D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I don't care if it's some slow-burn or what not. I'm here for a good and somewhat meaningful story with sex in it. I believe that's what most ppl are here for as well.

There is only one thing that truly matters: a dev has to deliver content regularly and treat their fans' expectations with respect. Only then would I support them on Patreon or some other platform. So far this particular dev has not won my trust yet. He promised too much and yet isn't ready to fully deliver said promise.

honest question, would you rather a game where the story makes sense and sex scenes happen when they should to keep the story great

or would you just rather a random sex scene put in that doesnt make any sense just to keep the 10% happy?

one thing is people act like this dev is against sex scenes when in reality he just knows it makes no sense atm, he has another game which basically starts off with a sex scene because the guy has a girlfriend and it makes sense.. this just shows that its not like he is not putting it in to spite people. it legit baffles me when you lot come in and complain about this, its like you dont care for the story at all you just want sex scenes

Reactions: Srimanta

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
honest question, would you rather a game where the story makes sense and sex scenes happen when they should to keep the story great

or would you just rather a random sex scene put in that doesnt make any sense just to keep the 10% happy?

one thing is people act like this dev is against sex scenes when in reality he just knows it makes no sense atm, he has another game which basically starts off with a sex scene because the guy has a girlfriend and it makes sense.. this just shows that its not like he is not putting it in to spite people. it legit baffles me when you lot come in and complain about this, its like you dont care for the story at all you just want sex scenes
I state first that i have not played the game though the images do look amazing

However i dont think it is the lack of sex scenes so much as the lack of updates in general. I get that game can be a slow burn and i actually appreciate that as it makes the scenes so much more satisfying when you do get them. That said this game is coming up on 3 years and it has had what 4 actual content updates? I know he has another game but that also seems to be going know where fast and is being remade now as well. So i have to agree with the Rhino3333 i would hold off subscribing till there is more content in general or at least until it is released on a more regular basis. Again this does not have to be sex scenes just general content

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

However i dont think it is the lack of sex scenes so much as the lack of updates in general. I get that game can be a slow burn and i actually appreciate that as it makes the scenes so much more satisfying when you do get them. That said this game is coming up on 3 years and it has had what 4 actual content updates? I know he has another game but that also seems to be going know where fast and is being remade now as well. So i have to agree with the Rhino3333 i would hold off subscribing till there is more content in general or at least until it is released on a more regular basis. Again this does not have to be sex scenes just general content
Well, the SG fans are on this for some time, and I think that this game isn't for you. The fans know that if they want to play this game, they will have to wait. And a lot.
I suggest you to wait a little before entering on this. This "little" could mean two to five years, but I'm pretty sure that the game will attend all your expectations after that time.

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

when it comes to putting your own money into supporting it i dont think anyone can argue with that, everyone should only put money into stuff they're fully satisfied with. You should definitely try the game out its great, one of the best made ones on here.

what makes me confused is the people who say about sex scenes so much idk if they just want it even when it doesnt make sense for it to be there yet

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Well, the SG fans are on this for some time, and I think that this game isn't for you. The fans know that if they want to play this game, they will have to wait. And a lot.
I suggest you to wait a little before entering on this. This "little" could mean two to five years, but I'm pretty sure that the game will attend all your expectations after that time.
of that i have no doubt and i honestly dont care if he does take time between updates. I just dont neccessarily want to put money into supporting it if the updates are not regular. But my ultimate point was everyone automatically assumes that the prior post made it seem like the person he replied to was asking for sex when really all he was stating was he did not believe in financially supprting a game that is not being content updates regulary whether they sexual or not

One of the things i like about Pervateer i belive it was is that he had patreon set up as a per update sub model. Honestly i dont even mind if the updates come like every 3 months as long as i get consistant updates. Hell Mr Dots drug out the sex with D for like 2 years AND was updating every month (this was prior to the patreon nuking of his game on their site).

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
when it comes to putting your own money into supporting it i dont think anyone can argue with that, everyone should only put money into stuff they're fully satisfied with. You should definitely try the game out its great, one of the best made ones on here.

what makes me confused is the people who say about sex scenes so much idk if they just want it even when it doesnt make sense for it to be there yet
Yea i would never call for a dev to add sex to a game before it feels natural based on the story. Sometimes they do a good job with establishing that quickly (Deviant Behavior, My Sister My Roommate feel like good examples) while other times (honesly most the time imo especially if we are going for the "taboo" kink) it needs to worked up too

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I demand the new update to be released ASAP. At least tag this as abandoned because 6 months is wayyy too long
First of all, 6-8 Months of waiting time is completely normal for the popular games since every new update has tons of content. Also, the update will probably release next month.

Secondly, Most of the time, the abandoned tag is added after 3 years of inactive updates. Look at Milfy City, Took them 2-3 years to add the tag.

MonoN0Aware

Oct 20, 2017
*Sigh* It literally took omicron for me to finish this. I started this like almost a month ago, but sat it on hold because I couldnt deal with mc's personality. Unfortunately, I got omicron last Monday, and so I had the time of luxury to finish. Turns out, mc is pretty relatable, and not such a bad dude after all. MC grew on me. As for women specifically. Sheesh! I honestly struggled with who I wanted to stay committed with, and or pursue. Literally all of them I am romantically interested in! However, my heart went with Bella. Who I didn't like at first because of her personality, but I fell for her, and I connect with her as well because I empathize with her. I see myself in Bella. *Sings* "Youuuuuu... You make the world go round, and youuuuuu.....make music without a sound...yeah youuuu...... 3 letters that never meant so much." Like Bella, I found myself genuinely smiling at times because of her. Now that I'm finished. I am missing Bella. Of course I miss the others as well! I've attached myself to the characters, and story. My life is so mundane... Peace yall.

-Forgot to mention that I LOVE the artwork/animation, as well as the music!

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
*Sigh* It literally took omicron for me to finish this. I started this like almost a month ago, but sat it on hold because I couldnt deal with mc's personality. Unfortunately, I got omicron last Monday, and so I had the time of luxury to finish. Turns out, mc is pretty relatable, and not such a bad dude after all. MC grew on me. As for women specifically. Sheesh! I honestly struggled with who I wanted to stay committed with, and or pursue. Literally all of them I am romantically interested in! However, my heart went with Bella. Who I didn't like at first because of her personality, but I fell for her, and I connect with her as well because I empathize with her. I see myself in Bella. *Sings* "Youuuuuu... You make the world go round, and youuuuuu.....make music without a sound...yeah youuuu...... 3 letters that never meant so much." Like Bella, I found myself genuinely smiling at times because of her. Now that I'm finished. I am missing Bella. Of course I miss the others as well! I've attached myself to the characters, and story. My life is so mundane... Peace yall.

-Forgot to mention that I LOVE the artwork/animation, as well as the music!
shh... just eat the fry and recover fast
s.jpg

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
First of all, 6-8 Months of waiting time is completely normal for the popular games since every new update has tons of content. Also, the update will probably release next month.

Secondly, Most of the time, the abandoned tag is added after 3 years of inactive updates. Look at Milfy City, Took them 2-3 years to add the tag.
I remember that the dev stated that the game would have 30 something chapters, and I'm sorry to say this but, at the rate it gets updated, the dev will most likely end up having ICSTOR syndrome long before coming close to that.

Shame, I love this game

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I remember that the dev stated that the game would have 30 something chapters, and I'm sorry to say this but, at the rate it gets updated, the dev will most likely end up having ICSTOR syndrome long before coming close to that.

Shame, I love this game
I perfectly understand what you mean, but the fact is that his speed is mainly restricted by his hardware.

The SG Info Table shows how much he has improved. What I really hope is that people who read this table look not only at the development time but also at the content produced.

Ch4 Production has taken a little more than 1 month as compared to Ch3.5, but it has 800+ renders and 5+ Cinematics more than Ch3.5.

Look at DPC, the No. of Renders he can produce in a week is really mind-blowing - thanks to his Godly Hardware. Imagine how fast the SG updates would be if Ocean had the same Hardware. Sadly, he doesn't as of now but he is still upgrading his hardware.

I personally feel that when SG hits steam and all, it will gain more popularity and support :)

And I don't think Ocean will milk his patrons like ICSTOR :oops:;)

Let's have some faith in him!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Look at DPC, the No. of Renders he can produce in a week is really mind-blowing - thanks to his Godly Hardware. Imagine how fast the SG updates would be if Ocean had the same Hardware. Sadly, he doesn't as of now but he is still upgrading his hardware.
sus.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Keep in mind that DPC ist not a one man show, he has the financial power to hire a team. Working alone on two games needs more time that have a team for one game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Keep in mind that DPC ist not a one man show, he has the financial power to hire a team. Working alone on two games needs more time that have a team for one game.
DPC doesn't have a team to help in make content to BaDik. He make all renders, animations, code and so on alone. This is actually something that people discuss in the game thread: he has the money to hire a team but he simply doesn't want it.

john0410

May 31, 2020
Oh no no no no, I wasn't accusing Ocean of blueballer or anything. I was talking about some SG defenders :LOL:
I mean when someone ask for sex scenes usually some others will respond with the maturity or the "it doesn¡t make sense".
My point is sex makes sense always if you make it so. Ocean can introduce 8 sex scenes in the next update and it would make sense.
He's the one telling the story an he can make it work whenever he wants.
he can add NTR too if he's the one telling the story, you reply doesnt make any sense we are here for the story not for sex

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes