The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Okay I'm not looking for judgment but does this picture

make anybody else hard or is it just me

I don't know if it's the look in her eyes or the smile on her face

why is Bella flipping me off so fucking hooot

God I just want to kiss those lips
The look in her eyes makes me want to grab her face and kiss her (Everyone in team Bella's dream) while knowing that she may break my neck

But still so worth it

Sep 3, 2020
The look in her eyes makes me want to grab her face and kiss her (Everyone in team Bella's dream) while knowing that she may break my neck

But still so worth it

Bella is the type of girl if you tell her you love her she would excuse herself in the ladies room then tried to jump out the bathroom window and not because she does not love us but because she does and it scares the hell out of Bella that is the hardest part about being in love with.Bella

and if we don't admit we love her are relationship goes nowhere and we lose her forever

so basically we're damned if we do and damned if we don't so what's your plan Ayhsel for the date

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
roofie her and talk after the consummated act! that way she is the one looking for you to have a proper talk... or you might have just signed your death sentence, its one of those for sure!

By the way i do not in no way shape of form support these kind of actions except of course in fantasy land to build up proper stories and provide strong emotional punches!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone knows what real happend with Summer ? Or have we to wait until the next update (and the next consulation hour with Bella's Mom, the psychatrist).
I'm so Impatient.....
my personal theory is that the MC and Summer went overboard and had sex during that day/night at the cabin and the MC was accused of rape, Summer dad went into brutish mode and while he was driving his family away from the MC "bad" influence had a car crash where he and his wife died and only Summer survived with terrible scars where the MC finds her in the hospital!

that`s the reason why the MC can not get it up because he associates sex and sexual urges/drive with loss and terrible pain!
As for Summer summer was always a nickname her real name is Sasha and she associates sex and the MC with the loss of her parents and the terrible pain she had for her stay at the hospital!

that is just what i can read from the situation but ofc i am probably wrong!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
so basically we're damned if we do and damned if we don't so what's your plan Ayhsel for the date
I planning on doing the only thing I can do.. let her take me whatever she wants. After all, she owns me.

Every time I play this song and this video I remember the date with Bella.

The lyrics fit what I am expecting of the date quite good haha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
I planning on doing the only thing I can do.. let her take me whatever she wants. After all, she owns me.

Every time I play this song and this video I remember the date with Bella.

The lyrics fit what I am expecting of the date quite good haha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now the song Is added to my playlist thank you bro

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes