Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
fucking hell so this is the new routine of author releasing of game its been 6 months man this story will definitely takes 10 or 20 years to finish!!!

Reactions: Anonimgambler

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Because we have been talking about music rights and so on for the past few days...

I have found this on the Chasing Sunsets discord, regarding Drifty's Feap of Faith:

1650712456055.png

So much for the topic, music is free and you can do what you want with it. As you can see, even if you bought the rights to a song and the artist decides not to cooperate with the retailer anymore, you can still get fucked in the ass by the rights holder.

All the more reason to be extremely cautious when it comes to buying music and films in purely digital form...

/E well, it seems that situation is a huge clusterfuck. Following the conversation on disc is popcorn entertainment of the finest art :D

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Because we have been talking about music rights and so on for the past few days...

I have found this on the Chasing Sunsets discord, regarding Drifty's Feap of Faith:

View attachment 1771967

So much for the topic, music is free and you can do what you want with it. As you can see, even if you bought the rights to a song and the artist decides not to cooperate with the retailer anymore, you can still get fucked in the ass by the rights holder.

All the more reason to be extremely cautious when it comes to buying music and films in purely digital form...
"music is free". People has to stop talking this bullshit. Music isn't free. Someone has put a lot of effort and work to create something and then you think you can just do as you wish with it like if it was yours. You can only do "what you want with it", if you compose it.

Art is not free unless the artist who created it made it free. If not, and you are using it as you please, or even to make money with it, you are stealing, you are a criminal.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
At the start of the game it says there are no sex scenes. This game is coming up on its 3 year anniversary and there are still no sex scenes? Is this true?

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
At the start of the game it says there are no sex scenes. This game is coming up on its 3 year anniversary and there are still no sex scenes? Is this true?
Never mind. I checked the Gallery. I guess I should add this to my ignore list so I don't get excited everytime I see it pop up in the Lastest Updates.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yes. but you know how these games are. They start making it, then decide to rework on it starting from the beginning. it takes 3 more years to release something new, then they will rework again. Just be patient.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Some games just aren't for people looking for a quick fap, just like some movies aren't. This game is more like Batman 2022 in terms of sex and if you want a step-sister that's stuck under the desk and can't get out, you need a "movie" on the orange and black website :whistle:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Holy shit!!!
Ocean doesnt like sex scenes???
Did you guys played his last game?
I can TOTALLY feel like the MC is feeling,CUZ i am having depressions since 15 years...
I don't have sex on a regular basis cuz i know myself...
I would destroy every girls life,cuz 95% of the girls in my relationship tried to either understand me or tried to fix me...
THAT'S impossible...
So plz take a breath guys ;)

DarkLegions

Dec 16, 2018
kinda funny, i remember back to when i played chapter 2 and 3 at the time of release, and now playing it again and seeing certain scenes being revamped or just change certain visual like at the end of chapter 3 initially, Bella would be standing alongside her own dope car, but in the new chapter 3.5 that scenes is not there anymore.

Would love to have a bit more music when im reading the text at times in the earlier chapters, though the music there is in it, is very up beat and nice.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Would love to have a bit more music when im reading the text at times in the earlier chapters, though the music there is in it, is very up beat and nice.
Well, music is...
... how can i put it?

Lets call it a sore topic, ok? :ROFLMAO:

But basicly you are right, the music - till now - fits perfect into the scenes .

Reactions: Shubhojitpopo

DarkLegions

Dec 16, 2018
Well, music is...
... how can i put it?

Lets call it a sore topic, ok? :ROFLMAO:

But basicly you are right, the music - till now - fits perfect into the scenes .
Definitely did see a bit of the discussion/reason, and completely understand.

But music makes the games at times, and the music so far, man i spend more time on one scene just for the music sometimes xD

Reactions: Mortarion

Rhino3333

Nov 5, 2018
I don't care if it's some slow-burn or what not. I'm here for a good and somewhat meaningful story with sex in it. I believe that's what most ppl are here for as well.

There is only one thing that truly matters: a dev has to deliver content regularly and treat their fans' expectations with respect. Only then would I support them on Patreon or some other platform. So far this particular dev has not won my trust yet. He promised too much and yet isn't ready to fully deliver said promise.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes