jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ayhsel SomeGuyWithNoImagination
Don't get me wrong. As I said in my earlier post I absolutely want to help Bella and certainly get her to be able to have functioning social relationships. Heck if Ocean is going multi-women paths I would put her with Queen Nami and we can throuple if there is to be no full harem. And for a blond with oversize bewbs that is saying something about how much I would like to help her character (Blond is my 3rd choice in hair color and large is my 15th choice in breast size).

But the pain of having money isn't a pain at all, c'mon. Get real. First world problems. People only expect her to be mean because she has been perpetually. When mean people wake up and back off, especially if they ask forgiveness, people like them for it, not hate them more. Bella is largely in a hole of her own making. She can't have the pressure of miss popular and also have no friends, that doesn't compute. She might have some shallow hangers on but only if she did what those girls do, spend money on their sheep and hook them up with booze and/or popular guys. Bella doesn't do that so she doesn't have that "entourage" of people putting pressure on her. We know Ayua is a good friend because of how she rushes to Bella's side after the MC tells her how he was a prime DICKhead to Bella (he was). I do think the MC is more of a bitch than Bella but he did lose both parents and Summer but the parents should be the bigger trauma until we know what happened to Summer for certain. So I would like to straighten the MC out a bit first or maybe get a valid reason he is so messed up over Summer. And then we can help Bella which would require knowing what degree of pain and cruelty she suffered over her sister. But there is truly nothing else weighing on Bella that isn't weighing on EVERY young woman. School and social groups and appearances to society in general affect them all. Look at the new super shy girl Sonya (I believe) and the pressures she will face. Sasha and anxiety she may have over her scar. Nia having to deal with dumbfucks who can't handle her owning her sexuality and choosing to be a Camgirl.(She is a grown ass woman, men who get uptight about that can fuck right the hell off) The sister issue is really the only extra thing for Bella.

But again yes we should help her. She doesn't need romantic love for that. She needs to learn to just be a friend to others in all capacities. She could learn that by someone being there for her in spite of her severe flaws, I get that. But it should be friendly because she will have more friends in life than romances, at least that's how it works for most people. So that is the more important thing for her to learn, having a friend. (Although I still think Ayua counts but maybe Bella can romance her instead)

It is a struggle because I could also write a paragraph about how we need to help Vic. Again depending on the Bella sister thing Vic may be in a worse place and need us more. But if Ocean is not doing groups or harems I only want friendship with Vic as well.

It would be fun to have some "sexy" times with numerous ladies, maybe we can play a bit before we choose. But again I reserve my "true love" for Nami. If multi-partners happen then Nami leads them and she dictates who is in and who isn't. I would like Nia to be in because of course more redheads is always better :love: And also Nia being confident and liking to show off doesn't bother me in the slightest. Many Cam girls are with only one guy: fact.

So at the end of the day I do not want to convince Bella lovers to leave her. I just want to point out that some of her struggles aren't what they are made out to be.

Mostly I would invite anyone to play the game if they haven't. Try a Nami path if they are not set on anyone. But I feel like everyone could find someone here UNLESS this game is missing a tag that really turns you on. Sorry this one isn't your thing.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel SomeGuyWithNoImagination
Don't get me wrong. As I said in my earlier post I absolutely want to help Bella and certainly get her to be able to have functioning social relationships. Heck if Ocean is going multi-women paths I would put her with Queen Nami and we can throuple if there is to be no full harem. And for a blond with oversize bewbs that is saying something about how much I would like to help her character (Blond is my 3rd choice in hair color and large is my 15th choice in breast size).

But the pain of having money isn't a pain at all, c'mon. Get real. First world problems. People only expect her to be mean because she has been perpetually. When mean people wake up and back off, especially if they ask forgiveness, people like them for it, not hate them more. Bella is largely in a hole of her own making. She can't have the pressure of miss popular and also have no friends, that doesn't compute. She might have some shallow hangers on but only if she did what those girls do, spend money on their sheep and hook them up with booze and/or popular guys. Bella doesn't do that so she doesn't have that "entourage" of people putting pressure on her. We know Ayua is a good friend because of how she rushes to Bella's side after the MC tells her how he was a prime DICKhead to Bella (he was). I do think the MC is more of a bitch than Bella but he did lose both parents and Summer but the parents should be the bigger trauma until we know what happened to Summer for certain. So I would like to straighten the MC out a bit first or maybe get a valid reason he is so messed up over Summer. And then we can help Bella which would require knowing what degree of pain and cruelty she suffered over her sister. But there is truly nothing else weighing on Bella that isn't weighing on EVERY young woman. School and social groups and appearances to society in general affect them all. Look at the new super shy girl Sonya (I believe) and the pressures she will face. Sasha and anxiety she may have over her scar. Nia having to deal with dumbfucks who can't handle her owning her sexuality and choosing to be a Camgirl.(She is a grown ass woman, men who get uptight about that can fuck right the hell off) The sister issue is really the only extra thing for Bella.

But again yes we should help her. She doesn't need romantic love for that. She needs to learn to just be a friend to others in all capacities. She could learn that by someone being there for her in spite of her severe flaws, I get that. But it should be friendly because she will have more friends in life than romances, at least that's how it works for most people. So that is the more important thing for her to learn, having a friend. (Although I still think Ayua counts but maybe Bella can romance her instead)

It is a struggle because I could also write a paragraph about how we need to help Vic. Again depending on the Bella sister thing Vic may be in a worse place and need us more. But if Ocean is not doing groups or harems I only want friendship with Vic as well.

It would be fun to have some "sexy" times with numerous ladies, maybe we can play a bit before we choose. But again I reserve my "true love" for Nami. If multi-partners happen then Nami leads them and she dictates who is in and who isn't. I would like Nia to be in because of course more redheads is always better :love: And also Nia being confident and liking to show off doesn't bother me in the slightest. Many Cam girls are with only one guy: fact.

So at the end of the day I do not want to convince Bella lovers to leave her. I just want to point out that some of her struggles aren't what they are made out to be.

Mostly I would invite anyone to play the game if they haven't. Try a Nami path if they are not set on anyone. But I feel like everyone could find someone here UNLESS this game is missing a tag that really turns you on. Sorry this one isn't your thing.
That is all fine. At the end of the day, we barely know anything about each character. So nobody knows really what is going on with the character but Ocean. I have fun making all those, but I do not take anyone's, mine included, opinion too serious as nothing need to be what it seems.

I personally do not believe her struggles come from her social standing. I think she is simply fucked up for other reasons, as I doubt she cares at all what others really think of her: she may be my Queen but in the novel she is pretty much Queen Bitch.

Anyway, don't worry about my opinion. For a super villain, I like to believe I am a relatively reasonable fellow. I would, however, start worrying about whether there are secret subliminal messages of mind control in my posts... are there? would I tell you if they were there? or by telling you and make you think about them I make you more susceptible to them? Mysteries!

• Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Looking through the thread, both Bella fans and Nami fans make pretty interesting analysis on the thoughts on Bella and Nami.
Not really adding anything to that (since I love both characters), but one thing is for sure.
Whenever these girls decide to be playful and naughty, they light up the room and brings me joy.
Whereas whenever I see them sad or their tears, they really tug at my heartstrings.
There's not that many games out there that I can admit does that to me.

I love the current Bella storyline, and kinda hoping it doesn't end anytime soon.
But despite that, we all know eventually MC will have to change his project partner to someone else (which story would then likely move onto focus on that girl's arc, and so on, and so on).

So who are the girls that are on the peoples' most wanted list, to be MC's project partners, after Bella (also, I think the game even says there will be "X" number of partners for the year, but I don't think I remember the number either lol)?

Also, on another note, it seems like this basketball match (in the upcoming update) feels like it's part of a huge event (whether it's rivalry match between MC's college and another college etc).
Curious as to whether this event (i.e. sports event) will continue on to second half of chapter 3 or it will conclude in full with the first half of chapter 3 that is coming soon.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Looking through the thread, both Bella fans and Nami fans make a pretty interesting analysis on the thoughts on Bella and Nami.
Not really adding anything to that (since I love both characters), but one thing is for sure.
Whenever these girls decide to be playful and naughty, they light up the room and bring me joy.
Whereas whenever I see them sad or their tears, they really tug at my heartstrings.
There are not that many games out there that I can admit does that to me.

I love the current Bella storyline, and kinda hoping it doesn't end anytime soon.
But despite that, we all know eventually MC will have to change his project partner to someone else (which story would then likely move onto focus on that girl's arc, and so on, and so on).

So who are the girls that are on the peoples' most wanted list, to be MC's project partners, after Bella (also, I think the game even says there will be "X" number of partners for the year, but I don't think I remember the number either lol)?

Also, on another note, it seems like this basketball match (in the upcoming update) feels like it's part of a huge event (whether it's a rivalry match between MC's college and another college etc).
Curious as to whether this event (i.e. sports event) will continue on to the second half of chapter 3 or it will conclude in full with the first half of chapter 3 that is coming soon.
100% with you, when Nami gets sad her expression kills me. When Bella rages out and is crying it is like an emotion awakens and I just want to hug her.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
just finished playing this so good , so i have couple of questions and some concerns , first there is a lot of girls how many Girl will have her own path ? the second this is 3 chapters in 2 years is not that much really i would rather if he cut down of these Animations ( which looks stunning af ) to provide more chapters and make it faster and again nice work dev.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
that would be unnecessary if he simply dropped the other game, lewdlab had the same pacing problems this dev has for the same reasons
Working on both games keeps him sane... + there are other reasons not to abandon one of these projects... so that's not gonna happen.

Sep 3, 2020
I not only don't mind Bella being a bitch, a tsundere, a freaking maniac that may be the death of me, a lone wolf that trust no one. I actually might love her more for all that.

Honestly, I would not change a single hair of hair. To be honest, I would not change a single freckle of Nami. You all know I think she is fucking fantastic, even if she is not Bella.

We can fight all days, but waifu wars come only end with lots of blood.

Of course, two guys make some I guess reasonable comments once, and they get full applaud..

I also make very reasonable comments about world domination and sacrificing virgins and what do I get? constant reminders that I am despicable simply because of my maybe a bit dark chocolate heart... so unfair!
Ayhsel you're my brother and I love you but you are the living embodiment of

View attachment Evil!.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel
Sep 3, 2020
Looking through the thread, both Bella fans and Nami fans make pretty interesting analysis on the thoughts on Bella and Nami.
Whenever these girls decide to be playful and naughty, they light up the room and brings me joy.
There's not that many games out there that I can admit does that to me.

Also, on another note, it seems like this basketball match (in the upcoming update) feels like it's part of a huge event (whether it's rivalry match between MC's college and another college etc).
Curious as to whether this event (i.e. sports event) will continue on to second half of chapter 3 or it will conclude in full with the first half of chapter 3 that is coming soon.
when the time comes and the game has to switch Focus to another girl

I wouldn't mind as long as Bella won't be gone from the game completely and if we could still spend time with Bella just like how even though we're focused on Bella right now you could spend time with other girls if we choose

but I will be focused on building a friendship with the other girls and work on my romantic relationship with Bella in the background

Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
That's a weird requirement for a dev to remain sane.
So in order for him not to get frustrated when making a game, he needs to get doubly frustrated by working on another game. Lmao.
What works for one, doesn't for another. You cannot really compare two different human beings.
It wasn't me who said he wasn't enjoying what he's doing, I just commented on the stupid notion that he needed to work on a different game in order to keep enjoying working on summer's gone.

Anyhow, my initial point was that abandoning the other game would speed up the making of this game, considering someone commented on the glacial pace of this game's updates & he recommended for ocean to drop the animations, which I believe is a bad idea. From what I know the other game has not been updated for almost as long as milfy city so... I don't see what's the tragedy.
I guess OCEAN knows best what works for him. I his last update he stated that he works at pace that he is comfortable with. Still giving renders for both games on Patreon. If this isn't the best way to not get burned out over time, what way could be?

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I guess OCEAN knows best what works for him. I his last update he stated that he works at pace that he is comfortable with. Still giving renders for both games on Patreon. If this isn't the best way to not get burned out over time, what way could be?
Sure... I'm glad about ocean's work ethic & most people being okay with it all, none of my business. I only offered an alternative idea for someone recommending to drop the animations.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
No, doing both games is one of the reasons I will not burn out.
If I am sick of SG- I go and render WiAB and vice versa.
Sure... I'm glad about ocean's work ethic & most people being okay with it all, none of my business. I only offered an alternative idea for someone recommending to drop the animations.
This "alternative idea" was literally denied. Before sugesting such drastic soulutions maybe research the developers opinion first. But, who does that? Apparently only a few others and myself...

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes