Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
He changed his mind because people can find in source code who is trans. So there will be a new character
I read that already before I asked my question. But there's nothing in the code right now that identifies who the trans is, and it's entirely possible to not leave any breadcrumbs along the way until the big reveal ala the movie The Crying Game.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Like for real. I am an actual patron (lower Tier) and will wait till tomorrow to get the game. As I don't want to be charged 17€ twice to get the full game. The entitlement of some people here to get everything for free at the second the stuff gets released. Just chill for a moment. If I for one would be a leaker (I won't so don't ask me^^) these kinds of comments would discourage me more than anything.
You do realize I was being a bit sarcastic. OK. a lot sarcastic.

I am a big NO SPOILERS kind of person so please, If anyone wants to make comments please use the spoiler tags or gray out the text.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Hey! So, I'm just gonna say it, guys, we're in a pirate site,
Bella :love:

I have literally just started Ch.4 after spending most of the day playing through again :LOL:
I did try skipping through but somehow made a mess of some choice for Nami and ended up going for Bella as usual..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My man, help us poor people and share the new chapter with us, in the name of the Lord.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Bella :love:

I have literally just started Ch.4 after spending most of the day playing through again :LOL:
I did try skipping through but somehow made a mess of some choice for Nami and ended up going for Bella as usual..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Gasps*
Holy shit I'm just glad I got a picture leak lol. A few more of these and I'll be able to go for another week or so without the leak

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes