Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
he probably meant ToN
ToN standing for?

Btw there was an update a few minutes back:

Hello,

So... After a while, I managed to get that nightmare of a scene under control and did finish it.

This is just a quick update letting you guys know that the rendering has finished for Chapter 3.5.

We are looking at:

~ 1400 still renders.
~ 6000 - 7000
animation frames. (I didn't bother counting them all this time.)

Which took me around 4 months and 2 weeks. (The last scene alone took me 1 1/2 months lol.)
I did take a break after the crunch disaster of Chapter 3.

This is the first half chapter update- which turned out a little bit bigger than expected in terms of the render count.

Could have been done earlier- but who would've thought that the 3090 would already be maxed out.
The third 2080Ti I had on the SG PC hasn't had work in like a month due to the heavy scenes.
But Chapter 4 will be a little easier to render and I can count on the 2080Ti speed boost again.

But more info about Chapter 4 after the main release of Chapter 3.5.

Anyway, I will now have to do postwork on 1200 of the 1400 renders. Implement the new three galleries and the music player.

And I will polish the game a little. I really did go for a beta release this month- but I doubt I can do this.

I also haven't received the proofread version yet.

This also brings me to the point to announce that my current proofreader will not be doing Chapter 4 anymore due to him being busy with his own game and books.

I will need a new editor soon. (Not just a proofreader) who will ofc be paid.

Here is a random preview. You can find 3 more in this .

We're so close and I feel soooo much better than at the end of Chapter 3.
I did take Chapter 3.5 really slow and things are great.

I will put in a higher gear for Chapter 4- but I will still go with a comfortable pace.

June Wallpapers will come out in the next two days. Both for WiAB and SG.

- Ocean
:)

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
When he starts providing proper updates.
Providing proper updates?!

Dude, what was the last udate for you?
A five minutes lolroflmaonosexualcontent toggle control skip?

You can call on Ocean for being late with his updates, but surely not for "no proper update"
If you had played this game you would not post such shit.

Where is better to support Ocean, on Patreon or Subscribestar?
I would say go for subscribestar, on patreon - if you care for WIAB - you need to pledge for two accounts because WIAB and SG are seperated. On subscribestar you get news from both games on one account.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
There's a new announcement on Patreon, any heroes?
ToN standing for?

Btw there was an update a few minutes back:

Hello,

So... After a while, I managed to get that nightmare of a scene under control and did finish it.

This is just a quick update letting you guys know that the rendering has finished for Chapter 3.5.

We are looking at:

~ 1400 still renders.
~ 6000 - 7000
animation frames. (I didn't bother counting them all this time.)

Which took me around 4 months and 2 weeks. (The last scene alone took me 1 1/2 months lol.)
I did take a break after the crunch disaster of Chapter 3.

This is the first half chapter update- which turned out a little bit bigger than expected in terms of the render count.

Could have been done earlier- but who would've thought that the 3090 would already be maxed out.
The third 2080Ti I had on the SG PC hasn't had work in like a month due to the heavy scenes.
But Chapter 4 will be a little easier to render and I can count on the 2080Ti speed boost again.

Anyway, I will now have to do postwork on 1200 of the 1400 renders. Implement the new three galleries and the music player.

And I will polish the game a little. I really did go for a beta release this month- but I doubt I can do this.

This also brings me to the point to announce that my current proofreader will not be doing Chapter 4 anymore due to him being busy with his own game and books.

Here is a random preview. You can find 3 more in this .

We're so close and I feel soooo much better than at the end of Chapter 3.
I did take Chapter 3.5 really slow and things are great.

I will put in a higher gear for Chapter 4- but I will still go with a comfortable pace.

- Ocean
:)

Sep 3, 2020
Providing proper updates?!

Dude, what was the last udate for you?
A five minutes lolroflmaonosexualcontent toggle control skip?

You can call on Ocean for being late with his updates, but surely not for "no proper update"
If you had played this game you would not post such shit.

I would say go for subscribestar, on patreon - if you care for WIAB - you need to pledge for two accounts because WIAB and SG are seperated. On subscribestar you get news from both games on one account.
View attachment Everybody stay calm! OMG it's happening!.mp4

I don't think I'm ready for my date with Bella

I mean it's not like we're going to fall in love on the first date but this date will lay the groundwork for our relationship moving forward please God don't let us fuck it up

I think I'm going to be sick

View attachment nnnnnnnnno.mp4

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
@Ayhsel it's good that u want Bella so bad, as i have no interest in her, i will take one for the team and take care of her mother, very good care.
Hahah that is fine. But if I hear her calling you Daddy my evil minions will scatter your remains among several planets of the milky way!

Honestly, yeah, I don't usually like Milfs but she is the definition of what that word means. Hotter than the sun!

you know when they say fuck my mother-in-law that's not what that means
I mean, I cannot cheat on Bella... but I will not deny that it would be fucking awesome!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Final rendering has finished. Hello,
We are looking at:
~ 1400 still renders. ~ 6000 - 7000 animation frames. (I didn't bother counting them all this time.)
Which took me around 4 months and 2 weeks. (The last scene alone took me 1 1/2 months lol.) I did take a break after the crunch disaster of Chapter 3.
Could have been done earlier- but who would've thought that the 3090 would already be maxed out. The third 2080Ti I had on the SG PC hasn't had work in like a month due to the heavy scenes. But Chapter 4 will be a little easier to render and I can count on the 2080Ti speed boost again.
Here is a random preview. You can find 3 more in this POST.

We're so close and I feel soooo much better than at the end of Chapter 3. I did take Chapter 3.5 really slow and things are great.
  • Ocean :)

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Final rendering has finished - Previews
Here are the rest of the previews.

The return of Curly Robin.

Very neutral previews. I don't want to spoiler the game.
Well, the second pic ... someone else think that she has to watch out or her Tits pop out. Now to think if her tit pop out will it land direct onto MC´s mouth :ROFLMAO:
And the Look in her Eyes says just: "I´ll gonna crash ya, thats my Ball" :ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
Hahah that is fine. But if I hear her calling you Daddy my evil minions will scatter your remains among several planets of the milky way!

Honestly, yeah, I don't usually like Milfs but she is the definition of what that word means. Hotter than the sun!

I mean, I cannot cheat on Bella... but I will not deny that it would be fucking awesome!
oh come on you know I would rather cut my dick off then cheat on Bella
I can't even look into her eyes without feeling like they're going to consume me

but have you ever noticed that When Bella thinks no one is looking she has a look of sadness on her face

screenshot0002.png

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
wait you mean to tell me you aren't scared

we've been waiting for this date for a long time what if we mess it up
Don´t think we could mess it up ... after Drinking and take few bites, look into her eyes and then we just jump at her and take her directlyx on the Table while all other people watching ya performance :ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
oh come on you know I would rather cut my dick off then cheat on Bella
I can't even look into her eyes without feeling like they're going to consume me

but have you ever noticed that When Bella thinks no one is looking she has a look of sadness on her face

View attachment 1270071
That picture is absolutely lovely! Her eyes, her lips, her skin, her expression.... all perfect!

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes