Naughty Tiger

May 17, 2020
Hey, folks!

I'm trying to get the download(current file: 3.5 final) on mac.I tried the full version from Nopy, but it keeps stopping mid download over multiple tries and saying there was a 'network error', then when I finally get the file downloaded, it won't let me extract it saying there's something wrong.

I tried MEGA, but no matter how many times I clear the cookies, it won't keep downloading.Giving anon a try now, but it's the last shot from what I can tell. Anyone else have the same issue/have a solution?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I need Incest Patch please
Have you tried the forgotten and powerful magic of old heroes? Looking into the first post at the link that says incest patch and leads you to lewdpatcher to download it? :lepew:

Patch do have one or twice moments in which brother/sister/sibling is referred as friend, but that would probably be corrected as dev keeps improving on the first chapter.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Have you tried the forgotten and powerful magic of old heroes? Looking into the first post at the link that says incest patch and leads you to lewdpatcher to download it? :lepew:

Patch do have one or twice moments in which brother/sister/sibling is referred as friend, but that would probably be corrected as dev keeps improving on the first chapter.
I tried it but Nami is continueing to be MC's friend

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I hope they are not the road to the disgusting 3 letter thing
Not to worry, Ocean said that NTR will never be a thing in Summer's Gone (unless plans have changed again). But there might be sharing, the difference being that the MC gets to decide. And that might open new possibilities for the MC too.

Considering how much sexual innuendo there has been with Nami already, with her committing to teaching sex stuff to MC, I think it probably means we might get some first lewds with Nami soon.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
will there be a nojiko route? she'd be one fucked up li for the mc.
Ocean said she's not an LI at the moment or even planned at all, but says just like anything, it can change in the future. So no, at the moment, there's no Nojiko route.
if Im not mistaken Nojiko was/is a LI...a bit lazy to search the thread now, yet more than few posts on that topic can be found.
though with the pace this game develops, wtf cares, no LIs matter at the end:BootyTime:

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Is it not a harem game ???
No, it's not. Throuples at the most.

if Im not mistaken Nojiko was/is a LI...a bit lazy to search the thread now, yet more than few posts on that topic can be found.
though with the pace this game develops, wtf cares, no LIs matter at the end:BootyTime:
No she isn't. She was mistakenly assumed to be, but Ocean never said she was a LI, on the contrary. I've summarized the known status of the girls in this post that I'll try to keep updated.

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
Forgive my ignorance, but does this imply that Summer's Gone will at some point stop using Renpy? I'm not much understanding this part. If not Renpy, then what will Ocean use? Is it not an AVN? All other engines I have seen, gear these stories more as games than an actual Visual Novel. I left his patreon a while ago, but do I have to head back to understand this? Perhaps I am misunderstanding?
It will be sitll Renpy he is just thinking about switching to the new version of Renpy

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I hope they are not the road to the disgusting 3 letter thing
AAAAaaaand here we go again!

popcorns.gif

It is constantly there always at the same scene? I remember hearing sound buzz sound but I assume it was some interference in the audio files with my computer, more than the actual audio files are recorded that way.
No mate, it appears on certain places in the game, i am perfectly in the position to reproduce it. out of my mid there a 3 places with the buzzing noise, i make a new playthrough in the next day, take notes and DM it to ocean.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
I wouldn't go as far as to say the animations in SG bring nothing at all, but I also think that they're not worth the effort. Over the past 2 releases, they've amounted to 80-85% of the rendering effort for his machine (1850 still renders and 10k animation renders for Chapter 3 and 1400 still renders and 7k animation renders for Chapter 3.5). I'd rather have a fraction of that of more still renders to make the story progress faster and release sooner. We need a lot more content and a lot faster to complete the 30 chapters, time-consuming animations are a luxury and should not have so much allocated time. Besides, my favorite moments and scenes in SG are from still renders, not the animations.
Arguable. I think the animations above all set SG apart from other games. Differences in story and character are there in every game but not every game displays in the same way and Ocean likes to do animations which sets SG apart. It's how he likes to express and display emotions and I'm fine with his artistic choices.

Honestly, people are so scared of SG never being done and I think everyone has to realize that this is very possible and there's little point in complaining or talking about it, even if he does put WIAB on hold which won't happen.

edit: I think Ocean himself is realizing the issue of slow updates and why he is likely going to deep dive into a very heavy costing piece of equipment

Last edited:

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
Thankfully not. For an adult game, Ocean is trying his best to make this story somewhat realistic. Harems are the furthest thing from reality. Personally, I've always found those kinds of stories to be quite childish, but to each their own.
Lady Fortuna
Lol lol

Look at pic. Not a fake news.
Search google for more information.
39 is greater than the number of female characters in This game!!

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Maja: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Nia: "there is a chance a (Not at first) main girl might get an ending because [Ocean] starts really liking her (Nia)"
Maja, main li, huh? I find it surprising considering she had very little screen time, at same time she is Victoria's sister so I assume Maja is no. 1 option for victoria in a sharing scenario.

I think Nia & Ayua are basically the girls nami & bella are the most comfortable sharing mc with. They're more secondary lis than main lis, meaning they'd be okay to be the third wheel in their love triangle(if that makes any sense).

Reactions: Hiroto Tokyo
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes