Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
The attachments are the high res pictures

Hello,
Sorry- one day too late but I was binge rendering SG & WiAB update-related stuff.
In June, I also started doing them for WiAB, too.
This time they will be available for the 5$ tier.
But next time only for the 10$ tierr because on SubscribeStar you get both instead of just one (Like on Patreon, you get the wallpapers for 5$, and if you are 10$ you get both.)
Hope you enjoy!

Katie WiAB:
View attachment 1275708
View attachment 1275707
View attachment 1275706

Nadia SG:

View attachment 1275711
View attachment 1275712
View attachment 1275713
When i'm trying to watch attachments
1625166529999.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
nice! but Loki is Satan to the norse because he is portrayed as the nailed one on his last story before ragnarok! he suffers greatly including the loss of a son that his guts are used to tie him up put in a cross position in a damp cave where a poisenous sneak drips poison into his eyes while is true wife (not angroboda his giantess lover) takes care of him and his 2nd non monstrous son runs away!

so a kind of walk of pain just like the nailed god! but this should be in Rebirth in here its a bit off topic!

As for the god of fire i do not remember where i took it from but all the original gods where just supernatural manifestations like rain earth thunder fire and stuff like that so Loki before being the trickester had to be some elemental god before the shamanic tradition transitioned into a politeist religion!
Did you look at the scholarly videos linked in the text you quoted before commenting? For one thing, it was very clear that calling the Jotunn "giants" is actually inaccurate. The Jotunn and Aesir interbred quite frequently, they were the same size. Saying Loki is Satan to the Norse was directly addressed in the video. That's why I wonder if you actually clicked on the links before commenting.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I doubt it will be released on July.. I would recommend people to expect it directly to August.

If I am wrong, you will be happy. If I am right, it would be expected.

Ocean still had a lot to do according to his last post, even if rendering was done. And he has been planning for a more stable speed, with less crunching.

Reactions: Ghost mo

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I can't wait for her to get jealous when she sees the MC with other girl.(y)
In the gym she kind of marks her territory the moment other girls appear... while I think her interest was more in showing said girls than in keeping MC, she made it clear that her tools are her tools... potential simps included!

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
In the gym she kind of marks her territory the moment other girls appear... while I think her interest was more in showing said girls than in keeping MC, she made it clear that her tools are her tools... potential simps included!
Yes for the time being until Summer decides make a grand return to take what belongs to her now that's something I would love to see since both girls are pretty crazy lol.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
which of the girls are trans? I turned off transgender content and now I'm afraid to stumble upon a girl who is a potential transgender
i don't think it has been revealed yet. But if you turned it off, no girl is trans. My understanding was that that was the whole point of giving the choice.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes