Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Holy shit, this game...

That is all.
uggguh raaaaaahhgh aarrragghuuhw aarrragghuuhw huuguughghg uughguughhhghghghhhgh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh, uughguughhh ugggghghghhhgh ...Let me know if my wookie was good or bad. Ciao.

Bella : huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh aarrragghuuhw !!!

Me : aarrragghuuhw huuguughghg ...!!!

Bella : Arghhh !...

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Whenever people come in here, this one anomaly happens to all of them no matter what. And it's totally out of their control.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah 90 % of the people who first enter the thread are usually like this

which eventually escalates to this

while the remaining 10 % are like this

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
hope you will :ROFLMAO:

and yeah - he played BEFORE

at the beginning you can make some light "dark" decisions , this possibilty completely vanish at later chapters

(along with free will it seems)
for example :
my mc would tell this overprotective therapist to fuck off with her bullshit :rolleyes:
he would tell those gamefreaks to ..well..play alone ;)
why should he care about a girl who´s mother is a "streetworker" and steals her money :ROFLMAO:
and for your beloved bella - why should he care about her at all ?
because she got hurt back in time? - not his problem isnt it?
victoria - just because he "saved" her , he has no contract over her life with her
it´s not a "i saved you , so im responsible for you " case

this would be "dark stuff"
the mc has its own problems - why should he do all this ?

and i know there will be comments incoming including the beloved facepalms - let em come ;)
Like Maja said : "It's called empathy... You should try it sometimes" But sometimes i agree with you... we should choose more radically who we want be friend with and who we want to fuck off...

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Haha that's a pretty good idea th Warscared and Vidal's character trying for Sasha and Bella and MC take them away:KEK:
i would murder the MC and roofie Sasha...
At this point I kinda want the next update to have a scene where the MC walks in on Bella getting absolutely (and joyfully) railed in all three holes by some big burly guys just to see the reactions here. :)
he would probably start over analyzing the situation and go something like!

hey burly dude number 1 is her teeth hurting you? no? Bella you are a vengeful twat!
yo burly dude number 2! is that pussy any good? Oh OK better then your daughters... nahh i do not judge!
Yo skimpy dude... yes you are also burly but compared with your 2 friends you are kind of the smallest! Oh, really? not your friends, got it! your grandfather and your father... well a family that fucks together gets sticky together! so her ass ... too much friction? oh great to hear, you know i was the one that trained her! you are welcome!

hey Bella why are you crying? you seemed to be enjoying yourself until i showed up!
do not worry and no need for excuses i knew you where a slut from the 1st moment i saw you!
its just sad that i was the one who had to break you in... you did not even knew not to use teeth during mouth action....

yeah yeah yeah, gezz come on, its just that Sasha as been keeping me so busy and occupied i have no time for you! you really want me to answer that? Ok you are like paste... good enough for when nothing better is available... although i think i will pass on you and your 3 friends sauce thank you very much!

Sep 3, 2020
You're only making my point for me...;)
we know that brother and we have some good news and some bad news for you
good news is you are right about us

and the bad news is you are right about us

Team Bella
is fully aware of what we are and we're not ashamed of it we are proud of it and we embrace it

we do not fear the dark side of the Force as you do
View attachment final_6202b63c0e568800dad0608d_859873.mp4

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes