Sep 3, 2020
And what point would that be ? that every fanbase or fandom has a particular character that they like and don't want to see getting shit talked cause if that was the case then good job , i am sure you must be very proud for pointing out the obvious and enlightening everyone of us here

don't let it bother you bro remember teen Bella is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
we know that brother and we have some good news and some bad news for you
good news is you are right about us

and the bad news is you are right about us

Team Bella
is fully aware of what we are and we're not ashamed of it we are proud of it and we embrace it

we do not fear the dark side of the Force as you do
View attachment 1642183

I only comment on this thread because of this awesome short GMV :D. Love her eyes (haven't tried the game, but now I might) <3

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
don't let it bother you bro remember teen Bella is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
I have nothing against people disliking something that i like as it is completely natural , just don't be a smartass or a dick about it , that's not much to ask from a person is it

I only comment on this thread because of this awesome short GMV :D. Love her eyes (haven't tried the game, but now I might) <3
Give it a go , it's really good , fair warning , it doesn't have lewd / erotic content at the moment but it puts a heavy emphasis on building it's characters and as you can see by some of the reactions from the fans here , it has worked in building a connection with the player

Sep 3, 2020
I have nothing against people disliking something that i like as it is completely natural , just don't be a smartass or a dick about it , that's not much to ask from a person is it

Give it a go , it's really good , fair warning , it doesn't have lewd / erotic content at the moment but it puts a heavy emphasis on building it's characters and as you can see by some of the reactions from the fans here , it has worked in building a connection with the player
I know I just always wanted to use that quote ;)

Antera

Nov 19, 2017

I prefer this type of approach. Good story >>> Mindless banging.. this game become one of the Top 5 for me

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I prefer this type of approach. Good story >>> Mindless banging.. this game become one of the Top 5 for me
That's a great mindset to have friend , i wish more players and devs had this , instead of cheap and instant gratification a good buildup is more important for the story as well as for it's characters , whenever i see some players come to the thread to moan about the lack of erotic content all i can think of is that there are literally hundreds of other games to give you that at the push of a button so why not move on there instead especially when the dev himself has made it clear as to what this game is , either way i hope you enjoy your first time experience with the game , also make sure to get the typo fixes patch , there are some very glaring parts where the language becomes engrish instead of english but nothing too major

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/page-202#post-5207057

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
we know that brother and we have some good news and some bad news for you
good news is you are right about us

and the bad news is you are right about us

Team Bella
is fully aware of what we are and we're not ashamed of it we are proud of it and we embrace it

we do not fear the dark side of the Force as you do
View attachment 1642308
and you pussies say that Sasha is creepy... hypocrites!

Sep 3, 2020
and you pussies say that Sasha is creepy... hypocrites!
let's get one thing straight the music belongs to the team Bella members it's a representation of how powerful we are Bella does not have any creepy music

Sasha is the embodiment of death

Sasha's Theme naturally plays when she enters the room so

you know what maybe we should make this Bella's official Theme

I will have to discuss it with the rest of the team

Last edited:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
And what point would that be ? that every fanbase or fandom has a particular character that they like and don't want to see getting shit talked cause if that was the case then good job , i am sure you must be very proud for pointing out the obvious and enlightening everyone of us here

Wow. I did not say anything insulting about liking Bella, or the people who do. I was making a joke - the smiley might have been a giveaway. Vidal got it, and responded in the appropriate spirit.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Wow. I did not say anything insulting about liking Bella, or the people who do. I was making a joke - the smiley might have been a giveaway. Vidal got it, and responded in the appropriate spirit.
now now Brothers there is no need to argue over a simple misunderstanding.

besides are brother Warscared has grown in power since

Ayhsel been away

we need to be careful until

Ayhsel returns

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahx and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
now now Brothers there is no need to argue over a simple misunderstanding.

besides are brother Warscared has grown in power since

Ayhsel been away

we need to be careful until

Ayhsel returns
I am not away.. I am simply devising evil plans that require my most focused attention...

Soon, the machinations I am creating will leave all of those heretic fools crying and bleeding..

Unless they pay me with chocolate. I may be a supervillain but chocolate is chocolate.

Sep 3, 2020
I am not away.. I am simply devising evil plans that require my most focused attention...

Soon, the machinations I am creating will leave all of those heretic fools crying and bleeding..

Unless they pay me with chocolate. I may be a supervillain but chocolate is chocolate.
ooh Rejoice for our brother and leader has returned

and with his return Team Bella is back at 100% power

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and Hazeti

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
there is a reason why for 2000 years sexuality as been banned as a way for women to court men... it always leads to bad decisions and into the devils embrace... so this publicity stunt you pulled is stronger then what you imagine... spreading the word of the soulless ones, the devils spawn, the nami´s...
Damnit! I choked on my beer! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I should know better by now than to take a drink while actively reading anything Warscared has posted back at me :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes