kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Hey! So, I'm just gonna say it, guys, we're in a pirate site,
Bella :love:

I have literally just started Ch.4 after spending most of the day playing through again :LOL:
I did try skipping through but somehow made a mess of some choice for Nami and ended up going for Bella as usual..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My man, help us poor people and share the new chapter with us, in the name of the Lord.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Bella :love:

I have literally just started Ch.4 after spending most of the day playing through again :LOL:
I did try skipping through but somehow made a mess of some choice for Nami and ended up going for Bella as usual..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Gasps*
Holy shit I'm just glad I got a picture leak lol. A few more of these and I'll be able to go for another week or so without the leak

Staszk0

May 25, 2022
Damn...everyone just so downbad for the leak. Imagine being so entitled when you do put anything towards supporting the game. Just chill out and wait a few hours/days, we're getting it for free afterall.
You're right my brother, however I will continue to refuse to admit it.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Damn...everyone just so downbad for the leak. Imagine being so entitled when you do put anything towards supporting the game. Just chill out and wait a few hours/days, we're getting it for free afterall.
I guess... for most people on this site, it's just that they'e been waiting for the better part of a year patiently. Now that the game is already hard, they can't bear to wait anymore. For the ones who can pledge but choose not too, I suppose it's a matter of wanting to eat the cake and have it too.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes