memegamerfun

Jan 20, 2021
Like for real. I am an actual patron (lower Tier) and will wait till tomorrow to get the game. As I don't want to be charged 17€ twice to get the full game. The entitlement of some people here to get everything for free at the second the stuff gets released. Just chill for a moment. If I for one would be a leaker (I won't so don't ask me^^) these kinds of comments would discourage me more than anything.
You do understand I’m teasing the people asking for a leak, right? Mashing the button on the elevator doesn’t make it arrive earlier, just like people repeatedly asking for someone to leak the beta isn’t going to make that happen sooner either.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Like for real. I am an actual patron (lower Tier) and will wait till tomorrow to get the game. As I don't want to be charged 17€ twice to get the full game. The entitlement of some people here to get everything for free at the second the stuff gets released. Just chill for a moment. If I for one would be a leaker (I won't so don't ask me^^) these kinds of comments would discourage me more than anything.
LEAK COMPRESSED VERSION PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
You do understand I’m teasing the people asking for a leak, right? Mashing the button on the elevator doesn’t make it arrive earlier, just like people repeatedly asking for someone to leak the beta isn’t going to make that happen sooner either.
Yeah, I know. What I was saying wasn't intended for you. I agree with you.

LEAK COMPRESSED VERSION PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Okay, I am on it.:coffee:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
It's absolutely normal to wait for us pirates. It kind of destroys some of the creator's support if the releases are immediately available here as well, so it is respectful to have some delay. If you can't wait a little, then maybe Ocean deserves your support?

Personally I'm still waiting to see a realistic release schedule for the completion of the game before pledging, because at this pace this wonderful game will be completed in 39 more years (so never) and I can't get behind that.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
  • Wow
Reactions: YRS™
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes