says she is pregnant, she and MC are happy about it. Even when it is a taboo pregnancy.. I think I have only seen a good scene like that in WIAB if you knock up that girl... awesome really.
I'm imagining it in my head right now. And it's just bloody awesome.

Also, if Bella and I have a girl, Ada will be her name. She's so gonna kill me for that asian and based-on-game name. But so worth it

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know... for girl I do have a few of names that I would like, but for boy I have not made up my mind.
that's surprising but Alucard is Dracula spelled backward in case you didn't know

I'm kind of surprised you would not name them after Bella so that they could carry a piece of their mother with them wherever they go

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
that's surprising but Alucard is Dracula spelled backward in case you didn't know

I'm kind of surprised you would not name them after Bella so that they could carry a piece of their mother with them wherever they go
I knew about Alucard.

The thing is I dislike children having the name of their parents...

I might just call him Lelouch!

Sep 3, 2020
I knew about Alucard.

The thing is I dislike children having the name of their parents...

I might just call him Lelouch!
like from Code Geass oh fuck that's cool

and the name it's perfect for the son of Bella

not to mention the son of the most powerful Vampire the world has ever known

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel
Sep 3, 2020
Interesting conversation haha

Speaking of names and as a French, " Bella " is, to one letter, the word belle which is a feminine adjective meaning " beautiful ".
Maybe not on purpose, but pertinent move by Ocean lol
trust me the conversation is not just interesting it's a lot of fun

and the more the merrier my brother so if you have any names for your kids with Bella

feel free to share them we all just like to have fun around here

and thank you for telling me about Bella's name I always thought that was Italian;)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Bela comes from latin and it means beautiful in all latin languages!

As for my kids name with Bella its pretty easy! it will but Anal slut bastard, or ASBY for short! the Y is to make it cute!

or i could just make it easy on me and him and just call him disappointment! If its a girl taking a point from the traditions of this site i would call her tenant!

Cause i am not marring her, my heart is scared by the beauty that is Sasha scargirl!

or i could take a hint from the Chinese and just name him after the fine or the mistake i did for him/her to be here! so it could end up being called 2 bottles of gin or broken condom or 2am and nothing yet!

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Interesting conversation haha

Speaking of names and as a French, " Bella " is, to one letter, the word belle which is a feminine adjective meaning " beautiful ".
Maybe not on purpose, but pertinent move by Ocean lol
Don't forget Bella in Italian also means beautiful too.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
like from Code Geass oh fuck that's cool

and the name it's perfect for the son of Bella

not to mention the son of the most powerful Vampire the world has ever known
You give me too much credit, my brother... . the goddess that made me keeps reminding how weak I am when she tortures me the evil sexy bitch!!!

So no, I humbly cannot say I am the most powerful vampire, but I am proud to say I am the most delicious! :lepew:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes