Sep 3, 2020
Don´t think we could mess it up ... after Drinking and take few bites, look into her eyes and then we just jump at her and take her directlyx on the Table while all other people watching ya performance :ROFLMAO:
Trojaner bro that's it. You you had 5 months to come up with a plan to help us and that's your plan to save us we just jump at her

Team Bella put you in charge of coming up with the perfect plan for the date and we gave you $10,000 to spend on research and development and that's all you came up with oh you motherfff
interesting-gif.gif
go on

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
and the limp dick issue? i mean i guess there is not performance anxiety if you can not perform and team Nami will be very pleased!

i wonder if the MC ever admits that there is a girl who is not Summer that can get his dick up will crush her dreams?
Ahhh Bella will repair MC´s joystick problem. ;):ROFLMAO:

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I played the game for the first time today. I loved what I've seen so far. The 3 chapters in 2 years does look a bit concerning, but considering that the dev had been reworking their other game during the same time might mean that the pace of progress would be faster in the future. I think I'll stick around for the next update with a lot of hype.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
oh come on you know I would rather cut my dick off then cheat on Bella
I can't even look into her eyes without feeling like they're going to consume me

but have you ever noticed that When Bella thinks no one is looking she has a look of sadness on her face

View attachment 1270071
I think Bella is one of the most interesting characters in the game.

Look at how she lives. She has money, but she has to live with the problems that come with that:

She lives under the shackles of the expectations placed upon her for having wealth.
She lives with the fear that she has no true friends - that everyone associated with her will leave her as soon as she stops using her wealth.
She lives under constant attention. She has no privacy and can not be vulnerable. If she sheds so much as a single tear, the gossip will never end.
Finally, no matter her wealth, there is nothing that could ever undo whatever happened to her sister and I feel that whatever happened, she blames herself for it.

Bella seems to me to be a vulnerable and private person cast into a world of wealth, where those exact traits are not only looked down upon, but shamed.

Sep 3, 2020
I think Bella is one of the most interesting characters in the game.

Look at how she lives. She has money, but she has to live with the problems that come with that:

She lives under the shackles of the expectations placed upon her for having wealth.
She lives with the fear that she has no true friends - that everyone associated with her will leave her as soon as she stops using her wealth.
She lives under constant attention. She has no privacy and can not be vulnerable. If she sheds so much as a single tear, the gossip will never end.
Finally, no matter her wealth, there is nothing that could ever undo whatever happened to her sister and I feel that whatever happened, she blames herself for it.

Bella seems to me to be a vulnerable and private person cast into a world of wealth, where those exact traits are not only looked down upon, but shamed.
one of the best comments I have ever read on this site
giphy.gif

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So see for Nami she had exactly 2 people who were her closest everything. Her only living family (MC) and her best friend (Summer).

When people go through pain and sorrow what they need is their support system to help them through the troubles. But for Nami her 2 people were the ones causing her sorrow and pain. No way a young lady that age goes to her Mom and also Nami would be even more reluctant if she has romantic feelings causing her pain and she knows that is Taboo and not accepted.

Bella has friends (Ayua at a minimum) and a supportive (NOT DEAD) Mother. Plus having money means she doesn't worry about many things other young women might (Salon stylist hair, fashionable clothes, transportation that also looks cool) so she is about as light on hard knocks as you can get other than her losing her sister. (Another one who may not be dead??)

So in spite of this Nami has been the rock for the MC while he goes through this (overblown IMO) trauma. (Unless she died in front of him, then I might allow this level of moping). Nami did this with her own loss of Summer (her BF remember). Nami is simply an exceptional, empathetic human being. When we see her at the gym we see how she is this wonderful person to many people not only the MC, like her selfish love for him doesn't makes her nice, she just is nice.

I know there is a whole trope for the Tsundere but Bella is a rude ass bitch way beyond any need and I do not get how that turns people on. I do not mind helping Bella be a better person. Why? Because that's what Nami would do and she is a great person to emulate, BEST girl in fact.

But long term I want Queen Nami to get the best of my love! :love:

Plus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
So see for Nami she had exactly 2 people who were her closest everything. Her only living family (MC) and her best friend (Summer).

When people go through pain and sorrow what they need is their support system to help them through the troubles. But for Nami her 2 people were the ones causing her sorrow and pain. No way a young lady that age goes to her Mom and also Nami would be even more reluctant if she has romantic feelings causing her pain and she knows that is Taboo and not accepted.

Bella has friends (Ayua at a minimum) and a supportive (NOT DEAD) Mother. Plus having money means she doesn't worry about many things other young women might (Salon stylist hair, fashionable clothes, transportation that also looks cool) so she is about as light on hard knocks as you can get other than her losing her sister. (Another one who may not be dead??)

So in spite of this Nami has been the rock for the MC while he goes through this (overblown IMO) trauma. (Unless she died in front of him, then I might allow this level of moping). Nami did this with her own loss of Summer (her BF remember). Nami is simply an exceptional, empathetic human being. When we see her at the gym we see how she is this wonderful person to many people not only the MC, like her selfish love for him doesn't makes her nice, she just is nice.

I know there is a whole trope for the Tsundere but Bella is a rude ass bitch way beyond any need and I do not get how that turns people on. I do not mind helping Bella be a better person. Why? Because that's what Nami would do and she is a great person to emulate, BEST girl in fact.

Plus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okay except for the Part about my queen another great comment
4e2580a5937519528d4ddcf75f4437c3.gif

and I finally found the Leader of
Team Nami to hello

jaw1986baby
;)

Last edited:

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019

Nami is great, however I believe she and Bella are in wildly different situations.

Nami can be vulnerable and can be left alone, giving her the opportunity to work through her feelings. Due to her wealth, not only is there a social expectation for Bella to be stable, but she is almost never given any space to be on her own - there are always eyes on her and if she is to change, gossip immediately will start. Directly because of that, she has been unable to work herself through whatever happened to her sister. Furthermore, it was her sister; she saw her grow from a baby and as such developed an unconditional and selfless love with her until she was abruptly torn from her.

Bella's wealth means that she can almost never trust anyone. Anyone with less may simply be using her for money or popularity and those with more may think the very same of her. Her sister was likely the only person she could truly trust and console in.

In my opinion, Bella isn't a bitch because she wants to - she is because she has to.
She can't allow anyone to get too close to her. She is too popular and if any of her secrets or vulnerabilities are to be known, the gossip will eat her alive.
She can't work through the pain she has been going through because there isn't anyone she can truly trust.
She can't escape from anything directly because of her popularity.

Don't get me wrong. I love Nami, but I believe she as a character has already developed before we even saw her. Does she have issues? Probably, but we as the player don't see nearly as much of it as we do with Bella - we don't get to see as much of her development as we do with Bella.

Nami doesn't have expectations placed upon her. Any potential gossip about her will quicky die out as few know her. She was therefore given the opportunity to escape from her problems if necessary. When we as the player see Nami, she has already worked through many of her issues. When we see her sad, I believe it is largely her reflecting upon her issues, not the issues directly.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Bella's wealth means that she can almost never trust anyone. Anyone with less may simply be using her for money or popularity and those with more may think the very same of her. Her sister was likely the only person she could truly trust and console in.

In my opinion, Bella isn't a bitch because she wants to - she is because she has to.
She can't allow anyone to get too close to her. She is too popular and if any of her secrets or vulnerabilities are to be known, the gossip will eat her alive.
She can't work through the pain she has been going through because there isn't anyone she can truly trust.
She can't escape from anything directly because of her popularity.
Yeah not so much. To discuss this we need to define wealthy. Is is high seven figures, say $8 million? Is it at least 8 figures, $10 million plus? Is it middle 8 figures, $50-60 million?. Or more?

Bella's family isn't hurting for money, but is she in fact wealthy? I'd have to play through it again, but I don't remember anything to suggest that Bella's expected inheritance/trust fund is large enough to make her a target for exploitation. As for her popularity. Cry me a river. That kind of popularity is by far the most fleeting. If she hasn't the internal courage to step beyond that then she's just a leaf blown by the wind and isn't worth the time to know her.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I not only don't mind Bella being a bitch, a tsundere, a freaking maniac that may be the death of me, a lone wolf that trust no one. I actually might love her more for all that.

Honestly, I would not change a single hair of hair. To be honest, I would not change a single freckle of Nami. You all know I think she is fucking fantastic, even if she is not Bella.

We can fight all days, but waifu wars come only end with lots of blood.

one of the best comments I have ever read on this site
okay except for the Part about my queen another great comment
Of course, two guys make some I guess reasonable comments once, and they get full applaud..

I also make very reasonable comments about world domination and sacrificing virgins and what do I get? constant reminders that I am despicable simply because of my maybe a bit dark chocolate heart... so unfair!

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I not only don't mind Bella being a bitch, a tsundere, a freaking maniac that may be the death of me, a lone wolf that trust no one. I actually might love her more for all that.

Honestly, I would not change a single hair of hair. To be honest, I would not change a single freckle of Nami. You all know I think she is fucking fantastic, even if she is not Bella.

We can fight all days, but waifu wars come only end with lots of blood.

Of course, two guys make some I guess reasonable comments once, and they get full applaud..

I also make very reasonable comments about world domination and sacrificing virgins and what do I get? constant reminders that I am despicable simply because of my maybe a bit dark chocolate heart... so unfair!
How many virgins?

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Well, all the girls are awesome (and of course beautiful). So I will go with every route over time I think.
And I am happy my favourite is Mila, seems I don't have to share her a lot. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Garvelt

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Well, all the girls are awesome (and of course beautiful). So I will go with every route over time I think.
And I am happy my favourite is Mila, seems I don't have to share her a lot. :D
I really like Mila as well, the only problem is that she is in the same game as Bella and Nami so she has to be content with 3rd place for now.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes